Author Topic: Keeps gettin bigger and bigger!  (Read 519 times)

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
Re: Keeps gettin bigger and bigger!
« Reply #30 on: April 29, 2006, 12:35:18 PM »
imma take out all my months wages at once and take a pic of it, jus satarted a new job and get 14,000 a year which u may think aint a lot but if u think im only 19 and i have no bills to worry bout! 14,000 to jus buy random shit!!!!

nice bro.. im 19 too and was on £16'500 a year which worked out £1375 a month.. loved that shit.. but got made redundant back in feb. And the job im doing at the moment isnt paying as well as that did lol  :(

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #31 on: April 29, 2006, 04:18:16 PM »
all my paychecks goes directly to my bank account, i never bring more than 40 $ on me, i use interac a lot

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #32 on: April 29, 2006, 04:20:07 PM »
do you guys not have bank accounts?!  ???
i dont like bank accounts. i only use the bank to deposit money for bills the rest i cash out and its great cuz i got my finacial aid check yesterday for 750 so dats another addition to my collection 8)

you should put that in a bank cuz when u'll come to get some credit a the bank if u dont have an history as a bank user they will laugh at your ass and you wont be able to borrow some for a house or a car or whatever u need money for

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #33 on: April 30, 2006, 03:19:27 AM »
i dont like bank accounts. i only use the bank to deposit money for bills the rest i cash out and its great cuz i got my finacial aid check yesterday for 750 so dats another addition to my collection 8)

you should put that in a bank cuz when u'll come to get some credit a the bank if u dont have an history as a bank user they will laugh at your ass and you wont be able to borrow some for a house or a car or whatever u need money for
o naw man i always have all kinds of transactions goin on cuz i everything wit my card so im always puttin cash into the account its just that i dont like to keep too much in the bank cuz first its a checkin account so there is no interest on that shit and second i feel more safe knowin that my hard worked money is in my hands and not in a fuckin bank where at any moment they can put ur shit on hold for watever reason

coola

« Reply #34 on: April 30, 2006, 07:04:32 AM »
imma take out all my months wages at once and take a pic of it, jus satarted a new job and get 14,000 a year which u may think aint a lot but if u think im only 19 and i have no bills to worry bout! 14,000 to jus buy random shit!!!!

nice bro.. im 19 too and was on £16'500 a year which worked out £1375 a month.. loved that shit.. but got made redundant back in feb. And the job im doing at the moment isnt paying as well as that did lol  :(

you were making that wage living at home ? you doin well mayne. i cant wait to finish my degree, ima either move to the U.K or cali..

JMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #35 on: April 30, 2006, 07:22:11 AM »

you were making that wage living at home ? you doin well mayne. i cant wait to finish my degree, ima either move to the U.K or cali..

Yeah mate.. i did have a pretty daamn good job.. but all went wrong and ended up being cut, but oh well thats life.. I wouldnt really bother with moving over here to the uk, countries going down the drain at the moment, government is fucking up big time with letting all the immigrants in, raising taxs, various scandals going on.. im looking to move out of here in couple of years. Would love to move to Cali, the expirence would be crazy!!

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: April 30, 2006, 08:54:22 AM »
check the digis in the first picture i'm guessing this guy is shottin

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Peacock

• 'G'
  • but no worries, I protected my "investment"
« Reply #37 on: April 30, 2006, 10:49:24 AM »
Some people gotta have it

cStyle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: April 30, 2006, 05:20:37 PM »

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #39 on: April 30, 2006, 05:25:11 PM »

coola

« Reply #40 on: May 01, 2006, 08:02:08 AM »

Yeah mate.. i did have a pretty daamn good job.. but all went wrong and ended up being cut, but oh well thats life.. I wouldnt really bother with moving over here to the uk, countries going down the drain at the moment, government is fucking up big time with letting all the immigrants in, raising taxs, various scandals going on.. im looking to move out of here in couple of years. Would love to move to Cali, the expirence would be crazy!!

yeah if i wanted to make a shit-load of cash, i'd just stay in australia... but to be honest i prefer europe, the atmosphere there is alot better. although i pprobably will just stay in australia, just bounce to the east coast... i dont know, all i know is my city sucks, not enough people... when shit goes down everyone is in your business... pisses me off.

JMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #41 on: May 02, 2006, 12:29:34 PM »

yeah if i wanted to make a shit-load of cash, i'd just stay in australia... but to be honest i prefer europe, the atmosphere there is alot better. although i pprobably will just stay in australia, just bounce to the east coast... i dont know, all i know is my city sucks, not enough people... when shit goes down everyone is in your business... pisses me off.

yeah can understand that.. would love to travel out to Austrailia / New Zealand, i like the idea of it being urban in parts then being completely countryside, dont see much of that shit around my way.. + i knew some people who went out there to work for couple of months and said was definatley a worth while expirence. what part you from chief?