Author Topic: Britney Spears With Not As Much Makeup As Usual  (Read 1124 times)

ROCCY

Re: Britney Spears With Not As Much Makeup As Usua
« Reply #30 on: July 05, 2002, 09:04:40 AM »

funn, coming from the man who takes every opportunity to trash on snoop....

you're the eminem fan.. not me...

im not hating on her.. im just bein real.. this is my 2 first britney threads ever....

Actually your first 2 threads ever in the anything goes..
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Cliche

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Digital Sound Prophet
« Reply #31 on: July 05, 2002, 09:31:07 AM »
someone's got themselves a serious case of britney hate.  that's all well and good, but please, provide an example of a women who's "beautiful" with no makeup.
Cliche's Top 10 Albums of All-Time

1. The Roots - Illadelph Halflife
2. Snoop Doggy Dogg - Doggystyle
3. Ras Kass - Soul On Ice
4. Warren G - Regulate
5. The Roots - Do You Want More?!?!?
6. Dr. Dre - The Chronic
7. Masta Ace - Disposable Arts
8. Nas - Illmatic
9. A Tribe Called Quest - Midnight Mauraders
10. Chino XL - Here To Save You All

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #32 on: July 06, 2002, 10:21:32 AM »
Lemme say a feww things

Yes, Britney is not the hottest girl without make-up, but she is not UGLY...Remember that old lady (My grandma) sikotic posted...Now thats UGLY...Even if shes not REAL hot without make-up, her body is like WHOAH!...If you didnt know by now, almost every girl alive is 1000X uglier with no make-up

Now the pics u found of her that are ugly are all pics of 1.Bad angles 2.Her making weird faces 3.Modified pics...

For example, the first pic u posted was her putting her chin down and making a bad face...You think she always makes a face like that without make up?

Than the pic with the long nose was modified by somone...The nose (and the face) was strecthed by the person who modified it too make her uglier. Her nose is not big at all, plus, make-up doesnt make her nose smaller anyways...Lol

I dont feel like judging all the pics now, but the rest of the pics are either bad angels, or her making bad faces...Lol...Make-up cant change somones face, its not plastic surgery...

In Conclusion, she is not the hottest, but she is not ugly, and every girl you see on TV that looks REAL beutifull, would probably be just as ugly without make-up...PeAcE

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: July 06, 2002, 10:44:53 AM »
i dont know why fooz be trippin, i mean thats the whole point of make-up, for a girl to look better, or in other cases, decent.  

V Gotti: H.N.I.C.

• 'G'
  • They Say a Party Ain't a Party Till The West At It
« Reply #34 on: July 06, 2002, 05:00:20 PM »
Pussy aint got a face on it. She looks alright without the makeup, i mean you cant sit here and tell me you couldnt deal with banging the non-makeup britney. Throw a couple down, bend that bitch over, and tear that shit up from the back in you cant stand her face. That body is banging, well, depending on what size wonderbra she decides to wear on a given occasion.
All I really know your ho wants to be with me and she ain't playin!

I don't give a fuck 'cause I'm just drinkin, smokin, straight West Coastin