Author Topic: Would you sue over this?  (Read 876 times)

Trauma-san

Would you sue over this?
« on: April 25, 2006, 06:55:16 AM »
I was listening to this talk show yesterday, and this looney woman called in.

She was at a grocery store, with her 5 year old kid.  A little boy.

The little boy says "I have to pee" she says "o.k., we will in a minute"

The little boy looks around, and sees a bathroom sign.

He says "Mommy, they've got a bathroom here! I have to pee"

She says "O.K., we'll go after the cashier gets done"

The little boy wonders over by the front desk of the place or whatever, and the mom finishes her order.

When she looks around, the kid is gone, so she starts freakin' out.

She asks the girl behind the counter at the front desk 'Did my son go behind there?"

The girl says "No, he went with someone to the bathroom"

The woman starts friekin out, and runs to the bathroom (right around the corner) and a saleslady is standing outside the bathroom.  She says the boy went in the bathroom with the manager of the store.

So, the woman starts screaming for her son to come out of the bathroom, and the little boy comes out and the woman takes him in the women's bathroom.

So when she gets out, the store manager comes out of the bathroom about 2 minutes later.

She's talking about suing. 

Sikotic™

Re: Would you sue over this?
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2006, 07:19:22 AM »
I can see how she might get freaked out with strangers taking her kid to the bathroom. Maybe she has some past issues that we don't know about. But hell, they were just doing her job. Kids can't hold it in like adults, and the employees understood that. The error they made was not letting the mother know they were gonna take the kid to the bathroom.

But should she sure? no, because nobody was harmed in any way, and the employees had good intentions.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2006, 07:23:06 AM by Sikotic Iz Active »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2006, 07:19:57 AM »
no, I wouldnt, but it doesnt suprise me that neurotic ppl do. Ive heard of women sueing paramedics because their hands kinda touched their tits while working their chest so they wont die
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

K A I N

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2006, 07:43:58 AM »
I can see how she might get freaked out with strangers taking her kid to the bathroom. Maybe she has some past issues that we don't know about. But hell, they were just doing her job. Kids can't hold it in like adults, and the employees understood that. The error they made was not letting the mother know they were gonna take the kid to the bathroom.

But should she sure? no, because nobody was harmed in any way, and the employees had good intentions.

If I was that lady I would have went in the boys bathroom and started dropping bows...no one gave that manager/molester permission.

People are fucking animals, no one has good intentions.

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2006, 08:03:55 AM »
i'd ban the woman from my store.

did the manager approach the kid and take him there?  if so he should have asked the lady.  but if the kid walked up to the manager, there's nothing wrong with the manager taking him to the bathroom.  isn't that manager being responsible watching after the kid; if the kid was by himself?
« Last Edit: April 25, 2006, 08:05:35 AM by nibs »
"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2006, 08:41:30 AM »

If I was that lady I would have went in the boys bathroom and started dropping bows...no one gave that manager/molester permission.

buddy ur so cynical
like yall said, manager shouldve asked but he did no wrong in taking the kid to the bathroom.

Suga Foot

« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2006, 09:44:23 AM »
that manager should have known better.  There's no way in a million years I'd take a kid I didn't know into the bathroom.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2006, 09:48:59 AM »
that manager should have known better.  There's no way in a million years I'd take a kid I didn't know into the bathroom.
At least not without notifiing the mother. It's kind of hard to say if I would sue, because you never said what she was sueing him for. Molesting? No, because it can probably be proved that he never entended to do anything to the kid.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2006, 09:50:33 AM »
that's a dumb reason to sue, i can see why she got mad, but nothing (according to the info presented) nothing THAT bad happened, it could have been worse, kid could've pissed his pants

::remembers the movie "Liar Liar"::

^in all reality that manager did that lil boy a service, when he gets older he'll be thanking her 8)

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

coola

« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2006, 10:56:07 AM »
what the fuck ? why is a manager taking a child to the toilet ? that aint right.

Sikotic™

« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2006, 11:40:50 AM »

True. He could of been some sick fuck that likes to watch little kids pee.

And now that I think about it, the fact that they didn't let the mom know what they were doing eventhough she was right there is even more creepy.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2006, 11:43:21 AM by Sikotic Iz Active »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2006, 12:27:43 PM »
People are crazy!

He had to piss for fuckin sake!! I can understand getting nervous but that big of a scene and suing  :loco:

WestCoasta

« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2006, 02:31:12 PM »
I'm not Jewish, so no

Trauma-san

« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2006, 03:34:13 PM »
Well, this totally helps me see it in a certain light.  Half of the world is fucking insane.  When I heard the call, I thought "This woman must be out of her fucking mind".  Here's a little info for you guys, then we'll see if everybody still feels the same.

1. The manager stayed in the bathroom a few minutes after the kid.  You know why? Because he was TAKING A PISS.  The manager likely just saw the little boy talking about using the bathroom, was HEADING to the bathroom, and showed the kid where it was.

2.  Would a child molestor molest a kid in a grocery store that HE WAS THE FUCKING MANAGER OF?  Hell no! Maybe if he just happened to be in a store and something happened, but at a store he worked at, and was in fact the general manager of?  If he was a molestor, he wouldn't do it with the mom right around the corner in a business that he could never escape.  It's fucking ludacrious

3.  What in the hell is wrong with a man taking a boy to the bathroom?  Who the hell else is going to do it?  Keep in mind too that the woman was such a fucking airhead she ignored her son twice then didn't even notice when he dissapeared.  Why would the manager ask her a fucking thing if he's just walking to the bathroom and sees a kid talking about using the bathroom?  He probably didn't even know who's kid it was.

Yall are some crazy motherfuckers if you think there's anything even SLIGHTLY wrong with what that guy did. 

J Bananas

« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2006, 03:37:37 PM »
the manager could have been trying to touch that little boy