Author Topic: Rod exposes himself as a FAKE! Admits being FAKE! ...get in here you fraud..  (Read 8169 times)

WestCoasta

^^^ yes, everyone thinks he's a fuckin weirdo

jeromechickenbone

Ya'll really think there is seriously something wrong with Infinite? I always thought he was just ashamed of being white. So he thinks he could just preach a bunch about Islam, in hopes of some how being considered an Arab.

Self loathing is one of his prevalent personality traits.

Fonky Fresh

lol  what a thread i like that hehe someone's getting azz kicked in here hehe
Watch Now Old School Rap Videos here: THIS PAGE
My soundcloud !

WestCoasta

the thing with this guy is, I feel he knows some of the things he so strongly stands by are false

and when people BLATANLY come with correct words that overpower what he previously said, he chooses to ignore it and continue with saying some shit he thinks is right, but really knows he's wrong

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
I think something really bad happened to Infinite in late 2004.  He went a few weeks where every post he made was about how hip hop was dead.  Then he thought he was Master P for a few weeks.  Then, nearly every post since his Master P phase has been about Islam.  These have gotten more extreme and more obsessive as time went on. 

And I don't think he's faking it.  I don't think he could keep up a charade for this long, and dedicate as much time to reading and learning Islam.  I think he's had some serious problems and he's latched on to his religion and he's focused 100% of brain on it.  Talking about how he was frustrated being in class / work because he could have spent that time studying Islam.

I can't imagine what would happen to his psyche if he ever came to the conclusion that organized religion ain't what he thought it was.  I think it'd be too much for him to handle.

Overseer banned me and deleted my account one time, so I came back on a different name HipHopIsDead and the MasterP thing.   Mostly, however, I don't like to waste time at this forum.  As I've said in a previous post, I believe that the hip-hop generation is going to be the next segment of American society to join Islam in crowds; so I spend alot of time talking about the religion here. 

I also believe that hip-hop culture has alot of connections with Islam, so I feel it's appropriate here.  Hip-Hop's pioneers the Zulu Nation are were Pan Islam/Pan African, and the name "Rap" was used in the 60's for Black Revolutionary H. "Rap" Browne to describe the poetic way in which he gave his speaches; H. "Rap" Browne has since converted to Islam and he is one of the most well known Muslim Imams in America.  He has a large and vibrant community in Atlanta, Georgia and he is the leader of many Muslims all over America.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

J Bananas

^^
i love this guy

coola

I think something really bad happened to Infinite in late 2004.  He went a few weeks where every post he made was about how hip hop was dead.  Then he thought he was Master P for a few weeks.  Then, nearly every post since his Master P phase has been about Islam.  These have gotten more extreme and more obsessive as time went on. 

And I don't think he's faking it.  I don't think he could keep up a charade for this long, and dedicate as much time to reading and learning Islam.  I think he's had some serious problems and he's latched on to his religion and he's focused 100% of brain on it.  Talking about how he was frustrated being in class / work because he could have spent that time studying Islam.

I can't imagine what would happen to his psyche if he ever came to the conclusion that organized religion ain't what he thought it was.  I think it'd be too much for him to handle.

Overseer banned me and deleted my account one time, so I came back on a different name HipHopIsDead and the MasterP thing.   Mostly, however, I don't like to waste time at this forum.  As I've said in a previous post, I believe that the hip-hop generation is going to be the next segment of American society to join Islam in crowds; so I spend alot of time talking about the religion here. 

I also believe that hip-hop culture has alot of connections with Islam, so I feel it's appropriate here.  Hip-Hop's pioneers the Zulu Nation are were Pan Islam/Pan African, and the name "Rap" was used in the 60's for Black Revolutionary H. "Rap" Browne to describe the poetic way in which he gave his speaches; H. "Rap" Browne has since converted to Islam and he is one of the most well known Muslim Imams in America.  He has a large and vibrant community in Atlanta, Georgia and he is the leader of many Muslims all over America.

judging by everyones replies, i think its safe to say hip-hop isnt all that keen on islam... yeah there are muslim rappers/fans etc, there are also christians/catholics etc... why wont you go to a hip-hop event, which serves alcohol, and get up on stage and start preaching the qu'ran... lets see what kind of response you'll get.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

I mean seriously, you're a white kid from the suburbs of America who had typical family problems and fell in love with a bitch who killed you on the inside. So you turned to Islam because that's WHAT WAS THERE AT THE TIME! You ever wonder why the finest most top notch females get with a guy who you don't feel is on her level? Because that guy was there at the RIGHT time, he saved her. Islam saved you. It could have been anything, it could have been another girl, it could have been drugs, it could have been a gang, but it happened to be some guy who you admired for his faith. And that's who inspired you to motivate yourself and pick up the Quran.

First of all, you don't know my background as well as you think you do, and don't be so certain that your upbringing was any more challenging than my own.

