Author Topic: Rod exposes himself as a FAKE! Admits being FAKE! ...get in here you fraud..  (Read 8177 times)

Fonky Fresh

I think something really bad happened to Infinite in late 2004.  He went a few weeks where every post he made was about how hip hop was dead.  Then he thought he was Master P for a few weeks.  Then, nearly every post since his Master P phase has been about Islam.  These have gotten more extreme and more obsessive as time went on. 

And I don't think he's faking it.  I don't think he could keep up a charade for this long, and dedicate as much time to reading and learning Islam.  I think he's had some serious problems and he's latched on to his religion and he's focused 100% of brain on it.  Talking about how he was frustrated being in class / work because he could have spent that time studying Islam.

I can't imagine what would happen to his psyche if he ever came to the conclusion that organized religion ain't what he thought it was.  I think it'd be too much for him to handle.

Overseer banned me and deleted my account one time, so I came back on a different name HipHopIsDead and the MasterP thing.   Mostly, however, I don't like to waste time at this forum.  As I've said in a previous post, I believe that the hip-hop generation is going to be the next segment of American society to join Islam in crowds; so I spend alot of time talking about the religion here. 

I also believe that hip-hop culture has alot of connections with Islam, so I feel it's appropriate here.  Hip-Hop's pioneers the Zulu Nation are were Pan Islam/Pan African, and the name "Rap" was used in the 60's for Black Revolutionary H. "Rap" Browne to describe the poetic way in which he gave his speaches; H. "Rap" Browne has since converted to Islam and he is one of the most well known Muslim Imams in America.  He has a large and vibrant community in Atlanta, Georgia and he is the leader of many Muslims all over America.

What the fuck u talking about?get the fuck out with ur religion if there is something i cant stand is fucking religion
Watch Now Old School Rap Videos here: THIS PAGE
My soundcloud !

coola

^lol

Islam is the only religion that has the program that teaches a person how to do this.

Tom Cruise may disagree with that.

And since you spend your time now worshipping the most high; is ridiculing and looking down on people a part of that worship? Just wondering.

i dont think you'll get a reply to be honest..

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Last point I want to make, is Islam wasn't just something that was in the right place at the right time.  Various demons I had been dealing with at the time of my conversion I'd actually been dealing with for a long time, and I'd been actively pursuing many avenues to change my internal and external condition for about 3 years, but it was to no avail. 

Call it conscious sublimation if you want.  I had been using my energy in ways that weren't constructive. Nothing I tried worked, but the change finally took place when I re-directed my energy's towards Islam.  Once you become certain that there is nothing worthy of one's devotion than the Highest Power, it sets all of your affairs in order.  You have one direction and that's to spend your life worshiping the Most High, the First, the Last, the Eternal Absolute.  You negate everything else.  Islam is the only religion that has the program that teaches a person how to do this.

if you needed a religion to help you get your life in order, i think you need to see a shrink

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch

just wondering.....what was so challenging about your child hood

Seriously man, how ignorant are you?  Are you really that superficial to think that if somebody grows up in a middle class white family then their upbringing is a breaze?  Damn, you really equate everything to money and race don't you?  You only have the most basic carnal knowledge about life.  That's pathetic man. 

Rod tells a few tales about growing up in the Bay and automatically he's hardcore?  Damn, ya'll can't be serious.  Life ain't as simple as you are.
Infinite you FELL so EASILY into  this....i KNEW you'd try to implement something here and go off on a bunch of tangical things  from a simple question.....you interpret things very STRANGE if you were an adding machine 2+2 would = blue puppy dog with a sun visor. if you interpret all that from a simple question i can't help but think how'd you interpret a WHOLE book.... now with that said...

when in my post did i say anything about money
when in my post did i say anything about race
why are you attacking my knowledge
when i simply asked you "what was so challenging about your childhood?"
Simple questions deserve simple answers

answer the question, and quit being so quick to jump to conclusions

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster

just wondering.....what was so challenging about your child hood

Seriously man, how ignorant are you?  Are you really that superficial to think that if somebody grows up in a middle class white family then their upbringing is a breaze?  Damn, you really equate everything to money and race don't you?  You only have the most basic carnal knowledge about life.  That's pathetic man. 

