Author Topic: Rod exposes himself as a FAKE! Admits being FAKE! ...get in here you fraud..  (Read 8178 times)

Sami

• Muthafuckin' OG
Oh, come on. That was too long for you, so you didn't read it? Seriously Petey, I think Infinite just made an interesting point

Things become stale with no competition. The Gulf doesn't allow religious diversity so everyone claims to be Muslim while not really being that and Gulf Islam is basically a tool of power so it's corrupt.

But at the same time it seem you got way too into it, Infinite.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Oh, come on. That was too long for you, so you didn't read it? Seriously Petey, I think Infinite just made an interesting point

Things become stale with no competition. The Gulf doesn't allow religious diversity so everyone claims to be Muslim while not really being that and Gulf Islam is basically a tool of power so it's corrupt.

But at the same time it seem you got way too into it, Infinite.

My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
i see white people

MUHFUKKA

Re: Rod exposes himself as a FAKE! Admits being FAKE! ...get in here you fraud..
« Reply #168 on: September 24, 2011, 04:33:14 PM »
I recall you mentioning how you're not as deep into Islam as you once were. Why is that?

In America, embracing Islam is an embrace of freedom.  Because it is counter-culture in America.  Your belief in God is strengthened by your worship, because nobody is forcing you to do it, and in fact people are actually working to keep you from it in America.

But when I tried to settle down and live in the Arabic Gulf at the end of 07', it was the opposite.  It was expected of me to perform certain behaviors as a Muslim.  I thought that the best Muslims had to be abroad, because truly devout Muslims would never want to leave in America.  But what I found was that over there most Muslims wish to come to the US, and Islam is expected and sometimes forced in the culture there.  So you have more blind followers who have never accepted the religion for themselves, and never had their beliefs challenged.  I was praying and worshiping over there but it had lost all of it's meaning.  Everything became robotic. 

Also, like what Jome guessed, something bad happened to me in 04', and it had to do with my naivety in Islam.  Islam was causing me to get in way over my head, and take on more than I was truly capable of.   The first 3 years as a Muslim I was around some good people that protected me from the consequences of some of my naivety, but in 04' I got mixed up with some of the wrong people and had some bad consequences.  But it only made me turn even deeper to my faith, and to get in even deeper over my head.

So finally it all crashed in January 06' when I was over in the Emirates.  This is all a long story short, but then I came back to America and had to re-evaluate my life, and since then I would call myself an individualist and Libertarian first, and a Muslim somewhere behind that.
hahaha

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Rod exposes himself as a FAKE! Admits being FAKE! ...get in here you fraud..
« Reply #169 on: September 26, 2011, 08:55:44 AM »
^^ looks like he's back on that Allah this Allah that talk, most likely due to some incident in his real life.

Either way as funny as it may be, try to say a bit more when bumping old ass threads. This section is not active, so reading old threads may seem like the most entertainment to get here, but there's always a way to start something new.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin