Author Topic: Rod exposes himself as a FAKE! Admits being FAKE! ...get in here you fraud..  (Read 8168 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
A Muslim, however, is a slave to Allah.

why do you continue to belittle yourself?

JUMP!   I SAID JUMP BITCH!

Make your posts as brief as possible, you haven't said nothing.  Infact, you've never said nothing.  All you've represented is some grade school bullying style posts, and a few uncreative, unorigional jokes to boot.  You have no value, what is your purpose?   Why waste our time.  This life is too short, too short.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

herpes

And this ain't about anybody not being a Muslim.  This ain't about anybody apostating, leaving Islam.  This thread is dedicated to the enemies of Islam.  So step up if you got something to say against the religion.  If your against the religion, get at me here!  Rod is number one, he has openly rejected (denounced) Islam and became an enemy to Islam.  He posts regularly on here against Islam and Muslims.  Rod is your leader.
if this is not an act to get a rise outta people, then you have some very deep seeded issues.  If you want to turn this around and bring up my flaws go right ahead but this thread is about you.  Like I said if this thread is not a joke, then you need help b/c your a sick and twisted person.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
It ain't all about that, there's one big difference between you and Tech.  Tech is a Muslim and you are not.  Tech declares himself openly to be a Muslim, and you on the other hand have openly declared yourself not to be a Muslim.

Oh, I see. So why don't I just say I'm a Muslim too then. What difference does it make? There isn't anything that Tech does as far as sinning goes that I don't do. So I can just be a Muslim anytime I want to, huh? Shit, as far as I'm concerned Islam will always stay with me anyway. I'm just not active in it, so I don't like labeling myself a Muslim. It's simple. Tech is his own man, he can decide if he wants to label himself a Muslim, that's on him and his spirtual path. Do you see the road I'm taking with this? Prolly not. No reason to continue because you can't respect it, but then again who are you to respect it? At the end of the day, you're just a confused white boy whether you like it or not.

I don't act like a "bad-ass", as a matter of fact I don't even know what that is. Define it. But would you for example survive wit my people in my neighbourhood? lol, not even a chance. I guess if the heart that I have makes me a bad-ass, then so be it.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
And this ain't about anybody not being a Muslim.  This ain't about anybody apostating, leaving Islam.  This thread is dedicated to the enemies of Islam.  So step up if you got something to say against the religion.  If your against the religion, get at me here!
This has nothing to do with the enemies of Muslim. Most the people here have nothing against Islam except for a view idiots like CWalker and them. You are just generalizing the people on this forum, then attacking despite the fact that only a small precent have sad anything against Islam that you didn't start by bashing some aspect of their lives. You may feel they do because in every post you make attacks against aspects of Christianty, America, or non Muslim life in general, so people feel the need to retaliate. Any time someone says something bad about you, you think they insulted all Muslims just because the thread you started had to do with Islam. In a way you started this whole thing with your constant threads about how America's life is a lie and how the world is basicaly dumb and useless without Islam. You started this thread and are now butt hurt because people are retaliating to something you started. You have no respect on anything that dosen't have to do with Islam. Show no respect, recieve no respect. That is a general rule in in life.

WestCoasta

man on the other hand was created with the ability to reach much higher levels of elevation.

which is why you are a slave to the skys, sit at your computer and argue with people who think your existence is a fuckin joke

kill yourself... KILL YO SELF

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
It ain't all about that, there's one big difference between you and Tech.  Tech is a Muslim and you are not.  Tech declares himself openly to be a Muslim, and you on the other hand have openly declared yourself not to be a Muslim.

Oh, I see. So why don't I just say I'm a Muslim too then. What difference does it make? There isn't anything that Tech does as far as sinning goes that I don't do. So I can just be a Muslim anytime I want to, huh? Shit, as far as I'm concerned Islam will always stay with me anyway. I'm just not active in it, so I don't like labeling myself a Muslim. It's simple. Tech is his own man, he can decide if he wants to label himself a Muslim, that's on him and his spirtual path. Do you see the road I'm taking with this? Prolly not. No reason to continue because you can't respect it, but then again who are you to respect it? At the end of the day, you're just a confused white boy whether you like it or not.