Rod tells a few tales about growing up in the Bay and automatically he's hardcore?  Damn, ya'll can't be serious.  Life ain't as simple as you are.
Infinite you FELL so EASILY into  this....i KNEW you'd try to implement something here and go off on a bunch of tangical things  from a simple question.....you interpret things very STRANGE if you were an adding machine 2+2 would = blue puppy dog with a sun visor. if you interpret all that from a simple question i can't help but think how'd you interpret a WHOLE book.... now with that said...

when in my post did i say anything about money
when in my post did i say anything about race
why are you attacking my knowledge
when i simply asked you "what was so challenging about your childhood?"
Simple questions deserve simple answers

answer the question, and quit being so quick to jump to conclusions
That's what Infinte does. He either changes the subject or ignores your post completly.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
"Rap" was used in the 60's for Black Revolutionary H. "Rap" Browne to describe the poetic way in which he gave his speaches; H. "Rap" Browne has since converted to Islam and he is one of the most well known Muslim Imams in America.  He has a large and vibrant community in Atlanta, Georgia and he is the leader of many Muslims all over America.
I can't find anything that suggests that the term "Rap" came from H. Rap Brown. And isn't he currently serving a life sentece for killing a sheriff's deputy, and wounding another officer in a gunbattle at his store? And weren't both of the officers Black? LOL. And didn't he do all that after converting to Islam? A real Muslim to be proud of. ::) Now if you don't mind I'm going to continue admiring MLK and Malcom X. 2 people that didn't take people's lives.

H. Rap Brown
A real cop killer

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
i know i'm late on this but Malcom x AND the black panther party ARE mentioned in the history books, i remember having a test on that shit in 8th grade history class ,lol. the only place where they don't mention them 2 is in grade school (lil kids) and rightfully so. who wants kids who are watchin barney and big bird learning about fools with AK's and shit, they're not old enought to comprehend the intentions.  INfinite's just talking crap cuz he ignored shit in school

herpes

To infintes defense on Malcom X in high school, if you went to a mostly white high school, malcom X wasnt mentioned once.  I moved from Queens to long island and in 4 years of high school never once was malcom X ever mentioned.  As a matter of fact the text books we would use never had more then a paragraph on Malcom.  But lets take my father for example.  He went to a mostly black high school (andrew jackson in springfield garden queens) and all he learned was black history.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th

And isn't he currently serving a life sentece for killing a sheriff's deputy, and wounding another officer in a gunbattle at his store? And weren't both of the officers Black? LOL. And didn't he do all that after converting to Islam? A real Muslim to be proud of. ::) Now if you don't mind I'm going to continue admiring MLK and Malcom X. 2 people that didn't take people's lives.

If you really want to know the truth about something.  You can't just do one google search and find the first deragoratory statement about the man, and then post it up as absolute truth.  That's the reason people don't know their history and lack knowledge of self.  They are too quick to accept the first thing they find. 

Let me put it this way.  Black people don't even own Black Entertainment Television (BET), Jews at Viacom own that station.  So with this in mind, how likely is it that the mass media is going to do justice to a man who was a prominent 60's Revolutionary figure for blacks?  Not likely.

If you want to read a more accurate portrayal of the man.  Read this basic article about who he is...

My memories of Imam Jamil Al-Amin
by Abdul Malik Mujahid

"Is there anything I can do for you? Do you need something?" asked the calm, serious, bespectacled Imam, who towered above me in height at about 6.5 feet.

The last time I met Imam Jamil al-Amin was when I was in Washington, DC on behalf of the Kosova Task force, USA. A Masjid was trying to raise funds for Kosova. I found Imam Jamil sitting there. That's when he asked me this question.

When I think back to all of my meetings with Imam Jamil, I remember him asking me the same question.

It was not just me. He asked everyone he worked with. He was always looking for ways to help people. A regular speaker at almost all Islamic conferences, I shared the stage with him many times. Not anymore though. All those who used to invite him seem to have forgotten about him.

Be mindful of Allah not fearful of the FBI

If the secret evidence law, cases against Muslim leaders and organizations, and a Grand Jury investigation of The Islamic Society of North America (ISNA)the Islamic Circle of North America (ICNA), etc are designed to intimidate Muslims then they are working.

ISNA's former president Dr. Ahmed Zaki Hammad's Quran Literacy Institute's assets are frozen, but neither ISNA nor the two largest Masjids in Chicago where he was an Imam have hardly done anything about it. Hammad has difficulty even raising funds for his legal defense.

One of the four top most leaders of Muslims in North America, Imam Jamil, has been in prison for a year now but hardly anything is being done for him by Muslims. It is as though we have declared him and others in his situation guilty and we are trying to forget about them. For Muslim workers and leaders, the message seems to be, "serve us until you are free" then you are on your own. Thank you very much.

Why is the Muslim community so willing and ready to forget the universal principle Allah has established for all humans: everyone is innocent until proven guilty?

Or is everyone listening to the kind of advice being give to me: "Br. Mujahid you don't want to do anything about this. The FBI is going to come after you." Whereas not all of us agree with every Muslim's agenda and rhetoric, we must not allow the fear of human beings to stop ourselves from helping Imam Jamil and others seek justice in their time of need. It goes against the Islamic principle of fearing no one except Allah.

