Author Topic: CREDITS: Mobb Deep - Blood Money  (Read 7606 times)

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Re: CREDITS: Mobb Deep - Blood Money
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2006, 09:56:20 AM »
by the way the production overall is weak on this, havoc dissapointed me, his a crazy producer but seems if this the best shit he got for his own album.......seems like he gettin washed up

daydreaming is easily the best track on this imo

Jome

« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2006, 11:39:10 AM »
told y'all the dre and mobb together in the studio shit was bullshit, go check back a while, i think i made a post about them lying, the shit everyone heard was probably daydreaming, and they probably told everyone it was nightmares, cuz that still has a sick beat....i dont beleive dre worked with mobb

LOL @ everybody still thinking "Nightmares" is bullshit, when Havoc, Prodigy & Interscope all talked about it, with specific details on how Dre used a shovel and dirt to create the track..XXL and other magazines wrote about the track in their review (magazines get sent early versions of albums), 40 Glocc describing the track as "killer" and "crack", etc.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2006, 11:43:49 AM »
told y'all the dre and mobb together in the studio shit was bullshit, go check back a while, i think i made a post about them lying, the shit everyone heard was probably daydreaming, and they probably told everyone it was nightmares, cuz that still has a sick beat....i dont beleive dre worked with mobb

LOL @ everybody still thinking "Nightmares" is bullshit, when Havoc, Prodigy & Interscope all talked about it, with specific details on how Dre used a shovel and dirt to create the track..XXL and other magazines wrote about the track in their review (magazines get sent early versions of albums), 40 Glocc describing the track as "killer" and "crack", etc.

shovel and dirt are for the busta album, not nightmares.........secondly the same thing was said about yayo and live by the gun, people and mags claimed dre produced it until it was found out it was done by focus...........dre didnt work with mobb as far as im concerned until i hear the joint

by the way every artist coming out of gunit has claimed to have dre beats and all said it was dope to work with him and the so on and the joint was heat and so on, never beleive the bullshit
« Last Edit: April 22, 2006, 11:45:24 AM by LyRiCaL_G »

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2006, 12:08:59 PM »

shovel and dirt are for the busta album, not nightmares.........secondly the same thing was said about yayo and live by the gun, people and mags claimed dre produced it until it was found out it was done by focus...........dre didnt work with mobb as far as im concerned until i hear the joint

by the way every artist coming out of gunit has claimed to have dre beats and all said it was dope to work with him and the so on and the joint was heat and so on, never beleive the bullshit

True, but no one from GUnit hyped this track this much. Something fishy happened no doubt.

Jome

« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2006, 12:12:36 PM »
"['Nightmares'] don't sound like a Dre record," said Prodigy about Dre's experimental, enthralling production.
The most sought after producer in music adapted to the Mobb’s haunting sound for the infectious “Nightmares”. “It was crazy.” says Havoc about finally working with the greatest hip-hop producer of all time, Dr. Dre. “You get to see a genius at work. He is actually making beats after all these years. Coming from producer’s stand point, that’s an inspiration to me.”
JD: You've got a track on the album produced by Dre haven't you?

Havoc: Yeah, yeah, it's called Nightmares, man that's tight.

JD: What was it like working with Dre?

Havoc: I mean, it was a good experience because I am a producer myself. So working with him was like an honour, you know to sit there and watch him do his thing, that was crazy.

JD: Did you just sit back and take notes?

Havoc: Yeah of course, I took a lot of mental notes, you know what I mean, I was glad I was a part of that.
For the Dr. Dre-produced "Nightmares," 50 sings a hook he conceived after being awoken in the middle of the night on a trip to Africa, and Prodigy adds verses about a recurring dream. "It's about protecting myself from being shot," he says. "But when I go to use the gun, I can't pull the trigger."
("Working with Dre, as you can imagine, is ill," Havoc said with a smile. "It's that Dre darkness.")

We have the writers for the track, put up by ROLLINSTONES Magazine:
Young, Andre/Jackson, Curtis/Johnson, Albert/Lahiri, B./Muchita, Kejuan/Pant, Robert - 4.01 minutes
XXL REVIEW:
If Fiddy isn’t supplying his chart-topping vocals to a hook (i.e. the groupie-lovin’ “Backstage Pass” and the Dr. Dre–produced “Nightmares”...)
50 declared at the start of the session that he wouldn’t be playing a Mary J. Blige track and a Dr. Dre-produced one, but he couldn’t resist giving us a listen to the latter. ‘Nightmares’ sounds a little more ‘experimental Dre’ than his usual trademark beats. However, 50 did warn that it’s not yet been mixed.

