Author Topic: how many people from San Diego are Laker fans?  (Read 359 times)

WestCoasta

how many people from San Diego are Laker fans?
« on: April 30, 2006, 04:14:01 PM »
I'm just wondering...

cuz majority of people I've come into contact with from San Diego (my sister lives there) have like an obsessed hatred for people from LA

just wanna know if lots of people in San Diego like the Lakers?

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Re: how many people from San Diego are Laker fans?
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2006, 04:15:37 PM »
Laker fan till I die. 8) But I know a lot of people in San Diego who love the Lakers.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2006, 04:32:48 PM »
Well, it only makes sense...We're the closest NBA team to San Diego, it's almost like rooting for the Lakers is rooting for the home team.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2006, 04:38:32 PM »
Well, it only makes sense...We're the closest NBA team to San Diego, it's almost like rooting for the Lakers is rooting for the home team.
That's how a lot of people see it, including myself (although I was a Laker fan before I moved to California).

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2006, 04:43:10 PM »

bout the clippers? Im a clippers fan and I use to live in San Diego for almost 6 years.

Addicted To Cake

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dwight Howard, Steve Nash, Whos Next?
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2006, 04:49:32 PM »
I'm just wondering...

cuz majority of people I've come into contact with from San Diego (my sister lives there) have like an obsessed hatred for people from LA

everybody hats LA cuz we got all the attention. SF hates LA but SD?  since when did SD have beef with LA? nobody in LA even thinks of SD.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2006, 04:58:08 PM »

bout the clippers? Im a clippers fan and I use to live in San Diego for almost 6 years.
:P SD has a lot of Clipper lover/Laker haters. But when it's all said San Diego is a Laker town.

WestCoasta

« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2006, 11:53:07 PM »
I'm just wondering...

everybody hats LA cuz we got all the attention. SF hates LA but SD?  since when did SD have beef with LA? nobody in LA even thinks of SD.

yeah man, trust me, majority of people I've come across from SD don't like LA fools

nothin against SD though, don't get me wrong

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2006, 09:48:43 AM »
I'm just wondering...

yeah man, trust me, majority of people I've come across from SD don't like LA fools

It's called hatred from jealousy...We don't even give a fuck about SD, SD has always been known as the city you pass through to get to Mexico. LA is known for a lot more than that, and they'd love to switch places... 8)

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2006, 12:30:50 PM »
I'm just wondering...

It's called hatred from jealousy...We don't even give a fuck about SD, SD has always been known as the city you pass through to get to Mexico. LA is known for a lot more than that, and they'd love to switch places... 8)

San Diego is not just a city you pass through to get to Mexico ::)

San Diego is a better place to live then LA.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2006, 12:36:19 PM »

San Diego is a better place to live then LA.

LMFAO!