Author Topic: U F#@K's are Crazy  (Read 520 times)

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
Re: U F#@K's are Crazy
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2006, 11:25:07 PM »
that's a diss....and you're lucky that's all i'm giving you.  i should give your computer a virus and smack your ass.
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2006, 11:27:46 PM »
that's a diss....and you're lucky that's all i'm giving you.  i should give your computer a virus and smack your ass.
LMAO +1

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2006, 11:44:34 PM »
LMAO +1

thanks mang, i'm back to 0

props
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2006, 01:21:00 PM »
Every Time I stop by the Board its Bullshit by the boatload these days For one Mobb Deep's Album Is solid IMO and bangs in the system for you fucks Listening from the computer speakers without cars and no real knock in the trunk wouldnt know that. Niggaz on this board need to ask themselves what they really want from an album and an artist I think after puttin in work for ten years in this game Hav and P came wit a Good album. In closing the only thing that comes close to this release is Crooked I's Young Boss II

i dunno how any real mobb fans could say that this album is solid...

and chill with the mobb sleep threads...theres already been like 10 threads on these wack muthafuckaz past couple days...do we really need any more?  :-X

wack the album is wack

Peacock

• 'G'
  • but no worries, I protected my "investment"
« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2006, 10:52:08 AM »
yes i am crazy but i dont give a fuck