Author Topic: Should we legalize drugs?  (Read 4853 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Should we legalize drugs?
« Reply #75 on: May 08, 2006, 12:38:39 AM »
The only reason a bong is hurting your throats is most likely because you take in a lot more smoke at once with a bong. Bongs also DO NOT waste less weed, they wast the most weed, because you're burning the weed directly with a flame...Lets see how many more "rumors" I can disprove in this thread...

joints are burning constantly, you have smoke which goes into the air which is un-smoked. if you smoke a bong slowly, you will smoke every last granule of it. without wasting it unless you cough it out.

when you smoke bongs, the smoke reaches parts of your lungs which joints/blunts/pipes cant reach. you take in more smoke, and the smoke travels deaper. you also get water vapour in your lungs from the smoke passing through h20.

ask anyone that takes drugs, what has greater side effects, coke or ecstacy. ecstacy is even graded class B drug, not like free-base, coke, crack coke, ice or heroin, all of these are class A drugs.

Okay, I'm sorry, but you're just ignorant. Even when they sell you a bong, they have signs that tell you how "water-pipes" filter the smoke and remove 50% of toxins from smoke. I didn't even think this was debatable, when you're smoking a joint, it's not filtered whatsoever, the smoke is passing straight into your lungs, which is really bad for you. I can't even believe I'm debating this...And I can't believe I have to debate whether ecstacy is worse for you than coke...WCC is a funny place...LOL

oh yes, because smoke passing through water is a magical filter... think before you speak. it makes it smoother thats true, doesnt mean it's safer.

and coke has far worse ramifications mentally than ecstasy.

Are you okay? Someone just posted a fucking article for you which contained proof, genius. How can you argue research? You're ignorant, stop spreading misinformation... :-X

ok but my g.p told me bongs are worse, the smoke travels deeper into the lungs.

still, youre wrong about bongs wasting weed.

LMAO. Do I really need to MAKE you admit you were wrong about this one too? Bongs don't waste weed, burning weed with a direct flame does...Once again, it doesn't take a genius to know that...

you only light the first part of the cone, then let it char until its ash... amatuers like you probably get too excited and whip it through before it's burnt.

No, moron, but it doesn't change the FACT that lighting it with a flame burns it faster...How ignorant can you get, I mean, honestly?

coola

« Reply #76 on: May 08, 2006, 12:46:36 AM »
^ well you burn a joint with a flame too dont you ? lol

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #77 on: May 08, 2006, 12:56:51 AM »

Both Bad, but since they are both legal I indulge in both. Neither helps out society like weed could, but dumb ass people who do dumb ass things fuck it up for the people who need it. No one needs to drink or smoke ciggarettes, but people do it and it has become acceptable in society to drink and "be merry" and smoke cigarettes and it will not happen with weed unless the people who are using it that dont need it stop. I am FOR legalizing weed, but only for the people who need it.

LMAO. You smoke cigarettes and drink because it's acceptable??...YOU'RE STRAIGHT WEAKSAUCE, SON.
OH MAN, YOUR SO HARDCORE,....YOU SMOKE WEED!!! OH MAN, AND TRIP OFF MUSHROOMS AND ACID AT THE SAME TIME!!! OH MAN, AND YOU WORK FOR YOUR DADDY AND HAVE A GIRLFRIEND ON DUBCC AT THE SAME TIME!!

please kid, i was making a point, idiots like you who abuse something that has a potential to help someone live a little longer or not suffer should be shot in the face, your a pathetic excuse for a life.

You're point is about as dumb as it gets. How do I abuse weed? LMAO. Because I enjoy smoking it? Your point is that someone who smokes weed for enjoyment is a "pathetic piece of life"...Your 'points' are moronic, and your brain level is equivelant to that of a monkey's, which is why no one has any respect for you... :-*
hahaha, you trying to justify yourself is hilarious

All The People at the city of hope who really would like to have some weed to help their stomach cancer or help their glaucoma really cant, because dumbfucks like you who get caught with weed, baggies and a scale give weed a bad name....you really have no use for weed, other than for "Enjoyment", they have a need for it, they cant use it, You ARE a pathetic excuse for a life because you will continue to Use it and not give a fuck.