Imam Jamil's efforts for Muslim unity

I first met Imam Jamil when Bosnia Task Force, USA called the historic rally of 50,000 Muslims in Washington DC in 1993. I was national coordinator of the task force, which was an alliance of ten national organizations of Muslims in America.

Here was a former leader of the Black Panthers standing up for "white" Bosnians, leading people of all color. I requested him, along with three other national leaders, to be the only speakers at the rally. He recruited the famous civil rights comedian Dick Gregory to be one of the speakers on the spot. At the time, he was vice president of the American Muslim Council (AMC) as well as the Amir of his community. I found him to be a humble, calm and silent person. That's where I heard his question first, "is there anything I can do for you," although he was my guest.

Imam Jamil always welcomed every move for Muslim unity. When I called the initial meeting to propose the idea of the Islamic Shura Council of North America, Imam Jamil responded wholeheartedly. Imam Jamil became the second chairman of this Shura Council.

There is one Shura Council meeting I attended with Imam Jamil which I will never forget. Dr. Syed Muhammad Sayeed, Secretary General of ISNA, Imam Plemon Al-Amin, Chairman Shura of Muslim American Society (led by Imam W. D. Mohammad), and I were present. The meeting was in Imam Jamil's community mosque in Atlanta. That is where I saw what a Masjid of poor people in America is like.

While waiting for people to arrive he picked up a broom and cleaned the Masjid. We sat down and ate one of the most simple suppers with other members of the Shura Council. I don't remember all the proceedings of the meeting. But I do remember one of the resolutions which he presented and all members supported was for the better treatment of Omar Abdul Rahman, the blind Egyptian scholar currently imprisoned in America. None of us probably thought at that moment that Imam Jamil would be charged with something and sent to prison.

On another occasion, I met him at his provision store where there was no proper place to sit except a hard wooden bench. I remember asking him, "were you involved in the robbery before you became a Muslim for which you went to prison?'

"No, I was not involved in that,' he told me.

While I was in the store, not a single customer came. There were really only a few things to buy in that store. Imam Jamil is a supporter of natural, healthy products, and I could see a lot of material selected based on that criteria. While no customers came to the store, several young and old people did, asking Imam Jamil to give them some money. And a person who probably didn't have much to give, gave them anyway. He gave me a gift of honey syrup with ginseng in it.

I kept meeting him in different programs, mostly on stage, while waiting for our turn to speak. When we could talk to each other, he would always ask the question: "Is there anything I can do for you?"

In the end, it's about justice and personal responsibility

No, my reaction to Imam Jamil's plight is not an emotional response. I wanted to do something for him as soon as it became clear that he was subject to the same sort of "leading while black" phenomena.

I thought there is the Shura Counciil, ISNA and ICNA. They have always invited him to be their speaker as long as I could remember. They will do something for him. I waited and waited. I did not hear anything except the complaints by Muslim civil right activists about how difficult it has been to get their issue on the agenda of these organizations. The immigrant leadership of Islam is once again failing to lead and develop alliances with other people who are suffering in society.

So where do I stand, as someone already involved in so many things, an Imam in Chicago, leading Sound Vision, and coordinating the Kosova Task force, a father of six and a husband? I waited hoping others will stand up for Imam Jamil. But no one did much.

"What can I do for you Br. Mujahid?" The Imam's words echo in my head.

Everyone is innocent until proven guilty

In this world, there is a legal system which will decide in its own way whether Imam Jamil is guilty or not. In the Everlasting World, the One Who already knows the Truth will distribute true Justice. But on that day we will be also asked the question: did we stand up for justice or not?

And that's the day I will be asked what I did for Rodney King, Amadou Diallo, or Imam Jamil al-Amin. That's the Day when we'll also have to answer if we were just standing up for Imam Jamil because he is a Muslim, or were we standing up for the principle of justice for our brother and others who have been wronged like him?

It doesn't matter whether the victim who has been denied this right is Amadou Diallo or a white police officer. It makes no difference whether someone has a complex history or a non-existent police record. In this world justice is difficult. But we can try, with the help of the One Who already knows the Truth, Who will always judge people with Truth. We must ensure that we live just, principled lives, and that we take a stand when it is needed.

Remember: it can happen to you

If any of us think we are immune from the injustice now being faced by Imam Jamil, we are being blissfully ignorant. Tomorrow, you could be the next victim. Your crime: being Muslim. Or black. Or brown. Let me give you a personal example.

I and some friends were once driving to the funeral of a friend's father from Chicago to St.Louis, Missouri when we were stopped. Not by one police officer, but by a group of them. These were no traffic police.

When they questioned us, they surrounded all three sides of the car, their hands close to their guns. Where are you going? they asked. A funeral, I told them. Why aren't you dressed for the funeral, they asked. Muslims don't dress up for funerals, I responded.

