Author Topic: What nationality gives the best service?  (Read 807 times)

WestCoasta

Re: What nationality gives the best service?
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2006, 07:49:12 PM »
bow to the white who thinks he better than you

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2006, 08:23:51 PM »
What group of people give the worst service? I think we all know the answer to that.

FRENCH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually I was referring to black Americans.
black is not a nationality its a race dumbass

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2006, 09:17:32 PM »

Only to white people.

In tonight's special, me and Pookie added a lil secret ingredient.  I'll give you a hint: It's semen.

true, black Americans are cool to me when I order something, and they are nice than white people. White people are a bitch 'cause they can talk down to you, thinking they are smarter than you. Seriously thought that's how a some of them look.

In the US though, worst costumers are either black or white people. I'd say rich white women are the worst, followed by poor black people in general, followed by ordnary white men (just white men in general), followed by white people in general, then black people. Latinos and Asians are actually very polite, but weirdly, some white females are extra nice, not as many the rude white females though.
That's pretty accurate. Although I think you're putting latino men on a little bit of a pedistal. They are genraly nice, but in their minds they are thinking of at least 10 ways to kick your ass/kill you. ;D J/K (seriously thouh, some of them do look that way). Since you devided Black people by money where would middle class Black people.

just black people. Black people are hella nice. Usually it's the poor ones that are trying to cheat you outta money or food. I had a woman yell at me that she bought pizza once, and I was like, no you didn't, she was like, 10 minutes ago, and it was no where on the comp. but I eventually gave her food because I wanted some damn peace. But middle class black people are so nice, it's like they are trying to make people believe they ain't ghetto. I understand. But white females are on the extreme, as there are either worst than poor black people (it's too cold, remake it, I am complaining to the manager, I gave you a 20... ect.) or they are nicer than black people, and their small talk is hella cool. Although nothing is funnier than some black small talk. I will say this about Asians and Latinos, they are very polite, but they bring a tribe to eat.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2006, 10:31:17 PM »

Only to white people.

In tonight's special, me and Pookie added a lil secret ingredient.  I'll give you a hint: It's semen.

true, black Americans are cool to me when I order something, and they are nice than white people. White people are a bitch 'cause they can talk down to you, thinking they are smarter than you. Seriously thought that's how a some of them look.

In the US though, worst costumers are either black or white people. I'd say rich white women are the worst, followed by poor black people in general, followed by ordnary white men (just white men in general), followed by white people in general, then black people. Latinos and Asians are actually very polite, but weirdly, some white females are extra nice, not as many the rude white females though.
That's pretty accurate. Although I think you're putting latino men on a little bit of a pedistal. They are genraly nice, but in their minds they are thinking of at least 10 ways to kick your ass/kill you. ;D J/K (seriously thouh, some of them do look that way). Since you devided Black people by money where would middle class Black people.

just black people. Black people are hella nice. Usually it's the poor ones that are trying to cheat you outta money or food. I had a woman yell at me that she bought pizza once, and I was like, no you didn't, she was like, 10 minutes ago, and it was no where on the comp. but I eventually gave her food because I wanted some damn peace. But middle class black people are so nice, it's like they are trying to make people believe they ain't ghetto. I understand. But white females are on the extreme, as there are either worst than poor black people (it's too cold, remake it, I am complaining to the manager, I gave you a 20... ect.) or they are nicer than black people, and their small talk is hella cool. Although nothing is funnier than some black small talk. I will say this about Asians and Latinos, they are very polite, but they bring a tribe to eat.
M Dogg you're on point. 8) You know the score.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2006, 04:34:20 AM »

Only to white people.

M Dogg you're on point. 8) You know the score.

years of food service through college. I think I have seen it all.

J Bananas

« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2006, 12:37:08 PM »
I've only been in America and Mexico. America is pretty good, not so much in cities, but everywhere else u are usuall treated friendly and given good quality service. Mexico was the shit too! those people bent over backwards to accomidate tourists. All the mexicans here in cali should think about Mexico, theres alotta money to be made there, if you wanna work hard.

Suga Foot

« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2006, 03:43:36 PM »
I wouldn't separate service into nationality or race.  I'd say different age groups or class levels offer different degrees of service.

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2006, 07:17:20 PM »
I wouldn't separate service into nationality or race.  I'd say different age groups or class levels offer different degrees of service.
true.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2006, 05:42:40 AM »
^^ whose the dude in the bottom left with his top off? he looks exactly like my best mate

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: April 20, 2006, 03:35:24 PM »
^^ whose the dude in the bottom left with his top off? he looks exactly like my best mate
LOL thats Jim Jones "The Capo" from Diplomats and The Movement

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: April 21, 2006, 04:36:54 AM »
LOL thats Jim Jones "The Capo" from Diplomats and The Movement
well i look on google images n they don't look that alike i guess, but in that picture they do

the other guy was fucked he'd just taken shrooms, the picture was taken at the hostel we stayed at when we were in amsterdam last year

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?