So you're saying that all these artists, magazines, websites, reviewers, etc. is lying ehh, and that the listening sessions are also made up ??
You got conspiracy theories like 9/11.  :D

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2006, 05:54:44 PM »
still funny jome how they have taken a dre track off an album, which in all honestly is pretty weak.
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

milhavoc

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2006, 07:54:24 AM »
im surprised the blood money scans havent leaked yet...

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2006, 01:40:34 PM »
"['Nightmares'] don't sound like a Dre record," said Prodigy about Dre's experimental, enthralling production.
The most sought after producer in music adapted to the Mobb’s haunting sound for the infectious “Nightmares”. “It was crazy.” says Havoc about finally working with the greatest hip-hop producer of all time, Dr. Dre. “You get to see a genius at work. He is actually making beats after all these years. Coming from producer’s stand point, that’s an inspiration to me.”
JD: You've got a track on the album produced by Dre haven't you?

Havoc: Yeah, yeah, it's called Nightmares, man that's tight.

JD: What was it like working with Dre?

Havoc: I mean, it was a good experience because I am a producer myself. So working with him was like an honour, you know to sit there and watch him do his thing, that was crazy.

JD: Did you just sit back and take notes?

Havoc: Yeah of course, I took a lot of mental notes, you know what I mean, I was glad I was a part of that.
For the Dr. Dre-produced "Nightmares," 50 sings a hook he conceived after being awoken in the middle of the night on a trip to Africa, and Prodigy adds verses about a recurring dream. "It's about protecting myself from being shot," he says. "But when I go to use the gun, I can't pull the trigger."
("Working with Dre, as you can imagine, is ill," Havoc said with a smile. "It's that Dre darkness.")

We have the writers for the track, put up by ROLLINSTONES Magazine:
Young, Andre/Jackson, Curtis/Johnson, Albert/Lahiri, B./Muchita, Kejuan/Pant, Robert - 4.01 minutes
XXL REVIEW:
If Fiddy isn’t supplying his chart-topping vocals to a hook (i.e. the groupie-lovin’ “Backstage Pass” and the Dr. Dre–produced “Nightmares”...)
50 declared at the start of the session that he wouldn’t be playing a Mary J. Blige track and a Dr. Dre-produced one, but he couldn’t resist giving us a listen to the latter. ‘Nightmares’ sounds a little more ‘experimental Dre’ than his usual trademark beats. However, 50 did warn that it’s not yet been mixed.

So you're saying that all these artists, magazines, websites, reviewers, etc. is lying ehh, and that the listening sessions are also made up ??
You got conspiracy theories like 9/11.  :D

dude i could be wrong, maybe they did have a dre beat, i dunno......i beleive the only beat if they did get one or work on one was the one originally meant for olivia....i dont beleive dre was in the studio with mobb deep, and if they did have the beat the only reason i can see as to why dre didnt let it pass it cuz of the friction between them, specially since 50 claimed both obie and blood money is better than bustas new album since its coming out last from the three.......which we already both know will probably be sick if u into hiphop.....and the other reason is because of all the shit every member of gunit has said before their album drops about having dre on the album and the mags always write dre did work on them and when it drops their no dre.....i aint questioning what u beleive or shit, their is no right or wrong answer to this unless nightmares drops.......peace! ;D 8)

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2006, 11:22:48 AM »
cover:

« Last Edit: April 27, 2006, 11:24:29 AM by prominent »

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2006, 11:27:26 AM »
Lol, was just about to post this.

RNS proved once again, they dont put out bs rips.

Jome

« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2006, 12:47:32 PM »
So Prodigy lied when he said that there was 6 tracks on the retail that wasn't on the leaked version.  :grumpy:

Album includes
Have a party feat. 50 Cent
Put 'em in their place
+ Produced by
Dr.Dre, 50 Cent & More

50's name used for all it's worth, he's a producer too now ehh.  :grumpy:

I wonder why "Speakin' so freely" sounds so choppy, it sounds like it skips every 10-15 seconds.

milhavoc

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #26 on: April 27, 2006, 09:10:58 PM »

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: April 28, 2006, 02:37:22 AM »
^^ Props, couple of small changes then.So Havoc produced Its Alright...

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: April 28, 2006, 03:03:34 AM »

« Last Edit: April 28, 2006, 03:08:08 AM by Detox is coming... »

GerianoTheGreat

« Reply #29 on: April 28, 2006, 08:57:54 AM »
so there is officially no nightmares

wonder if g-unit just told the magazines that creep or daydreamin was nightmares and produced by dre, same trick as with yayo's live by the gun

we all know there is no better promotion than a rumoured dre track on your album