We later found out that there had been an alert out in the area asking police to look out for and stop bearded men and women in Hijab on the highway. Target: Muslims.

Another example is harassment at airports. Even before racial profiling became 'law', I had been subject to it at the airport a number of times. And I'm not an African-American. I can only imagine what I would have to face if I were.

Think about it: you're calmly waiting in line, getting ready to get your luggage and just get home to see your family and relieve your jet lag. Suddenly, you're pulled aside in front of everyone, your luggage opened up for public scrutiny. Humiliating at best, degrading at worst. Your crime: you're the wrong color.

The cases of the Quranic Literacy Institute and Dr. Ahmad Zaki Hammad, as well as Chicago's Imam Khalifah are just two examples of Muslims whose rights and property (in the former case) have been unjustly taken away. Few Muslims, individuals or leaders, have spoken up in their defense.

Secret evidence is another tool which is used in America that destroys the principle of innocent until proven guilty. And yes, there are Muslims in prison in America right now, in this country that considers itself a paragon of human rights because of secret evidence. They have been proclaimed guilty until proven innocent.

Muslim civil rights = rights for all

In the end, this is an issue of Muslim civil rights. But Muslim civil rights are not exclusively for Muslims: they mean justice for all, for every human being.

And by pursuing the rights of Imam Jamil al-Amin, Muslims can not only learn about the suffering of other minorities (i.e. African-Americans) in the American judicial system. We can also do our duty of standing up for justice.

We can stand up for justice for all, justice that is bias free and guarantees, not just with words on paper, but in practice, that a person is innocent until proven guilty. From there, we can help other countries develop laws for civil rights and justice.

At this moment Muslims are isolated in their struggle for civil rights. As one of the Jewish attorneys of one Muslim victim recently told me, Muslims are the new "niggers" of America. They have to pay the price and lead other Americans. Otherwise, more of this will continue to happen to Muslims.

What can I do for you Imam Jamil?

Imam Jamil, our brother, is now in need. He is a fellow human being, who needs us. He needs us to stand up for justice, not just for him, but for the principle of innocent until proven guilty.

He has asked me and others: What can I do for you? Now we must ask ourselves what we can do for him and answer him with support and action.

Abdul Malik Mujahid is president of Sound Vision and coordinator of the Kosova Task Force, USA.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2006, 09:29:43 PM by Hajj Abdul Infinite Ibrahim Islam Abu Muhammad Uthman »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
That article was long, vague, and a little pointless. It went on about how Muslims are desciminated against, yet it doesn't mention a whole lot about Brown. Are you denying that he killed 2 cops? Are you saying it's justified to kill 2 cops? All I got from this artcle is that Muslims are being descriminated against. I already knew that (although this article takes it to a level where I think Infinite himself wrote it). It dosen't even go into detail about his situation. It goes on and on about Muslim discrimintation, talks about him, then tries to imply that he was a victim (of it) with no direct connection. H. Rap Brown, cop killer.

WestCoasta

Stop trying to talk like an academic or intellectual. because you're not one. Just a deluded transparent loser..  :loser:

you're fake, a phoney, an islam stan..

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
That article was long, vague, and a little pointless. It went on about how Muslims are desciminated against, yet it doesn't mention a whole lot about Brown. Are you denying that he killed 2 cops? Are you saying it's justified to kill 2 cops? All I got from this artcle is that Muslims are being descriminated against. I already knew that (although this article takes it to a level where I think Infinite himself wrote it). It dosen't even go into detail about his situation. It goes on and on about Muslim discrimintation, talks about him, then tries to imply that he was a victim (of it) with no direct connection. H. Rap Brown, cop killer.

I modified my post and replaced it with an article that spends more time describing Jamil Al-Amin the man, and less time explaining the conspiracy to inprison him.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
infinite answer my question

what was so challegning about your childhood?

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
infinite answer my question

what was so challegning about your childhood?

I don't feel like since I am white I should have to answer questions about my childhood.  That's racism.  Ya'll didn't go and ask Rod to back up all the 100's of posts he's made at the forum where he is talking all types of street stuff. 

I don't claim to have the harshest upbringing, the only statement I made is that I don't feel that Rod can be so certain that his upbringing was anymore challenging than mine.  So I was speaking in comparison to Rod, it was not a general statement about my childhood. 

Although I do want to dispel the myth that everyone thinks white people who have a little money have it easy, and that that is all that matters.  However, I don't want to disrespect the honor of my family in the process, I will however, in other threads, critisize white culture in general, and you have seen me do that many times, so go ahead and connect the dots from my previous posts if you want.  White culture in America is seriously fucked up.

coola

^ are you saying your family is fucked up ?