Author Topic: May 1st: A Day Without An Immigrant  (Read 3235 times)

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: May 1st: A Day Without An Immigrant
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2006, 10:50:07 AM »
Will the immigrants also abstain from using up our social services, commiting crime, spray painting their ugly ass murals on every building, etc

I'm sure that's a big issue in fucking Ohio.

No, but it is a big issue where you live.

lol bet you it isn't

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2006, 10:56:34 AM »

lol bet you it isn't

California doesn't have alot of crime, particularly gang violence? California isn't swamped with illegal immigrants who are overflowing their schools and hospitals? California doesn't have those ugly ass murals painted on every wall and building with neon colors that burn your retinas out?

We don't have those problems in ohio, thankfully.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2006, 10:57:15 AM »
if they don't wanna come to work...fuck them...fire them.
Do you think a lot of them will actually get fired for not showing up for work? I'd only do it if I had a sympathetic/pro immigrant boss.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2006, 10:57:54 AM »

lol bet you it isn't

California doesn't have alot of crime, particularly gang violence? California isn't swamped with illegal immigrants who are overflowing their schools and hospitals? California doesn't have those ugly ass murals painted on every wall and building with neon colors that burn your retinas out?
Nope.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2006, 11:01:10 AM »

lol bet you it isn't

The reason california's economy is still fucked up is because thanks to your Republican homies from Enron that raped the state and blamed it on then Gov. Gray Davis.  Newsflash:  Gangs are not just a latino thing, in fact it's not even a fucking illegal immigration thing.  I bet you most gang memebers are fuckign U.S Citizens.  Then we got the gangs from all the other ethnicities including your white brothers.  And shut your punk ass up about Murals...yeah that's a serious problem. Neon Colors?  WTF you are blinded by too many white dicks. 

Sikotic™

« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2006, 11:50:29 AM »

lol bet you it isn't

The reason california's economy is still fucked up is because thanks to your Republican homies from Enron that raped the state and blamed it on then Gov. Gray Davis.  Newsflash:  Gangs are not just a latino thing, in fact it's not even a fucking illegal immigration thing.  I bet you most gang memebers are fuckign U.S Citizens.  Then we got the gangs from all the other ethnicities including your white brothers.  And shut your punk ass up about Murals...yeah that's a serious problem. Neon Colors?  WTF you are blinded by too many white dicks. 

CWalkers been watching Colors too much. He still thinks it was a documentary.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0094894/
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2006, 12:10:51 PM »
Seriously, why do Mexicans have to paint those ugly ass murals on damn near every building and wall in their neighborhoods? Do they actually think they look good? Talk about killing property values....

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2006, 12:16:18 PM »
Mudafucking Word.  My parents bought their house for 180K, shit then a shitload of latinos came over and FUCK it lowered to 550 K

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2006, 12:20:03 PM »
Mudafucking Word.  My parents bought their house for 180K, shit then a shitload of latinos came over and FUCK it lowered to 550 K
You know they could of bombed your house to nothing and the property value would have still gone up the way Cali real estate is these days. :(

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2006, 12:22:27 PM »
lol yeah. 

Oh yeah Cwalker, have you ever even been to a latino neighberhood in California?  Or are you using Blood In and Blood Out to form your opinion?

Sikotic™

« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2006, 12:39:03 PM »
Isn't it ironic that consevative CWalker is depending on liberal Hollywood to form his views on Latinos?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

coola

« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2006, 12:40:20 PM »
Seriously, why do Mexicans have to paint those ugly ass murals on damn near every building and wall in their neighborhoods? Do they actually think they look good? Talk about killing property values....

its not just mexicans that paint... anyone involved in hip-hop has probably painted at some stage in their life... fuck taggers though.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2006, 12:40:41 PM »
lol yeah. 

Oh yeah Cwalker, have you ever even been to a latino neighberhood in California?  Or are you using Blood In and Blood Out to form your opinion?

I admit that I have never met an actual Latino, let alone been in a Latino neighborhood.

coola

« Reply #28 on: April 23, 2006, 12:47:07 PM »
^ then you are an idiot. mexicans are some of the most hospitable people you will meet, also very family orientated, which is a huge plus in my book... sure there are the fuck ups, but there are also great people, just like in every society.

Sikotic™

« Reply #29 on: April 23, 2006, 01:04:51 PM »
lol yeah. 

I admit that I have never met an actual Latino, let alone been in a Latino neighborhood.

ROTFLMFAO!!! What the fuck are you? Bubbleboy?

THA SAUCE HOUSE