Secondly, you can't really speak on the impact of Islam in my life because you've never truly understood Islam for what it really is.  People don't truly understand something unless they make sacrifice for it.  We have a saying amongst the brothers I study with.  If you want to truly understand what we are studying, it can not be learned in a book, you have to make effort upon it.  Like Allah says in the Qu'ran, the book knowledge can become "like books on the back of a donkey" unless there is effort and sacrifice the reality will not enter your heart.

It's like a spoiled rich kid who grows up and his dad gives him everything.  Let's say his dad gives him a benz for his 16th birthday.  He may go out and wreck it the next day and think nothing of it.  Then, let's say another person works hard labor for ten years, works overtime every week, makes great sacrifice and effort, saving every dime until he finally is able to by the same car.  This individual will be much more careful with it, he'll spend hours washing and waxing it, and it will mean so much more to him.

It's the same concept in Islam.  You were born in a Muslim country.  So Islam was around you when you were a little kid.  But you never made any effort or sacrifice so the reality of the religion never entered your heart.  For me to go from being an average American white boy, drinking, partying, clubs, bars, at age 18, to travelling through Mekkah at age 20 was not an overnight transition.  I had to make alot of effort and sacrifice just to put my face to the floor the first time I performed the Islamic prayer.  I had to face alot of people who didn't understand me, and still do.  I'm not complaining, because it's actually only made me to value the religion even more.

Last point I want to make, is Islam wasn't just something that was in the right place at the right time.  Various demons I had been dealing with at the time of my conversion I'd actually been dealing with for a long time, and I'd been actively pursuing many avenues to change my internal and external condition for about 3 years, but it was to no avail. 

Call it conscious sublimation if you want.  I had been using my energy in ways that weren't constructive.  Nothing I tried worked, but the change finally took place when I re-directed my energy's towards Islam.  Once you become certain that there is nothing worthy of one's devotion than the Highest Power, it sets all of your affairs in order.  You have one direction and that's to spend your life worshiping the Most High, the First, the Last, the Eternal Absolute.  You negate everything else.  Islam is the only religion that has the program that teaches a person how to do this.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2006, 12:43:10 AM by Hajj Abdul Infinite Ibrahim Islam Abu Muhammad Uthman »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch

I mean seriously, you're a white kid from the suburbs of America who had typical family problems and fell in love with a bitch who killed you on the inside. So you turned to Islam because that's WHAT WAS THERE AT THE TIME! You ever wonder why the finest most top notch females get with a guy who you don't feel is on her level? Because that guy was there at the RIGHT time, he saved her. Islam saved you. It could have been anything, it could have been another girl, it could have been drugs, it could have been a gang, but it happened to be some guy who you admired for his faith. And that's who inspired you to motivate yourself and pick up the Quran.

First of all, you don't know my background as well as you think you do, and don't be so certain that your upbringing was any more challenging than my own.

just wondering.....what was so challenging about your child hood

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

WestCoasta

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

just wondering.....what was so challenging about your child hood

Seriously man, how ignorant are you?  Are you really that superficial to think that if somebody grows up in a middle class white family then their upbringing is a breaze?  Damn, you really equate everything to money and race don't you?  You only have the most basic carnal knowledge about life.  That's pathetic man. 

Rod tells a few tales about growing up in the Bay and automatically he's hardcore?  Damn, ya'll can't be serious.  Life ain't as simple as you are.

Don Seer

Being a straight shooter has it's advantages  ;D.

It's not being a straight shooter, it's just playing polotics.  You went from being a Muslim to being a polotician.  The difference is a Muslim tries to please Allah and a polotician in your case is a populist (and I know that's a term you don't mind being tagged with).  So ofcourse, being a populist your going to give Rod a free pass for all the times he's attacked me personally and attacked my religion, but then your going to join with the rest of the crowd on this thread and call me names, and so on.  Whatever man, you don't got to question who I really am, your the one that isn't keeping it real; you go whichever way the wind blows.

whats a polOtician?

Stop trying to talk like an academic or intellectual. because you're not one. Just a deluded transparent loser..  :loser:

Look at the people on here saying the same things i've said for ages.. you're fake, a phoney, an islam stan..

herpes

The word "rap" used to describe a way a person talks has been around b4 homeboy here.  Rap didnt get its name from this dude as much as you would like to believe it.

mauzip

Ya'll really think there is seriously something wrong with Infinite? I always thought he was just ashamed of being white. So he thinks he could just preach a bunch about Islam, in hopes of some how being considered an Arab.

He's a mental case and needs serious help, but psychiatrical help might not be the answer. A bullet in the head should do the work.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
Islam is the only religion that has the program that teaches a person how to do this.

Tom Cruise may disagree with that.

And since you spend your time now worshipping the most high; is ridiculing and looking down on people a part of that worship? Just wondering.