Author Topic: where does suicide bombing fit in to the muslim agenda?  (Read 324 times)

J Bananas

where does suicide bombing fit in to the muslim agenda?
« on: April 18, 2006, 12:44:42 PM »
i mean, since youre all so preachy about being muslim 24/7...

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: where does suicide bombing fit in to the muslim agenda?
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2006, 12:48:07 PM »
lol what a stupid fucking topic

J Bananas

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2006, 12:49:30 PM »
dont hate mexican, I'm just trying to rival the amount of other bs i see around here, its all in good fun

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2006, 01:03:53 PM »
I'm an American. 

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2006, 01:06:23 PM »

First of all, I don't know if what you are describing constitutes suicide.  The Qu'ran condemns suicide, in the sense that one selfishly takes their own life because they are dissatisfied with what Allah has given them.  Many scholars believe that sacrificing one's own life in battle, in defense of oppressed people is not suicide but rather that it is martyrdom.

The Noble Qu'ran explains the Islamic perspective that if you die for the sake of Allah in resistance against oppression, then your sins are forgiven and you attain paradise.  

2:154 Do not say of those who are killed in the cause of GOD, "They are dead." They are alive at their Lord, but you do not perceive.

...So you see, a Muslim lives and dies in submission to Allah. 
« Last Edit: April 18, 2006, 01:13:55 PM by Islamic Khalifah Sultan Abdul Hamid- 1908- »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2006, 01:13:44 PM »
I think Infinite explained it best when he said...
If you gathered up the whole world to do harm to somebody you could only afflict them with something Allah had already perscribed for them...
So it dosen't matter if you harm someone becuase that's what Allah wants. Otherwise he wouldn't let you.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2006, 01:16:25 PM »

So it dosen't matter if you harm someone becuase that's what Allah wants. Otherwise he wouldn't let you.

No, it does matter, a Muslim can not be the aggressor.  A Muslim's only beef is with the oppressor.

2:159 You may fight in the cause of GOD against those who attack you, but do not aggress. GOD does not love the aggressors.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2006, 01:31:39 PM »
2:159 You may fight in the cause of GOD against those who attack you, but do not aggress. GOD does not love the aggressors.

If you gathered up the whole world to do harm to somebody you could only afflict them with something Allah had already perscribed for them...
If you can only do harm to someone prescribed by Allah and Allah dosen't love aggresors then you're saying EVERY person who has ever recieved harm is an aggresor. Therefore I can come to your house and beat the living shit out of you. Allah prescribed the harm onto you; that's the only way I could of harm you.

J Bananas

« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2006, 02:04:43 PM »

First of all, I don't know if what you are describing constitutes suicide.  The Qu'ran condemns suicide, in the sense that one selfishly takes their own life because they are dissatisfied with what Allah has given them.  Many scholars believe that sacrificing one's own life in battle, in defense of oppressed people is not suicide but rather that it is martyrdom.

The Noble Qu'ran explains the Islamic perspective that if you die for the sake of Allah in resistance against oppression, then your sins are forgiven and you attain paradise. 

2:154 Do not say of those who are killed in the cause of GOD, "They are dead." They are alive at their Lord, but you do not perceive.

i love this guy

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2006, 03:11:43 PM »
dont hate mexican, I'm just trying to rival the amount of other bs i see around here, its all in good fun
why are u getting affected by it,  u feeling the urges to convert to islam but u scared or wat
United Arab States

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2006, 03:15:27 PM »
If you can only do harm to someone prescribed by Allah and Allah dosen't love aggressors then you're saying EVERY person who has ever recieved harm is an aggressor.

cute, but not quite.  the qu'ran does not suggest that god only allows ill to fall on those he does not love or is angry with; the qu'ran states clearly that life is a test.  muslims & mumins like all else must be subjected to such tests in life, especially in order to demonstrate their faith.  if muslims had it easy than everyone would be a muslim and this would circumvent the purpose of life, which is a test.  suffering is a part of life, and should be accepted as such and not deplored.

now, god would not allow a person to be seriously injured or killed if god had a specific purpose for that person at some later date.  and without question god does not love aggressors; but they too serve a purpose.

Therefore I can come to your house and beat the living shit out of you. Allah prescribed the harm onto you; that's the only way I could of harm you.

you could try that, and if you succeeded then god allowed it; and if you fail, for whatever reason, then god prevented it.  either way you would be the aggressor, why would you give god a reason to deny you love?

« Last Edit: April 18, 2006, 03:17:04 PM by nibs »
"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2006, 03:16:26 PM »

You wanna rephrase that sentence. ;)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2006, 03:23:42 PM »
Therefore I can come to your house and beat the living shit out of you. Allah prescribed the harm onto you; that's the only way I could of harm you.

you could try that, and if you succeeded then god allowed it; and if you fail, for whatever reason, then god prevented it.  either way you would be the aggressor, why would you give god a reason to deny you love?
But Allah (or God, since we seem to be using them almost interchangably) prescribed this harm on to the person I beat up (in this hypothetical case, Infinte). So how can I be the aggersor (or how can I be the only aggresor invloved if Allah/God prescribed it).

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2006, 03:48:25 PM »

you could try that, and if you succeeded then god allowed it; and if you fail, for whatever reason, then god prevented it. either way you would be the aggressor, why would you give god a reason to deny you love?
But Allah (or God, since we seem to be using them almost interchangably) prescribed this harm on to the person I beat up (in this hypothetical case, Infinte). So how can I be the aggersor (or how can I be the only aggresor invloved if Allah/God prescribed it).
all u second grade kids. just imagine that u had ur life once before this time ,allah had it videotaped , knows what happens and can edit it if he wants. and know we are living the editing
United Arab States

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2006, 04:11:52 PM »
But Allah (or God, since we seem to be using them almost interchangably)

they are interchangeable.

But Allah prescribed this harm on to the person I beat up (in this hypothetical case, Infinte). So how can I be the aggersor (or how can I be the only aggresor invloved if Allah/God prescribed it).

you chose to be the aggressor.  god allows and directs your aggression.  do you play chess?  it's like a chess board.  you define your rank, god makes the moves.  if you choose to be an aggressor; god will use you when aggression is needed.  if you choose not to be the aggressor, god will use another of his pawns. 

the choice is yours to define (and redefine) your role in life...
« Last Edit: April 18, 2006, 04:13:38 PM by nibs »
"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam