Author Topic: Did Anyone watch MTV's My Block "Puerto Rico"......  (Read 690 times)

macknlatin36

• Muthafuckin' OG
Did Anyone watch MTV's My Block "Puerto Rico"......
« on: April 24, 2006, 06:10:32 PM »
I didnt even know they did this till i heard from a friend,  I guess they went over the reggaeton music and how they live up in PR.
Ive tried lookinbg up when its gonna be on again or at least a summary mtv's website is being gay.

Any one catch it?

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Re: Did Anyone watch MTV's My Block "Puerto Rico"......
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2006, 11:27:36 AM »
I did

Sway is the shit  ;D

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2006, 01:41:31 PM »
Yea was pretty tight i like Tego even more cuz hes real

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2006, 01:43:36 PM »
What was that dudes name riding the motocycles?

LMAO I couldn't understand what he was sayin. Sways look was fuckin priceless  :laugh:

macknlatin36

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2006, 06:24:14 PM »
any word on when their gonna replay it cuz the site is being gay

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2006, 08:50:42 PM »
What was that dudes name riding the motocycles?

LMAO I couldn't understand what he was sayin. Sways look was fuckin priceless  :laugh:

Volto or something like that.

-KIDRENEGADE-

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2006, 09:06:28 PM »
yea i think it was Julio Voltio.It funny the way Tego talks i can barely understand him sometimes.

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2006, 10:35:33 PM »
nah

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

suckaa free

« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2006, 11:13:18 PM »
reagaton is fucken trash, i hope that shit dies like disco.  funk shouldnt of had died though.  FUNkADELIC, Beeyatch. 8)

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2006, 12:16:16 AM »
i used to hate raggaeton, but after i went to a club a couple weeks ago and saw the girls goin wilddddddddddddd, i changed my mind. i bump DALE DON DALE REMIX WIT FABOLOUS all the time now lol.

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

macknlatin36

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2006, 10:09:55 AM »
reagaton is fucken trash, i hope that shit dies like disco.  funk shouldnt of had died though.  FUNkADELIC, Beeyatch. 8)

define how reggaeton is trash

J Bananas

« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2006, 11:34:13 AM »
^^^
easily. its got lower production quality than most master p records, easy beats slapped together that all have the same diwali riddim drum in the back, stupid ass whistles and other fruity latin shit, the spanish flow just isnt nice at all, why would i listen to it if i can have hyphy, just as much energy and its the local music scene. this is just IMO tho from a reggayton haters standpoint, so no offense. 

macknlatin36

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2006, 05:28:04 AM »
^^^
easily. its got lower production quality than most master p records, easy beats slapped together that all have the same diwali riddim drum in the back, stupid ass whistles and other fruity latin shit, the spanish flow just isnt nice at all, why would i listen to it if i can have hyphy, just as much energy and its the local music scene. this is just IMO tho from a reggayton haters standpoint, so no offense. 

The only up ill give you is the same drumbeat but it’s what makes reggaeton what it is, either you love it or hate it (in your case I guess its obvious).  The beats are actually professionally made, mixed with all the music out there from latin, hip hop, rnb, and other international music.
  Now to talk about the rest of your comments.  The least I would ask anyone in this forum is to show some respect and comments like “fruity latin shit” is straight disrespect in you being an asshole, but ill ignore it this time.  I don’t know what exactly u meant by that but that shows 0 respect to other music cultures.  As for the flow in Spanish, its pretty obvious you don’t like reggaeton and the beats and flows go hand in hand.  Just as hyphy is your local music scene, reggaeton and other latin music, is part of my culture.  So you pretty much contradicted yourself because the point you were trying to make doesn’t make sense.

Diabolical

« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2006, 06:13:01 AM »
Reggaeton = Ass

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2006, 09:28:45 AM »
Anybody who cant appreciate Reggaeton in the club doesnt like pussy. (i said IN THE CLUB, i dont bump reggaeton at home.)

And this is what Reggaeton is made for! Clubs! Bitches! So take it for what it is and stop over analyzing shit.