Author Topic: US drinking AGE  (Read 826 times)

mauzip

Re: US drinking AGE
« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2006, 01:30:45 PM »
I think it should be 18 instead of 21.
If you can die for the US in war at age 18 you should be able to buy alcohol.
Plus you can drink at HOME at the age 18 in your parents house anyway.
Pac said the samething 15 years ago
"And did you ever stop to think? I'm old enough to go to war but I aint old enough to drink"
I doubt the US gov't will ever change it to 18,but you still raise a good point

"I think is just pathetic and gay when niggaz speculate what the fuck Pac would say" -Immortal Technique

:loser:

coola

« Reply #31 on: April 23, 2006, 01:32:07 PM »
"you know what is just pathetic and weak ? when people speculate what immortal technique would speak" -chief ;D

Sikotic™

« Reply #32 on: April 23, 2006, 01:34:11 PM »
"Big dicks in ya ass is bad fo yo health" - Ice Cube Oklin
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

dexter

« Reply #33 on: April 25, 2006, 11:00:34 AM »
I think it should be 18 instead of 21.
If you can die for the US in war at age 18 you should be able to buy alcohol.
Plus you can drink at HOME at the age 18 in your parents house anyway.
Pac said the samething 15 years ago
"And did you ever stop to think? I'm old enough to go to war but I aint old enough to drink"
I doubt the US gov't will ever change it to 18,but you still raise a good point
GREAT point
You can DIE as in DEAD for the RICH but you cant DRINK?! lol  :-\

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: April 25, 2006, 11:27:54 AM »
"Big dicks in ya ass is bad fo yo health" - Ice Cube Oklin

no no no!!! it's:

"Big dicks in ya ass is bad good fo yo health" - Ice Cube Oklin

Suga Foot

« Reply #35 on: April 25, 2006, 11:35:11 AM »
do we really want a bunch of faggot ass high school seniors in the clubs every weekend hugging eachother and all that gay shit?

lol

It's 19 in BC, and I was still in high school when I was 19 (I had to stay an extra semester).  I used to make so much money buying shit for people it was crazy!

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: April 25, 2006, 06:41:59 PM »
i remember going to under 18 niights at clubs but i wasn't drinking in those venues but the same time i could goto the pub or off liscence and buy alcahol with relative ease, most people i know stayed away fom anything harder than green, but now my friends are in their twenties they seem alot more open experiment with pills, shrooms and coke but they are not for me.

lotsa guys i know are starting to take pills, smoke hasj use speed etc and they like 17/18... I myself don't even use weed lol... most of these dudes think it's 'cool' to smoke weed/take pills/eat shit, because then they think they will get respect from other ppl who are dumbfucks and use it. thank god i've learned that 2 yrs ago that doin that aint no cool shit, if you got real friends they don't want you to do the shit they do just to hang withchu.
well in my eyez (chinky eyes) i don't see weed as a problem, besides the fact that it is illegal, Alcohol in my opinion is waaay worse, ciggarettes are waaay worse, how many people do you know that died from smoking too much weed??????
and compare that to how many people died from smoking ciggarettes and drinking alcohol.....

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: April 25, 2006, 06:43:58 PM »
"you know what is just pathetic and weak ? when people speculate what immortal technique would speak" -chief ;D

"You don't know shit about a dead mans perspective, and talkin shit will get ya neckbone disconnected, disrespected, niggaz don't show no love, 'Why you tryin to be hardcore you fuckin homo thug!'"
« Last Edit: April 25, 2006, 11:22:25 PM by Native_Joe99 »

dexter

« Reply #38 on: May 01, 2006, 07:14:25 AM »
Some of you are Crazy!