Poll

Who Will Advance?

Phoenix Suns
23 (41.1%)
Los Angeles Lakers
33 (58.9%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Author Topic: 2006 Playoffs ~Los Angeles Lakers (45-37) vs Phoenix Suns (54-28)~ Round 1.  (Read 16797 times)

LAKERS_FAN89

OH YEAH AND I HAVE MY 3 LAKERS FLAG IN DA CAR MY FLAG WAS ROLLIN OUT THE WINDOW IM GOING TO GET 1 MORE SO IT CAN BE 4 FLAG 8)

L8KERS PRIDE

you shud collect 81

I've come to the conclusion this guy is an alias
At first I thought he was a leecher. Then I thought he was an alias. Now I think he is just crazy. 8)
who?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Yea, I've had my doubts about LAKERS_FAN89, but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt...

LAKERS_FAN89, did you see me holding up the "KOBE IS THE REAL MVP" sign after the game? I was wearin a purple Kobe jersey, with a Lakers sweater over it...What race are you? It was crazy up in staples... 8) 8) 8)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
OH YEAH AND I HAVE MY 3 LAKERS FLAG IN DA CAR MY FLAG WAS ROLLIN OUT THE WINDOW IM GOING TO GET 1 MORE SO IT CAN BE 4 FLAG 8)

L8KERS PRIDE

you shud collect 81

At first I thought he was a leecher. Then I thought he was an alias. Now I think he is just crazy. 8)
who?
You.

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho

L8KERS PRIDE

you shud collect 81

who?
You.

me n rik were also talkin about this same thing a couple hours ago. i'm still on the fence about it.

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

LAKERS_FAN89

L8KERS PRIDE

you shud collect 81

who?
You.
so im crazy???THAT OTHER NIKKA WESTCOAST WHAT DA FUC U TRYING 2 SAY U HATTIN OR SOMETHING??

LAKERS_FAN89

Yea, I've had my doubts about LAKERS_FAN89, but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt...

LAKERS_FAN89, did you see me holding up the "KOBE IS THE REAL MVP" sign after the game? I was wearin a purple Kobe jersey, with a Lakers sweater over it...What race are you? It was crazy up in staples... 8) 8) 8)

damn im trying to remember IM LATINO so many ppl u did it saw 2 lakers flag??? and what up yall other nikka talking shit??

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
yo man kwame brown has been steppin it up lately, hes been making some vital plays for the lakers and his defense has gotten much better

if lakers get far in the playoffs, i think kwame brown will be an x-factor

« Last Edit: April 29, 2006, 02:06:01 AM by Halu Sination »

WestCoasta

I think I just saw u NIK, I'm watching the replay

u have dark hair, and u had a jacket with purple stripes down the side right?

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
The amount of pride I feel in this team is indescribable. I am so proud of these guys, they're really coming together and finally playing like a team. Now let's go out there and get that game on Sunday so we can go up 3-1.

That play where Kwame stared down Diaw was great. He's finally developing that mean streak, as big as he is, he should be abusing mufuckas left and right.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

Now_Im_Not_Banned

I think I just saw u NIK, I'm watching the replay

u have dark hair, and u had a jacket with purple stripes down the side right?

Yupppp...LOL. When did they show it?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Mihm Still Not Right
By Mike Bresnahan, Times Staff Writer
April 29, 2006

The Lakers, enmeshed in a 2-1 series with the Phoenix Suns, might be without Chris Mihm the rest of the first round.

The Laker center has experienced more soreness and swelling in the severely sprained right ankle that caused him to sit out 17 games toward the end of the regular season.

He has been out all three Laker playoff games after playing 14 minutes in the regular-season finale against New Orleans.

"In hindsight, that's where it got all flared up," Mihm said Friday. "I don't know if it was too early. It was my schedule. I didn't want to come back in the playoffs without playing a game."

Mihm said he probably was out for Game 4 on Sunday and could not guarantee he would return for the first-round series.

"I don't know," he said. "I'm hoping we can find a way. We're trying everything right now. We have been all along."

Mihm, who averaged 10.2 points and 6.3 rebounds during the regular season, would not reclaim his starting job because of Kwame Brown's strong play, but, if healthy, could provide ample rest time for Brown.

Mihm had two cortisone injections and continues to undergo electro-stimulation therapy on the ankle, he said.

"The guys are playing well," he said. "It's upsetting not to be part of it."

Lucky for Phoenix, magine what we'd be doing to the Suns with ANOTHER big... :-X

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Lakers are punking the Suns! ...I love that hard foul Luke gave to TT. I thought Smush rushed TT but i think kobe was the one who push everyone to the ground  :laugh: ...

And then Kwame put Diaw in the Ground and stood over him 8) And then kobe & Nash were going at it again ;D.

Lamar is playing great defense, he made some great defensive plays last night on Marion, He OWNS Marion so Far in this series on both ends of the floor.

And i don't know why people are so surprise what kobe is doing, He did this during the Championship years,(Shaq Inside & Kobe getting everyone involve) But so many people in here have been brainwash to believe he had nothing to do with those championships ::)  

There's some Laker fan @ CL that lives in phx and he's  saying that the locals have been talking a lot of shit, especially Cedric Cebballos >:(  ..  I know we haven't won the series YET, but still, they must feel stupid right now. :nahnah:
« Last Edit: April 29, 2006, 11:14:12 AM by Inglewood Ave Iz Active »

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster

L8KERS PRIDE

you shud collect 81

who?
You.
so im crazy???THAT OTHER NIKKA WESTCOAST WHAT DA FUC U TRYING 2 SAY U HATTIN OR SOMETHING??
Chill dude, it was a joke.

LAKERS_FAN89

L8KERS PRIDE

you shud collect 81

who?
You.
Chill dude, it was a joke.
aiight 8)

rik

L8KERS PRIDE

you shud collect 81

who?
You.

me n rik were also talkin about this same thing a couple hours ago. i'm still on the fence about it.
Yea that shit is crazy..we were takin about this and then West Coast says it.