Author Topic: Rod exposes himself as a FAKE! Admits being FAKE! ...get in here you fraud..  (Read 8172 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th

they get gifts for each other and at least THINK about each other once a year and you get reminded who your true people are, and JESUS is what brought them together. Fake or not, it's a good thing.

And in thegreat words of my older uncle, when you fake it before you make it, you have a greater chance of making it, why? Because you're already studying the ways of the people who have made it without knowing it. You say America sells us all a fantasy? Yea they do

Now I see why you say your not a Muslim and you hate Islam so much.  Your whole way of life is "FAKE IT TILL YOU MAKE IT!"  So clearly, if being fake is your motto, you will always be in contrast with Islam.  You are a fraud!  Get out of here with that!

"Allah has cast truth against falsehood and he declared, Verily falsehood is vanquished!"
« Last Edit: April 23, 2006, 02:30:21 PM by Islamic Khalifah Sultan Abdul Hamid- 1908- »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Woodrow

Stop worrying about other people and fix your own problems.

Sikotic™

You're simply spinning what he said because he disagrees with you. You highlight certain parts of his post, ignoring the explanations behind them. It wasn't even necessary to make a thread about this.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Woodrow

LOL

Go delete some other shit you clown.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
It's funny, because you got exposed in the same thread in more then one way. Nibs even agreed with me in one of them.

"Allah has cast truth against falsehood and he declared, Verily falsehood is vanquished!"

Qu'ran- Chapter 109: "Disbelievers"  (English Translation of whole chapter is as follows)

"Say O disbelievers
I do not worship what you worship
Nor do you worship whom I worship
I shall never worship what you worship
Neither will you worship whom I worship.
You have your path and I have mine."

Remember infinite, YOU posted this.

BizzyR.I.P.

Shut up. And why did you edit your post? It originally said about when you first met Rod he said he was born in Iran blah, blah, blah

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Shut up. And why did you edit your post? It originally said about when you first met Rod he said he was born in Iran blah, blah, blah

I edited my post so that it would be short and to the point.  Because I know alot of ya'll play video games all day and have short attention spans.  This dude has denounced Islam, and tried to oppose me at every turn, so I ain't going to let it ride when he admits to being a fake!
« Last Edit: April 23, 2006, 02:33:37 PM by Islamic Khalifah Sultan Abdul Hamid- 1908- »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

herpes

still having homo-erotic dreams brian ?

WestCoasta

he can't, it ain't in Muslims to do so

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
^^^ Look and see who the people are that have so quickly responded in opposition to this thread.  Sometimes a thread like this can distinquish, and sort out, the real from the fake.  Now we can see them for what they are.  As the saying goes, "It is always the hurt dog that hollers."

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Sometimes a thread like this can distinquish, and sort out, the real from the fake.  Now we can see them for what they are.
Can you please explain this? Because as it stands those 2 sentences have not been proven or shown AT ALL in this thread.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
I don't HATE Islam. I love the principles. I got over 60 cuzzins that I know of, most Muslims. It's not about that at all. I'll denounce aspects of christianity just as fast when I see flaws. Man, me and Tech just had a long ass conversation about this in the PMs. He understands where I'm coming from because me and him have went through some of the same trials and tribulations to end up where we're at today.

You my friend, will never, I repeat will NEVER understand. Especially over these message boards. Do you actually believe you know the struggle that I've been through to get to where I am today? What gives you the right to call me fake? What kind of groupie goes back and quotes something he already responded to just to TRY to take something away from me like I care? Do you really think that you can compare your life to mine? I mean seriously, you're a white kid from the suburbs of America who had typical family problems and fell in love with a bitch who killed you on the inside. So you turned to Islam because that's WHAT WAS THERE AT THE TIME! You ever wonder why the finest most top notch females get with a guy who you don't feel is on her level? Because that guy was there at the RIGHT time, he saved her. Islam saved you. It could have been anything, it could have been another girl, it could have been drugs, it could have been a gang, but it happened to be some guy who you admired for his faith. And that's who inspired you to motivate yourself and pick up the Quran. And hey, I respect that. But there's an invisible line drawn when you abuse that power you have. Faith is power. But ANYTHING abused is wrong. Too much pride will ALWAYS take you down no matter what. These Muslims that are giving us all a bad name are overdosing on pride. If you're not careful you will destroy yourself just like them. Fuck 70 virgins, it's not about that. It's about you bettering yourself as a person. You're not a Muslim just to be able to compete like we're in some religious war with everybody. And I call it out how I see it. I barely post unless something really drives me to.

You can call me fake all you want, but it means nothing to me. I've personally opened my house doors to strangers from this board because that's just the type of cat I am. I'll keep it real with you and we can have a ball, but at the same time, I'll put a gun to your head if you step outta the boundaries.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

WestCoasta

it's all good Adbul Cock, keep thinkin you're on top of everybody, keep worshippin the skys, let me know how policing the world was when u're about to reach the holy land

don't be a follower, be a leader

sky's the limit!

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
usually when peole who are lost find religion they usually are set straight, but for some reason infinite has become more lost

there's no reason to make this post about rod. Infinite if you were the religious icon that you say you are , you'd know better than to make this post

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09