I don't act like a "bad-ass", as a matter of fact I don't even know what that is. Define it. But would you for example survive wit my people in my neighbourhood? lol, not even a chance. I guess if the heart that I have makes me a bad-ass, then so be it.

First of all, if Allah wills it, I would survive just fine where you live.  Allah is my protector wherever I go.  Allah created all things and all conditions, he created protection and safety, and if he chooses to keep me in safety then nothing can harm me.  I've travelled across the world, by myself, I've travelled through three Arab countries, (where I didn't even speak the language of the people) by myself.  I depend on Allah.

Also, you've positioned yourself at this forum as a staunch enemy of Islam and Muslims.  That's where the beef comes.  Muslims don't have any beef or any quarrel with anybody except those who oppose and fight against Islam.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2006, 11:58:33 PM by Hajj Abdul Infinite Ibrahim Islam Abu Muhammad Uthman »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

coola

And this ain't about anybody not being a Muslim.  This ain't about anybody apostating, leaving Islam.  This thread is dedicated to the enemies of Islam.  So step up if you got something to say against the religion.  If your against the religion, get at me here!
This has nothing to do with the enemies of Muslim. Most the people here have nothing against Islam except for a view idiots like CWalker and them. You are just generalizing the people on this forum, then attacking despite the fact that only a small precent have sad anything against Islam that you didn't start by bashing some aspect of their lives. You may feel they do because in every post you make attacks against aspects of Christianty, America, or non Muslim life in general, so people feel the need to retaliate. Any time someone says something bad about you, you think they insulted all Muslims just because the thread you started had to do with Islam. In a way you started this whole thing with your constant threads about how America's life is a lie and how the world is basicaly dumb and useless without Islam. You started this thread and are now butt hurt because people are retaliating to something you started. You have no respect on anything that dosen't have to do with Islam. Show no respect, recieve no respect. That is a general rule in in life.

thats real right there... and for the record, i dont hate muslims either, i just hate on some internet muslims.. i have muslim friends, and i cant imagine arguing with them over anything to do with religion, because they have respect for me and i treat them the same. that doesnt happen on a message board i guess. and i regret lashing out on the muslims like i did before, because i had no right to, even though i completely disagree with their beliefs, so i'm sorry for that.

and how infinite is thinking, is the same as how those crazy terrorists think, everyone is the enemy just because they dont agree with him. i wouldnt be surprised if infinite is signed up for suicide bombing 101.

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!

First of all, if Allah wills it, I would survive just fine where you live.  Allah is my protector wherever I go.  Allah created all things and all conditions, he created protection and safety, and if he chooses to keep me in safety then nothing can harm me.  I've travelled across the world, by myself, I've travelled through three Arab countries, (where I didn't even speak the language of the people) by myself.  I depend on Allah.

Also, you've positioned yourself at this forum as a staunch enemy of Islam and Muslims.  That's where the beef comes.  Muslims don't have any beef or any quarrel with anybody except those who oppose and fight against Islam.

if u lived in a house with someone for a week, lets say it was me, and i wanted to kick your ass all day everyday for a week

allah wouldnt stop me, i can assure u of that

PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM HAVE NOTHING AGAINST ISLAM

THEY JUST DONT LIKE YOU

herpes

There is no point in trying to argue logic with infinte.  His problems run a lot deeper then religion.  Problems from childhood he never confronted instead put the blame on to other people and now well look at him.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
I was going to make a long response towards Infinite's response to me, but I decided against it. It just goes around in circles, so I think it best to avoid. Take care Infinite, have a nice day.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Diabolical

I was going to make a long response towards Infinite's response to me, but I decided against it. It just goes around in circles, so I think it best to avoid. Take care Infinite, have a nice day.

The most sensible words spoken in this thread.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster

I give a nice detailed infomative response and Lincoln steals the thunder with just 3 sentences. :( Now I understand why he as the lowest karma on this board. ;D

Diabolical

I give a nice detailed infomative response and Lincoln steals the thunder with just 3 sentences. :( Now I understand why he as the lowest karma on this board. ;D

You won't win though, Infinite will just keep posting no matter what. He's like the Terminator.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster

You won't win though, Infinite will just keep posting no matter what. He's like the Terminator.
Yeah, he ignores most my posts anyway.

WestCoasta

^^^ cause u make sense like everyone else arguing with him