Author Topic: Highlight of the 2006 NBA draft  (Read 280 times)

Quadruple OG

Highlight of the 2006 NBA draft
« on: June 30, 2006, 03:52:56 PM »

PLANT

Re: Highlight of the 2006 NBA draft
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2006, 04:21:04 PM »
without even watching the clip I already know its got to be when buddy told Stern he was playing peekaboo and called him a rascal followed by telling the Stern he always liked Paul Tagliabou better, LMAO....that shit was hilarious

it was funny when they interview the New York fans and some punk was ranting about Isiah Thomas being a bum and getting him out of NY...LOL

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2006, 05:11:33 PM »
without even watching the clip I already know its got to be when buddy told Stern he was playing peekaboo and called him a rascal followed by telling the Stern he always liked Paul Tagliabou better, LMAO....that shit was hilarious

wrong!
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

PLANT

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2006, 05:15:23 PM »

wrong!
lol, I know I figured that out!  haha I still thought it was funny when Stern got clowned by that broadcaster :D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2006, 05:18:22 PM »

wrong!
lol, I know I figured that out!  haha I still thought it was funny when Stern got clowned by that broadcaster :D

LMAO, yea...Stern made a face like "ummm...you're done for".

PLANT

« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2006, 05:23:14 PM »

wrong!

LOL no shit haha I cant believe that broadcaster had the balls to make fun of the commish at his own draft on live tv....

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2006, 05:46:21 PM »

wrong!

LOL no shit haha I cant believe that broadcaster had the balls to make fun of the commish at his own draft on live tv....

Yea, and it didn't really look like Stern took it as a joke...LOL.

ecrazy

« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2006, 02:38:51 PM »
^^It looks like he did to me, he giggles near the end, he just looks like he's holding it in

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiOkXzwqC9U&mode=related&search=nba%20draft

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2006, 10:09:27 PM »
it was all fun and giggles.