WHAT A MORON! LMAO...I don't live my life according to laws. If I want to smoke weed, I smoke weed. I'm not a fucking fruitcup like you who only does things because they're legal, I have a mind of my own and I make my own rules. You, on the other hand, don't have a brain AT ALL, so you need laws to tell you what's right and what's wrong. If I want to smoke weed, I do it. If the government wants to outlaw weed for people who need it for health concerns because I enjoy it, how the FUCK is that my fault? That's the fucking governments fault, you dumbshit...People should be able to smoke weed whenever they want. On top of that, you can still get a cannabis club card and smoke legaly in California, you fucking IDIOT. I am a pathetic excuse for a human life because I smoke weed and don't give a fuck? Dude, do you know you're the dumbest guy alive? I know I say this to you a lot, but it's 100% the truth...I've never met anyone whos thoughts are as dumb as yours. How the hell do you survive in this world with such a horrible brain? I'd hate to be you...
LMAO @ You, THE REBEL!!! Whoa, Watch out, NIK The Badass Coming thru....He Dont Follow NO ONE'S LAWS!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! & LMAO @ you Believing you can get a Cannibus Card And Smoke Legally In California, Please...Go And Try and pull that shit with the cops, i hope they laugh at you and stick their nightsticks up your ass...hahaha (Congress Banned The Legalization of Medicinal Drugs to ALL STATES, dumbass....Look It up,,haha)

Answer Me this, how are you helping out the cause? the cause for legalization? you DONT care that cancer patients evidently, because your too busy being a badass spoiled rich kid to care, your a pathetic excuse for a life, continue being a little brat getting in trouble for smoking weed while mommy and daddy bail you out every time....Thats helping society  ::)

Dude, do you even know what the fuck you're saying anymore? LOL. I don't really know why I bother replying to your retarded ass, maybe it's in hopes of having you realize how dumb you really are. You can't comprehend shit, it's actually quite amazing and it gets frustrating to have to re-explain things to someone who can't understand. Sometimes I honestly think I just reply to you to feel like a genius...You can smoke weed legally according to California Law, moron, it's just Federal Law that forbids it. I know this because I know people who have Cannabis Club cards and have used it when being fucked with by cops...They won't go through the trouble to fuck with someone with a card for a minor bullshit charge...Of course, you have no idea what the fuck I'm saying by now and are most likely completely lost. What are you even ATTEMPTING to imply here? That people who smoke weed without helping the cause for legalization are "pathetic excuses for a life"?...I can keep telling you how dumb you are, but I'm pretty sure you get the point by now. At least this passes time though... :-\

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #78 on: May 08, 2006, 12:59:05 AM »

When you spark a joint/blunt, you only touch the flame to the tip, it doesn't touch the whole thing like when you're lighting bowls, genius...

coola

« Reply #79 on: May 08, 2006, 04:55:55 AM »
genius...

oh stop..  :)

listen, if you only burn the weed for a bit at a time, you can burn it real slow, and not waste a bit... you chop up half the amount of weed, and get twice as stoned... read your holy report some dude posted, that even says a bong releases more THC or some shit.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #80 on: May 08, 2006, 10:34:10 AM »
genius...

listen, if you only burn the weed for a bit at a time, you can burn it real slow, and not waste a bit... you chop up half the amount of weed, and get twice as stoned... read your holy report some dude posted, that even says a bong releases more THC or some shit.

I never said you don't get higher from hitting the bong...I just said it wastes more weed, because no matter how slow you burn it, the flame touches all the weed directly and burns it quicker...One gram in a blunt can last me 25+ minutes...I can't get sessions that long with a bong. It's common sense though, you don't really need to read anything to understand this...PeACe

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #81 on: May 08, 2006, 10:48:06 AM »
i saw why not? ppl do it anyways.

ecrazy

« Reply #82 on: May 08, 2006, 09:11:49 PM »

Both Bad, but since they are both legal I indulge in both. Neither helps out society like weed could, but dumb ass people who do dumb ass things fuck it up for the people who need it. No one needs to drink or smoke ciggarettes, but people do it and it has become acceptable in society to drink and "be merry" and smoke cigarettes and it will not happen with weed unless the people who are using it that dont need it stop. I am FOR legalizing weed, but only for the people who need it.

