Author Topic: MTV'S yo momma  (Read 270 times)

westkoastanostra

MTV'S yo momma
« on: April 28, 2006, 12:02:43 PM »
i actually like this show a lot....how many of u guys saw the new episode last nite at 10:00...that was funny shit...especially that white guy who ended up winning....

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
Re: MTV'S yo momma
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2006, 05:03:31 PM »
i think the show is wack but some of the girls they show are fuckin good
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

PLANT

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2006, 05:40:20 PM »
I watched some of it lastnight.  They had Neyo on as the guest.  Thought it was pretty funny.

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2006, 06:48:13 PM »
It has it's moments, but it just seems too formulaic and synthetic to be a good show.

It's funny seein your homeboys bag on each other, and occasionally meetin somebody who has major jokes who can crack on anything and anybdoy. But the way they try to make the show funny just doesn't seem to work to me...most of the people on there have hella rehearsed jokes, and it's just common knowledge that being a comedian or having that comedic expertise is a rare talent, and people who are "homeboy funny" meaning funny to their friends n family are not always funny to everyone in the nation. Along with that, many of the jokes on there are hella recycled and sound like they came straight from In Living Color, and most people on there don't have the swagger it takes to be funny like that.

My homeboy Jamal was on there the first week...he was the dark kinda chubby dude with the red shirt representing Long Beach. He is the mastermind of the "Misfit" group you might have seen on dubcnn before.

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2006, 12:20:58 AM »
i dont think it funny at all and it seems like they laugh at alot of stupid shit which doesnt help the show at all.

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2006, 12:51:49 AM »
The contestants make that show. I've seen some really garbage shows, and then I've seen some great ones.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2006, 01:21:06 AM »
wilmer valdaramma is a terrible choice to host this show.

this show is just a rip-off of the "snaps" book

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2006, 11:58:27 AM »
Like R-Tistic said, it's too synthetic...