Poll

Who Will Advance?

Phoenix Suns
23 (41.1%)
Los Angeles Lakers
33 (58.9%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Author Topic: 2006 Playoffs ~Los Angeles Lakers (45-37) vs Phoenix Suns (54-28)~ Round 1.  (Read 16771 times)

wcsoldier

HELLLLLLLLL YEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH 2-1  ;D :rock: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin:

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
great game by the lakers. kobe is playing phenomenally and is really leading this team like never before. u can really tell hes having a good time distibuting the ball and relishing the lakers win. he was so happy after the game going into the locker room. with this kind of chemistry theres really no telling how far the lakers can go.

GangstaBoogy

Yo NIK i think I just seen u on TV.

We all saw you!

This was the best playoff game this year. The fights, the fouls, the lead changes. Just 2 more games and its over.

Next game I want phil jackson to kick mike  d'antoni's ass
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Doggystylin

if you guys are talkin about the guy that was holding the sign with kobe dunking, that wasnt nik, trust me, lol...

BUT YO INSANE FUCKING GAME I DAMN NEAR HAD A HEART ATTACK

i had a bunch of cups of free coffee before from a friend who works at starbucks and i was shaky off my ass, i seriously thought i was gonna die of a stroke a few moments of the game, i had to breathe in and breathe out slowly there to stay alive BUT GOD DAMN WHAT A GAME SO VIOLENT I LOVE IT, KWAME WAS GANGSTA

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
i got home a lil while ago and watched the last 4 mins (missed the fights  >:()

pissed off i missed a sick game, i mite stay up to watch the game again (but really i just wanna see nik  :-*)

the lakers looked like a family at the end of the game, chemistry i havent seen in the games i've watched durin the season

if they can keep the chemistry and D on the penetration up, we mite just end up seein a BATTLE FOR LA :scarface:

(i got a weird feelin it mite happen, the ultimate series in dubcc history, no doubt about it)

big game on sunday, lakers could really have the suns in a chokehold if they go up 3-1 headin back to PHO

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
oh yeah, wen did y'all see nik? i gotta know when to get the lube & the :loopaper: out

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
oh yeah, wen did y'all see nik? i gotta know when to get the lube & the :loopaper: out
According to Sunset it wasn't him. :(

if you guys are talkin about the guy that was holding the sign with kobe dunking, that wasnt nik, trust me, lol...
How do you know?

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
According to Sunset it wasn't him. :(

>:( my dick was startin 2 all hard n shit too... now i gotta find somethin else  :eh:

:idea:

*bumps sccittheshit*

GangstaBoogy

they showed him with the sign at the start of the 4th quarter i believe
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Yup, sometime past 8:00. And after the game in the background while they were interviewing Kobe. But again, Sunset Marely says it wasn't him even though he had the sign NIK said he would be holding.

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Yup, sometime past 8:00. And after the game in the background while they were interviewing Kobe. But again, Sunset Marely says it wasn't him even though he had the sign NIK said he would be holding.

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i saw that guy too. dont think it was NIK though cuz it had the #8 on it and a pic of kobe and NIK didnt state that he was having those on his poster.

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I saw a guy holding a poster with The picture of KOBE DUNKING OVER NASH and it said THE REAL MVP Props to u NIK if that was you.THe Intensity was fucking crazy from the tip off of this game and it carried the LAkers thru out the game.I swear everyone was standing up tonight and was nice to see the Laker playing good D and who knows how far they can go.BTW i just heard on FOX WEST that TIM THOMAS has a strained MCI not a tear but THOMAS is done for this series. 8)  :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: 8)

rik

That was a great game! :bandit: Kobe had like what 15 points and the Lakers win. Now thats what u call team work.