Author Topic: Lloyd Banks releasing album June 27  (Read 1211 times)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Lloyd Banks releasing album June 27
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2006, 01:44:56 AM »
Well, he might come with a quality record, remains to be seen. But dropping June 27? Oh hell no, dude must be out of his mind.

ABN

« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2006, 03:45:29 AM »
i have a hard time seeing this release dropping 06, and if they do drop Banks and Buck albums before Spider,M.O.P. and Olivia(lol) & 40 Glocc we´ll never see their albums released on G-Unit Records.

WestCoasta

« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2006, 03:48:39 AM »
why anyone even believes 40 Glocc or Spider Loc is gonna come out with an album is beyond me...

there is simply no interest whatsoever, the companies are cheap enough, they're not gonna spend money on a guy that nobody knows who they are

ABN

« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2006, 04:04:54 AM »
true that, but G-Unit done had 2 years to promote Spider and they´ve done a shitty job combined with him bein wack. i guess that´s not a good recipe for success.

QCDutch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • #1 llama!
« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2006, 05:01:30 AM »
why anyone even believes 40 Glocc or Spider Loc is gonna come out with an album is beyond me...

there is simply no interest whatsoever, the companies are cheap enough, they're not gonna spend money on a guy that nobody knows who they are

I think 40 Glocc deserves more credit than that

mauzip

« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2006, 05:58:12 AM »

Eihtball

« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2006, 07:07:25 AM »

Have 50 and Iovine even offered 40 Glocc a deal?  I know Mobb Deep have him recording his debut for their Infamous Records label, but that doesn't mean he's automatically gonna get G-Unit/Interscope backing and distribution.  Chances are, Mobb Deep's gonna put out his album on Koch or something.

ABN

« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2006, 07:31:54 AM »

Have 50 and Iovine even offered 40 Glocc a deal?  I know Mobb Deep have him recording his debut for their Infamous Records label, but that doesn't mean he's automatically gonna get G-Unit/Interscope backing and distribution.  Chances are, Mobb Deep's gonna put out his album on Koch or something.
he´s signed to Infamous and G-Unit.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #23 on: April 30, 2006, 07:39:58 AM »
I'm pretty sure I'm not gonna buy it - def one that i'd have to preview before droppin $$ on it.  Banks is kinda vanilla to me - he can come with a good metaphor or punchline but that doesn't usually attribute much replay value on that alone.  I did like him on that solo on Alchemists album, and I thought So Fly was dope (mostly cuz of Timbs dope beat).

wcsoldier

« Reply #24 on: April 30, 2006, 08:19:34 AM »
i have a hard time seeing this release dropping 06, and if they do drop Banks and Buck albums before Spider,M.O.P. and Olivia(lol) & 40 Glocc we´ll never see their albums released on G-Unit Records.
the last 4 artists you named won't drop an album... same thing for Mase. It will be Banks, Buck , then another 50 album

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2006, 08:32:43 AM »
the last 4 artists you named won't drop an album... same thing for Mase. It will be Banks, Buck , then another 50 album

Diabolical

« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2006, 08:35:21 AM »

He's only speaking the truth.

Anyone remember the website called rottenapple.com or something? www.50-cent.com used to rediret to it as well, it used to say it was the official G Unit site and sold the mixtapes back in 04, thats where i got mine.

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: April 30, 2006, 10:46:59 AM »
i will download it.

QCDutch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • #1 llama!
« Reply #28 on: April 30, 2006, 02:01:42 PM »

bout Spider Loc yeah, but no interest in 40 Glocc ? come on, I could see him going gold even if he wasn't signed to G-Unit
« Last Edit: April 30, 2006, 02:05:07 PM by Sly3k »

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: April 30, 2006, 03:03:36 PM »

Why ? Hes just as marketable as Spider is.

bout Spider Loc yeah, but no interest in 40 Glocc ? come on, I could see him going gold even if he wasn't signed to G-Unit

40 is just as marketable as Spider is.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2006, 02:11:13 AM by Detox is coming... »