Poll

With the league deciding within the next week, it's time for the final prediction... who's it goin to be?

Chauncey Billups
1 (3.7%)
Elton Brand
3 (11.1%)
Kobe Bryant
10 (37%)
LeBron James
4 (14.8%)
Steve Nash
8 (29.6%)
Dirk Nowitzki
0 (0%)
Dwyane Wade
1 (3.7%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Voting closed: May 06, 2006, 05:13:06 AM

Author Topic: So now who's going to get the MVP trophy this year? [NBA]  (Read 1199 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
So now who's going to get the MVP trophy this year? [NBA]
« on: April 26, 2006, 05:13:06 AM »
 8)
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

herpes

Re: So now who's going to get the MVP trophy this year? [NBA]
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2006, 05:35:53 AM »
*awaits nik's post on how it should be kobe but the nba hates him and wants to slowly destroy him and rape his wife*

PLANT

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2006, 06:19:26 AM »
As much as I want Nash to win, I think LeBron or Kobe is gona end up with the trophy....

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2006, 09:53:33 AM »
*awaits nik's post on how it should be kobe but the nba hates him and wants to slowly destroy him and rape his wife*

Ummm...No. LOL. Kobe should get it though, and Kobe is a hated player by the league/media. Is that supposed to be a secret or something? Nash is most likely gunna get it...PeACe

herpes

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2006, 12:15:59 PM »

Ummm...No. LOL. Kobe should get it though, and Kobe is a hated player by the league/media. Is that supposed to be a secret or something? Nash is most likely gunna get it...PeACe

How is he hated by the NBA and the media, the media still loves him.  Artest, thats hated.  Kobe thats love.  Not Ginobli love but kobes loved

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2006, 12:21:28 PM »
yea kobe should get it but nash will get it,nash is still my boy though since hes from bc 8)

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

DUB CC

• 'G'
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2006, 01:44:10 PM »
i think that steve nash is going to win it.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2006, 03:19:06 PM »

How is he hated by the NBA and the media, the media still loves him.  Artest, thats hated.  Kobe thats love.  Not Ginobli love but kobes loved

LMAO? Loved...Have you ever heard of a superstar on Kobe's caliber getting booed in almost every road game as soon as he touches the ball? You either are smoking crack or simply don't know what the fuck you're saying. Well, either you way you don't know, cause that statement was as ignorant as it can get...

herpes

« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2006, 07:01:38 PM »

LMAO? Loved...Have you ever heard of a superstar on Kobe's caliber getting booed in almost every road game as soon as he touches the ball? You either are smoking crack or simply don't know what the fuck you're saying. Well, either you way you don't know, cause that statement was as ignorant as it can get...
fans booing is different then the media and NBA hating him.  Maybe fans hate him, but the NBA and the media dont, they love him.  Fans thats another story.  The media has a hard on for him

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2006, 07:02:43 PM »
k8be will get it 8)

I Am The Anton

• Muthafuckin' Double OG

I need some meaning I can memorize
The kind I have always seems to slip my mind

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2006, 09:08:16 PM »
Nash will get it but i just dont see how kobe lost it.Its just fucking amazing what kobe has done this season like breaking alot of records that stood for over 40 years.If Kobe doesnt get it this year he never will.

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2006, 10:19:08 PM »
who cares if the fans boo kobe, like they have anything to do with the MVP voting
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

bigo8160

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2006, 11:34:59 PM »
damn just make it a co-mvp make everyone happy

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2006, 04:49:11 AM »
Im so pissed off with Nash winning it 2 times in a row when there are great players like Dirk, Kobe and LeBron who never got one and would really deserve it  >:( >:( >:( >:(
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin