Author Topic: MC EIHT " AFFILIATED" ALBUM OF THE YEAR SO FAR !!!!!!!!  (Read 667 times)

Fonky Fresh

Re: MC EIHT " AFFILIATED" ALBUM OF THE YEAR SO FAR !!!!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2006, 03:45:48 PM »
we don't have the same conception of ''album of the year'' :stir:
Watch Now Old School Rap Videos here: THIS PAGE
My soundcloud !

youngmessnucca

« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2006, 03:47:06 PM »
Oooooh I get it, he means the best MC Eiht album of the year, it's starting to make sense now

westside159

« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2006, 04:04:13 PM »
Oooooh I get it, he means the best MC Eiht album of the year, it's starting to make sense now

Now we see how corny you are , anyways it's the truth MC Eiht - AFFILIATED "" is officially the best album out right now hands down until somebody drop's something better shut the fucc up tramp nigga !!!!!!!!

MIC

« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2006, 05:53:01 PM »

Now we see how corny you are , anyways it's the truth MC Eiht - AFFILIATED "" is officially the best album out right now hands down

Yeah, right. And it's sold out everywhere, like you said in one of your bullshit threads.  ::)
It's going to hit the triple plastic mark any day now :D
« Last Edit: April 30, 2006, 05:56:39 PM by MIC »

youngmessnucca

« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2006, 08:39:32 PM »

Now we see how corny you are , anyways it's the truth MC Eiht - AFFILIATED "" is officially the best album out right now hands down until somebody drop's something better shut the fucc up tramp nigga !!!!!!!!

eiht aint even going double wood....whats tragniew park like?

westside159

« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2006, 02:48:56 PM »

Now we see how corny you are , anyways it's the truth MC Eiht - AFFILIATED "" is officially the best album out right now hands down

Yeah, right. And it's sold out everywhere, like you said in one of your bullshit threads.  ::)

He is independent how many times must we tell you he dont need to go platinum lil kid he has many platinum & gold albums already he is on the underground shit and is doing it big right now on koch records and owns his own label , and iS WORKING ON HIS NEW SOLO ALBUM WITH SNOOPY CALLED STILL DRIVEBY MUSIC WHICH DROPS IN NOVEMBER so you heard wrong lil guy know what your talkin about before you open your lil mouth pussy !!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2006, 02:54:14 PM »
He is independent how many times must we tell you he dont need to go platinum lil kid he has many platinum & gold albums already
He has only one certified gold album (We Come Strapped). That's it. :P

ABN

« Reply #22 on: May 01, 2006, 02:56:12 PM »
^he got many platinum and gold albums already? LMAO, he´s had 1 gold album and that´s We Come Strapped. you should follow your own advise and know what you´re talkin about before you open your lil mouth pussy ::)

rik

« Reply #23 on: May 01, 2006, 02:58:07 PM »
^he got many platinum and gold albums already? LMAO, he´s had 1 gold album and that´s We Come Strapped. you should follow your own advise and know what you´re talkin about before you open your lil mouth pussy ::)
That's exactly what I was about to say.

ABN

« Reply #24 on: May 01, 2006, 02:58:54 PM »
lmao at Ted pointing out the exact same thing while i was typing my response. now go and get your facts right and then proceed to get Eiht´s dick out of your asshole.

MIC

« Reply #25 on: May 01, 2006, 03:02:16 PM »

so you heard wrong lil guy know what your talkin about

So he's not even going plastic? Damn, that's sad. Time to start flipping burgers full-time.  :D

westside159

« Reply #26 on: May 01, 2006, 03:02:30 PM »
NAH you been told wrong lil homie , Straight checkn em went gold , music II DRIVEBY went platinum , we come strapped went platinum , and death threatz went gold , and section 8 almost went gold it probally passed it by now but dont know for sure , and menace ii society soundtrack went 2x platinum , boyz n the hood went 2x platinum , tales from the hood soundtrack went gold , so many other soundtracks he did like rhyme & reason went gold or platinum , then he did new jersey drive went gold , and countless other projects Eiht's been apart of that were very successful so Eiht has had one of the most successful careers out of all the westcoast rappers so please learn bfore you talk my nigga !!!!!!!!!!

MIC

« Reply #27 on: May 01, 2006, 03:06:18 PM »
NAH you been told wrong lil homie , Straight checkn em went gold , music II DRIVEBY went platinum , we come strapped went platinum , and death threatz went gold , and section 8 almost went gold

I guess Eiht was lying when he said in The Source his best selling album did 800k.
He was trying to fool the IRS   :laugh:
« Last Edit: May 01, 2006, 03:48:59 PM by MIC »

ABN

« Reply #28 on: May 01, 2006, 03:09:16 PM »
NAH you been told wrong lil homie , Straight checkn em went gold , music II DRIVEBY went platinum , we come strapped went platinum , and death threatz went gold , and section 8 almost went gold it probally passed it by now but dont know for sure , and menace ii society soundtrack went 2x platinum , boyz n the hood went 2x platinum , tales from the hood soundtrack went gold , so many other soundtracks he did like rhyme & reason went gold or platinum , then he did new jersey drive went gold , and countless other projects Eiht's been apart of that were very successful so Eiht has had one of the most successful careers out of all the westcoast rappers so please learn bfore you talk my nigga !!!!!!!!!!
those OST didn´t sell coz of Eiht, and i´ve got my facts wrong? maybe you should check out www.riaa.com coz their the ones doin the certifyin so STFU. now like i said, get your facts straight before you open your lil mouth pussy. LMAO at you just posting random sales without knowing shit. i´ll holla at Brian at UC and ask him to check it with Soundscan then hopefully you´ll take Eiht´s dick outta your mouth and keep it closed.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #29 on: May 01, 2006, 03:29:17 PM »
Soundtracks don't count as albums, dumbass.

Straight checkn- Didn't go gold
music II DRIVEBY- Didn't go gold
we come strapped- went gold Is the ONLY MC Eiht album to be certified
death threatz- Didn't go gold
section 8- Didn't go gold
menace ii society- Went platinum not 2x platinum, but was a soundtrack not an MC Eiht album
boyz n the hood- Went gold, but was a soundtrack, not a MC Eiht album
tales from the hood soundtrack- Went gold, but was a soundtrack made by various artists, not a MC Eiht album
rhyme & reason- Went gold, but was a soundtrack made by various artists
new jersey drive- Went gold made by various artists