Author Topic: thoughts?  (Read 211 times)

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
thoughts?
« on: April 20, 2006, 08:13:08 AM »
i was reading my gf's brothers "blog" the other day and was shaking my head. i dont post in here much so i thought i would paste this and see what other people think of it.

its funny today i was in the gym and heard some old man claim that mexicans are trying to steal our food, our jobs, our lives... i respect old people they fought our wars and died for us... but the good thing is that with age everything fades away... six feet under.... these people are senile and mad about minorities being anything but their stepping stools.. they need laws to make them feel superior cause other than that they have nothing... hey caucasions... tired of black people dominating sports.. blame your parents they bred them... and now simply put their the best of america's athletes... these bigots are neo-Ku klux klan members.. hidden behind a hyprocritical flag of freedom... they like their forefathers, who tried to keep the african-americans from voting and owning land.. are now keeping another minority from acheiving their success.... hmm land of the free... i dont agree that everyone should be let in... but its hard to determine who's willing to bleed, to sweat, to work for this country. Reform laws must be established... but for the meanwhile all i see when i look at the American flag is one color...the red had been shed by killing and almost eradicating the native americans, the blue are the tears shed by the many who want a better future but denied... so if you ask me the only color i see on the american flag is white.

so in the meanwhile lets invade their colleges and univesities, lets infiltrate all their learning institutions and businesses and lets prove to them that we are truly equal if not better than ''them''..

coola

Re: thoughts?
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2006, 09:44:23 AM »
^ intelligent blog, an angry dude though... dont mess wit him  ;D

sexysunee

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2006, 10:36:27 AM »
wowie...what crawled up his ass ::)

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2006, 10:50:22 AM »
wowie...what crawled up his ass ::)

it sounds like he caught feelings and honestly i laughed when i was reading it.

sexysunee

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2006, 02:10:36 PM »
fo sho thats what im sayin. what did yo gf say about it hope shes not pathetic like that.  :-*

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2006, 05:16:35 PM »
fo sho thats what im sayin. what did yo gf say about it hope shes not pathetic like that.  :-*

i think she laughed too, i dont really remember.

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2006, 05:40:10 PM »
a lil angry but some truth in that
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?