Poll

Who Will Advance?

Phoenix Suns
23 (41.1%)
Los Angeles Lakers
33 (58.9%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Author Topic: 2006 Playoffs ~Los Angeles Lakers (45-37) vs Phoenix Suns (54-28)~ Round 1.  (Read 16780 times)

LAKERS_FAN89

G00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL888888888888888888888888888888888888KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

WestCoasta

^^ stop being such an alias

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
i called that shit, saw him get the ball and knew it was money before he shot it
That WAS in the second Kobe got possetion of the ball. There was no doubt in my mind (dosen't take away from the thrill of the actual shot though).

LAKERS_FAN89

^^ stop being such an alias
NIKKA WHAT THE FUCK WRONG WITH U...2BAD U NOT A LAKERS FAN AND WHAT THE FUCK WRONG WITH U...U MAD CAUSE WE WON WHAT THE DEAL WITH ME BITCH.DICKRIDER

GO LAKERS

WestCoasta

LOL at not being a Lakers fan

your cover's blown, give it up

YEA NIKKA KB8 IS DAT NIKKA!

LAKERZ 4 LIFEZZZZ

Ozir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside!
I feel sorry for the dumbasses that left with 2 minutes left in the game... you could see people getting up and walking out when they were down 5 with like a minute to go...

Great finish... GO LAKERS!

:o

LAKERS_FAN89

LOL at not being a Lakers fan

your cover's blown, give it up

YEA NIKKA KB8 IS DAT NIKKA!

LAKERZ 4 LIFEZZZZ
GIVE IT UP???....

WestCoasta

I feel sorry for the dumbasses that left with 2 minutes left in the game... you could see people getting up and walking out when they were down 5 with like a minute to go...

ya, ur such a fag if u leave early

fuck em though, mostly rich ungrateful people are able to buy and afford Laker tickets, especially fuckin playoff tickets

so daddy's wallet most likely didn't get affected even though they wasted their money!

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
 ;D

I can't wait to get home from  work and watch this on my DVR.

LAKER PRIDE
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

LAKERS_FAN89

GET YALL LAKERS FLAG BITCHES ;D

LAKERS_FAN89

3-1

LAKERS 3..SUNS 1
^^^^^

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
 :o :o :o :o
THAT WAS A GAME!!!!!!!!!

KOBE is G.O.D.!
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

GangstaBoogy

I still can't believe that shot. This is by far the best series in the playoffs. Kobe deserves the mvp more-n-more. I've been runnin up & down the block screamin...now my lungs hurt

"The Lakers are really exposing the Suns for being a soft team" - Stephen A. Smith ;D
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
LAKER PRIDE
^Yup, I can definitely co-sign to that, I'm always showing it everyday too... Lamar, Kobe, & Smush were definitely key in the game, can't wait for Tuesday's game 8)

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
I still can't believe that shot. This is by far the best series in the playoffs. Kobe deserves the mvp more-n-more. I've been runnin up & down the block screamin...now my lungs hurt

"The Lakers are really exposing the Suns for being a soft team" - Stephen A. Smith ;D

same here

KKKOOOOOOOOOBBBBBEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!