LMAO. You smoke cigarettes and drink because it's acceptable??...YOU'RE STRAIGHT WEAKSAUCE, SON.
OH MAN, YOUR SO HARDCORE,....YOU SMOKE WEED!!! OH MAN, AND TRIP OFF MUSHROOMS AND ACID AT THE SAME TIME!!! OH MAN, AND YOU WORK FOR YOUR DADDY AND HAVE A GIRLFRIEND ON DUBCC AT THE SAME TIME!!

please kid, i was making a point, idiots like you who abuse something that has a potential to help someone live a little longer or not suffer should be shot in the face, your a pathetic excuse for a life.

You're point is about as dumb as it gets. How do I abuse weed? LMAO. Because I enjoy smoking it? Your point is that someone who smokes weed for enjoyment is a "pathetic piece of life"...Your 'points' are moronic, and your brain level is equivelant to that of a monkey's, which is why no one has any respect for you... :-*

All The People at the city of hope who really would like to have some weed to help their stomach cancer or help their glaucoma really cant, because dumbfucks like you who get caught with weed, baggies and a scale give weed a bad name....you really have no use for weed, other than for "Enjoyment", they have a need for it, they cant use it, You ARE a pathetic excuse for a life because you will continue to Use it and not give a fuck.

WHAT A MORON! LMAO...I don't live my life according to laws. If I want to smoke weed, I smoke weed. I'm not a fucking fruitcup like you who only does things because they're legal, I have a mind of my own and I make my own rules. You, on the other hand, don't have a brain AT ALL, so you need laws to tell you what's right and what's wrong. If I want to smoke weed, I do it. If the government wants to outlaw weed for people who need it for health concerns because I enjoy it, how the FUCK is that my fault? That's the fucking governments fault, you dumbshit...People should be able to smoke weed whenever they want. On top of that, you can still get a cannabis club card and smoke legaly in California, you fucking IDIOT. I am a pathetic excuse for a human life because I smoke weed and don't give a fuck? Dude, do you know you're the dumbest guy alive? I know I say this to you a lot, but it's 100% the truth...I've never met anyone whos thoughts are as dumb as yours. How the hell do you survive in this world with such a horrible brain? I'd hate to be you...
LMAO @ You, THE REBEL!!! Whoa, Watch out, NIK The Badass Coming thru....He Dont Follow NO ONE'S LAWS!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! & LMAO @ you Believing you can get a Cannibus Card And Smoke Legally In California, Please...Go And Try and pull that shit with the cops, i hope they laugh at you and stick their nightsticks up your ass...hahaha (Congress Banned The Legalization of Medicinal Drugs to ALL STATES, dumbass....Look It up,,haha)

Answer Me this, how are you helping out the cause? the cause for legalization? you DONT care that cancer patients evidently, because your too busy being a badass spoiled rich kid to care, your a pathetic excuse for a life, continue being a little brat getting in trouble for smoking weed while mommy and daddy bail you out every time....Thats helping society  ::)

Dude, do you even know what the fuck you're saying anymore? LOL. I don't really know why I bother replying to your retarded ass, maybe it's in hopes of having you realize how dumb you really are. You can't comprehend shit, it's actually quite amazing and it gets frustrating to have to re-explain things to someone who can't understand. Sometimes I honestly think I just reply to you to feel like a genius...You can smoke weed legally according to California Law, moron, it's just Federal Law that forbids it. I know this because I know people who have Cannabis Club cards and have used it when being fucked with by cops...They won't go through the trouble to fuck with someone with a card for a minor bullshit charge...Of course, you have no idea what the fuck I'm saying by now and are most likely completely lost. What are you even ATTEMPTING to imply here? That people who smoke weed without helping the cause for legalization are "pathetic excuses for a life"?...I can keep telling you how dumb you are, but I'm pretty sure you get the point by now. At least this passes time though... :-\
So State Law overrides Federal Law?? LMAO!! @ you trying to talk to me about law!!! & you dodging my question....HOW ARE YOU HELPING THE CAUSE FOR LEGALIZATION??

