Author Topic: Bosh to sign 6 year extension!!!  (Read 304 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Bosh to sign 6 year extension!!!
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2006, 04:10:59 PM »
didnt take long for this to turn into a laker thread  ::)

Well, you have to understand that the Lakers were inserted into the main topic to begin with...Plus, this IS very Laker oriented, as Laker fans believed there was somewhat of a chance to obtain Chris Bosh when he becomes a free-agent...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2006, 04:15:19 PM »
lakers just need a solid point guard
lakers just need a solid point guard

We need a power forward...Kwame is more comfortable at center. He used to have a little mid-range jumper back in the day, hopefully (if we don't trade Mihm), he works on it and we can play him more at the 4...Then all we need to do is sign a point guard with the MLE. Perhaps Marcus Banks or Speedy Claxton? That leaves something like...

PG Claxton/Banks(?)...Smush Parker/Sasha Vujacic
SG Kobe Bryant...Kareem Rush/1st Pick?
SF Lamar Odom...Luke Walton/Laron Profit
PF Kwame Brown...Brian Cook/Ronny Turiaf
C Chris Mihm...Andrew Bynum/Slava Medvedenko

LA Breakers (Developing Team):
PG Will Conroy
SG Von Wafer
SF Devin Green
PF 2nd Pick?
C Marcus Douhtit

I like it, it's like a much better and more prepared version of last years squad...PeACe

we got kareem rush back?

No but Now I know is convinced that the Lakers are going to get him back, he also thinks that Rush is better than Fred Jones LMFAO!

Okay? What's your point, moron? From your fellow Pacer fan VVV

I really like Rush. I was heartbroken when the Pacers took Fred Jones way ahead of him in the draft. I don't think he's near Kobe level, but I think he'll be a solid sg for years to come. Reminds me of Ray Allen, with slightly less range.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2006, 05:03:50 PM »
It was announced today that Chris Bosh is expected to sign a 6 year extension with the Toronto Raptors! I think it is cool and I guess now all Laker fans can keep quiet about LA aquiring Bosh!! Also Toronto might be a team that will land JO if he is traded, Bosh and Jo in the same frontcourt  :o, I hope that never happens but man that would be a amazing duo.
Jo ? Jermaine o neal?

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2006, 05:05:25 PM »
It was announced today that Chris Bosh is expected to sign a 6 year extension with the Toronto Raptors! I think it is cool and I guess now all Laker fans can keep quiet about LA aquiring Bosh!! Also Toronto might be a team that will land JO if he is traded, Bosh and Jo in the same frontcourt  :o, I hope that never happens but man that would be a amazing duo.
Jo ? Jermaine o neal?
Yup