and to answer your question, Yes, people who keep smoking weed, getting caught, having their parents bail them out and repeating the cycle are a pathetic excuse for a life (sorry you fall into that category, but its true) Tell me how that isnt true? tell me how your helping society, i mean, you even work for your parents still!!! LMAO!!!! you have done nothing for yourself, Even you dad tried to help your Rap career and what do you do to repay him? end up wasting his money, and now working for him which prob. has him losing money and a more qualified person is out on a job because daddy has to give his son dibbs on work. You should re evaluate your life, seriously.
And Im done

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #83 on: May 08, 2006, 10:39:31 PM »

So State Law overrides Federal Law?? LMAO!! @ you trying to talk to me about law!!! & you dodging my question....HOW ARE YOU HELPING THE CAUSE FOR LEGALIZATION??

and to answer your question, Yes, people who keep smoking weed, getting caught, having their parents bail them out and repeating the cycle are a pathetic excuse for a life (sorry you fall into that category, but its true) Tell me how that isnt true? tell me how your helping society, i mean, you even work for your parents still!!! LMAO!!!! you have done nothing for yourself, Even you dad tried to help your Rap career and what do you do to repay him? end up wasting his money, and now working for him which prob. has him losing money and a more qualified person is out on a job because daddy has to give his son dibbs on work. You should re evaluate your life, seriously.
And Im done

State Law doesn't override Federal Law, moron, but they'd have to take it to FEDERAL COURT to make it a case, and they wouldn't waste time on some bullshit like that...That's why you can still obtain the cards from doctors LEGALY. You're just too stupid to understand all this. I have proof, I know homies who have those cards and have been pulled over by cops. The cops didn't do shit because it's way too much hassle for a minor charge. I dunno how much of that your brain can get, but I doubt the message is really getting through. YOU MAKE NO SENSE. Millions of people smoke weed. A majority of those have gotten busted by cops at one point or another...I got busted once, out of ALL my days smoking weed. How is that relevant to me helping society and/or "being pathetic excuse for human life"? And who the fuck told you I work for my parents...WTF? LMAO...Now you're just pullin' shit out your ass. I don't think you get how fuckin' stupid you come off on this board. You make the absolute dumbest comments, and trust me man, I know how to pick the dumb from the smart...You are a CLASS A MORON. I shit on you and I have no respect for people who are anywhere near your level... :nawty:

coola

« Reply #84 on: May 09, 2006, 12:13:58 AM »
genius...

I never said you don't get higher from hitting the bong...I just said it wastes more weed, because no matter how slow you burn it, the flame touches all the weed directly and burns it quicker...One gram in a blunt can last me 25+ minutes...I can't get sessions that long with a bong. It's common sense though, you don't really need to read anything to understand this...PeACe

haha man, you goto learn to admit when you wrong, atleast i backed off my argument before... but whatever, you think bongs get you more high, but at the same time waste more weed... that aint right !! if you gettin more high off a smaller supply, your saving weed, not wasting it.

but yeah, i like to smoke joints nowadays anyway, more relaxing and like you said, enjoy the art of smoking weed longer...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #85 on: May 09, 2006, 10:10:27 AM »
genius...

haha man, you goto learn to admit when you wrong, atleast i backed off my argument before... but whatever, you think bongs get you more high, but at the same time waste more weed... that aint right !! if you gettin more high off a smaller supply, your saving weed, not wasting it.

but yeah, i like to smoke joints nowadays anyway, more relaxing and like you said, enjoy the art of smoking weed longer...

I know you're not as slow as E-Crazy, so I'm gunna spare you, but come on man, you've been proven wrong numerous times in this one thread. LOL. How can you even claim someone else needs to admit when they're wrong? You've been learning lessons here and shit...Let me simplify it so it can make more sense for you. Hitting weed straight out the bong will get you higher off a smaller supply. However, it wastes weed in the sense that it burns quicker and lasts you less. That's actually what vaporizers were invented for, so you can get the maximum out of your weed (it burns the weed at much cooler temperatures). When you roll a blunt, the weed wont go to waste as quick, it will last much longer and you will get more hits than if you were to hit it out the bong, which brings me to the SIMPLE conclusion that bongs waste weed more than blunts do...PeACe

ecrazy

« Reply #86 on: May 09, 2006, 04:11:08 PM »

And Im done

State Law doesn't override Federal Law, moron, but they'd have to take it to FEDERAL COURT to make it a case, and they wouldn't waste time on some bullshit like that...That's why you can still obtain the cards from doctors LEGALY. You're just too stupid to understand all this. I have proof, I know homies who have those cards and have been pulled over by cops. The cops didn't do shit because it's way too much hassle for a minor charge. I dunno how much of that your brain can get, but I doubt the message is really getting through. YOU MAKE NO SENSE. Millions of people smoke weed. A majority of those have gotten busted by cops at one point or another...I got busted once, out of ALL my days smoking weed. How is that relevant to me helping society and/or "being pathetic excuse for human life"? And who the fuck told you I work for my parents...WTF? LMAO...Now you're just pullin' shit out your ass. I don't think you get how fuckin' stupid you come off on this board. You make the absolute dumbest comments, and trust me man, I know how to pick the dumb from the smart...You are a CLASS A MORON. I shit on you and I have no respect for people who are anywhere near your level... :nawty:
so because your friends say so, it must be true!! LMAO @ you believing there is such thing as a legal cannibus card, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! - And you said you worked for your dad many times in previous posts, dont make me search please...lol!! Your the one pulling shit out your ass, with fake cannibus cards that magically override laws, right? LOL..... Having weed is NOT a Federal offense, so why would it even go to Federal Court unless your Trafficing it? HAHAHA!
You just ramble now, all you say is the same thing, "oh man, your a moron idiotic because my homies have tried it and the cops said so they must be right i have proof" LMAO!!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #87 on: May 09, 2006, 05:02:02 PM »
so because your friends say so, it must be true!! LMAO @ you believing there is such thing as a legal cannibus card, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! - And you said you worked for your dad many times in previous posts, dont make me search please...lol!! Your the one pulling shit out your ass, with fake cannibus cards that magically override laws, right? LOL..... Having weed is NOT a Federal offense, so why would it even go to Federal Court unless your Trafficing it? HAHAHA!
You just ramble now, all you say is the same thing, "oh man, your a moron idiotic because my homies have tried it and the cops said so they must be right i have proof" LMAO!!!

You seriously need help, man…You make no fucking sense at all VVV

WASHINGTON – Angel Raich and Diane Monson know plenty about the failings of modern medicine.
In searching for an alternative, and upon their physicians' advice, the two California residents started using marijuana. Both say it helps them cope with pain.
But, yes, there is a problem. While medical use of marijuana is authorized under a 1996 California law, federal law bans marijuana as an illegal drug.
Monday Raich and Monson's case arrives at the US Supreme Court where the justices must decide whether California law or federal law should apply.
How the justices decide the case could affect more than just the applicability of medical-marijuana laws in California and a handful of other states with similar provisions. It could redefine the balance of power between Congress and the states and become a signature decision of the Supreme Court under Chief Justice William Rehnquist.
"I think it will be a landmark, one way or the other," says Randy Barnett, a professor at Boston University School of Law, who is arguing the case for Raich and Monson.
Ultimately at issue in the case is to what extent the Constitution places limits, under the commerce clause, on Congress's ability to regulate areas that have traditionally been left to state and local jurisdictions.
Legal analysts say one aspect of the case that makes it particularly worth watching is the mix of a liberal policy issue - medical-marijuana use - with a constitutional principle embraced by conservatives - federalism (state sovereignty).
Will conservative justices support federalism even when it means upholding a liberal marijuana-use law that they would probably never otherwise endorse? And will liberal justices support the medical-marijuana provision even when their support of it might advance a view of federalism considered anathema by the court's dissenting liberal wing in earlier cases?
At the time the Constitution was written, the federal government's powers were sharply constrained to avoid conflicts with state and local laws. Other than a few areas subject to federal jurisdiction, all other areas were to be left to the states.
The Constitution specifically empowers Congress to regulate commerce among states. For much of the nation's history, this provision meant that Congress could pass laws concerning interstate trade and other activities among and between the states to facilitate the emergence of a national economy. But the controlling feature of the clause has always been how the high court defines "commerce."
In the late 1930s and early 1940s, the Supreme Court embraced a broad view of "commerce," ruling that congressional power to regulate the economy wasn't strictly confined to interstate commercial activities. The justices announced that congressional power could extend to intrastate activity, upholding federal regulation of wheat produced on a family farm - even when the wheat was grown for consumption only on the farm.
That landmark 1942 decision called Wickard v. Filburn opened the door for congressional regulation reaching down to the state and local level - as long as whatever was being regulated had an impact on "commerce," as it was broadly defined by the high court.
This definition permitted an explosive growth in national legislation that continued unabated until 1995, when the justices by a 5-to-4 vote struck down the Gun-Free School Zones Act. In 2000, the same 5-to-4 majority invalidated a portion of the Violence Against Women Act that authorized victims of gender-motivated violence to sue their attackers in federal court.
Many analysts say the medical- marijuana case places the high court at a crossroads. It can either continue the trend begun with its rulings in 1995 and 2000, or it can step back and authorize what some say would be even broader federal power at the expense of state sovereignty. "If the court upholds [the Justice Department's] claim of federal power, this case will supplant Wickard to become the most expansive interpretation of the commerce clause since the founding," say Robert Long Jr. and Professor Barnett in their brief to the court on behalf of Raich and Monson.
Acting Solicitor General Paul Clement says the medical use of marijuana cannot escape congressional regulation any more than farm-consumed wheat did in the Wickard case. If the federal government were unable to enforce federal drug laws within a particular state, it would undercut Congress's goal of effectively countering the illicit trade in narcotics.
"[Raich and Monson's] conduct is economic activity because it occurs in, and substantially affects, the marijuana market generally," Mr. Clement says in his brief.
Lawyers for Raich and Monson disagree. Monson grows her own marijuana at home. Raich, who is unable to grow her own, is supplied marijuana free of charge by two growers who use only supplies originating in or manufactured in California.
Some analysts are raising questions about the potential broad impact of a ruling in favor of Raich and Monson. They suggest that it could complicate enforcement of federal child-pornography laws and other statutes.
Barnett says such concerns are overblown: Cases involving possession of child pornography within one state could be turned over to state prosecutors.

You dumb, incompetent muthafucka…That means they have to take you to FEDERAL COURT to make it a case. No one goes through that trouble…People on this board have cannabis club cards and have used it. I get legal weed from the Cannabis Club all the time. You are so fuckin’ stupid, that you’re the only person on WCC who actually takes their time to argue facts…You fuckin’ dumbed down retard…

ecrazy

« Reply #88 on: May 09, 2006, 05:22:34 PM »
^^You idiot, so when you were caught with weed, baggies and a scale, you went to federal court??
LMAO
California Penal Code Makes Marijuana Posession Illegal As Well, why do you think you were busted!! LMAO!!!
If they really need it, say a cancer patient, why would they arrest a cancer patient? they just take the weed away from them, like the lady my dad was telling me about. Thats the only reason i would see a cop not arresting someone, or if its for less than a gram of weed their arresting them for.
It's Still Illegal, there is no "LEGAL" weed in the United States, your living a dream, why are you getting so upset nik? is it cuz you keep coming up wrong? LMAO!!! hahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha!!!

On December 12, the California 1st District Court of Appeal ruled that medical marijuana "clubs" cannot legally sell the drug despite the passage in 1996 of Proposition 215, California's medical marijuana initiative. The ruling will go into effect in 30 days unless stayed by further appeals (Stephen Schwartz, "Medical Marijuana Clubs Illegal," San Francisco Chronicle, December 13, 1997, p. A1; Katherine Seligman, "Court clamps down on pot club," San Francisco Examiner, December 13, 1997, p. A1; Reuters, "Marijuana Clubs Illegal, California Court Rules," New York Times, December 14, 1997, p. A42; "Cannabis Buyers' Club Isn't Legal Under California's 'Medical Use of Marijuana' Law," Criminal Law Reporter, December 24, 1997, p. 1267) (see "Medical Marijuana Measures Pass November 5th Ballots in California and Arizona ..." NewsBriefs, December 1996).

http://www.ndsn.org/jan98/medmj1.html

Your Done

J Bananas

« Reply #89 on: May 09, 2006, 05:32:13 PM »
you lovebirds crack me up