Author Topic: KOBE = GREATEST OF ALL TIME  (Read 2711 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: KOBE = GREATEST OF ALL TIME
« Reply #60 on: May 02, 2006, 03:47:45 PM »
i think i just busted in my pants  ;D

it wouldn't have anything to do with the lovely but yet beautiful Tila Nguyen in my sig, would it??  lol

nah it didnt. i bust in my pants all the time :loopaper:

lol 
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #61 on: May 02, 2006, 03:48:12 PM »
the whole beef with this fucking thread is saying he IS the G.O.A.T. not the fact that he could be

maybe he will be, but he aint.  not right now, not yet.
NO MORE WAR

PLANT

« Reply #62 on: May 02, 2006, 03:54:30 PM »
yea man, I don't think Kobe is the greatest, at least not yet, cuz u can't say so til it's all done

but the biggest mistake people make about Jordan is that they don't give Pippen credit and his name rarely comes up

if it weren't for Pippen, Jordan wouldn't have won, and ask anyone who KNOWS basketball and they'll agree
ya but if it wasnt Pippen, than it would have been someone else....Dont forget that Jordan made Pippen a better player too, but thats neither here or there...

what am I doing replying to this thread again ??? :eh:

« Last Edit: May 02, 2006, 03:56:17 PM by PLANT IZ ACTIVE »

herpes

« Reply #63 on: May 02, 2006, 05:06:31 PM »
The thing is laker fans, kobe has yet to get to the conference by himself yet.  Jordan did it twice with argubly less talent. And laker fans you say jordan had pippen.  Kobe had Shaq.  We know you guys hate Shaq but give the man his credit.  He will be the most physically dominating player we will ever see.  Pippen aint seeing Shaq on how he completely changed the game.

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #64 on: May 02, 2006, 05:09:50 PM »
what am I doing replying to this thread again ??? :eh:

coz u hate seeing blind, stupid ppl getting the last word in?
NO MORE WAR

WestCoasta

« Reply #65 on: May 02, 2006, 05:20:14 PM »
The thing is laker fans, kobe has yet to get to the conference by himself yet.  Jordan did it twice with argubly less talent. And laker fans you say jordan had pippen.  Kobe had Shaq.  We know you guys hate Shaq but give the man his credit.  He will be the most physically dominating player we will ever see.  Pippen aint seeing Shaq on how he completely changed the game.

I think the only reason Laker fans use the Pippen to Jordan thing is because whenever someone says somethin good about Kobe in that regard people always bring up Shaq.... so I think that's kinda different rather than Laker fans saying the Jordan Pippen thing first

and I do agree that it's kinda farfetched to make a thread like this, I'm just trying to think common sense wise, it's just that some people are hyped about what the Lakers are doing because no one expected it, so people get excited and do stuff like that

I on the other hand, I haven't even once said that they really have won this fuckin series with PHX, it's not over til it's over and everyone who knows sports should know that, as a big fan I think they have the advantage and will most likely win, but never say somethin's a lock

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #66 on: May 02, 2006, 05:25:06 PM »

Yea, but Kobe was winning titles with Shaq in his early 20's. Not just as a role player, as 1 of 2 superstars on the team, just like with Jordan and Pippen. And Kobe is just NOW entering his prime, do you get that yet? The team Kobe is playing with right now is way less experienced than any team Jordan ever had. And Kobe has a really good chance at getting them to the conefernce finals...Just wait and see. We all will...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #67 on: May 02, 2006, 05:29:38 PM »
it's not over til it's over and everyone who knows sports should know that, as a big fan I think they have the advantage and will most likely win, but never say somethin's a lock

I agree, but I like shitting all over Phoenix, because they're a bunch of soft bitches...

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #68 on: May 02, 2006, 07:56:54 PM »
maybe he will be, but he aint.  not right now, not yet.

thats true. but like ive said 1,000,000 times before - dont hate him because people compare him to the greats
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #69 on: May 02, 2006, 11:14:08 PM »

Yea, but Kobe was winning titles with Shaq in his early 20's. Not just as a role player, as 1 of 2 superstars on the team, just like with Jordan and Pippen. And Kobe is just NOW entering his prime, do you get that yet? The team Kobe is playing with right now is way less experienced than any team Jordan ever had. And Kobe has a really good chance at getting them to the conefernce finals...Just wait and see. We all will...

but kobe wouldn't have won shit without shaq, kobe's a great player no doubt about it but you guys give him too much credit for those 3 rings.  Jordan took the Bulls to the playoffs every year after his 2nd year in the league.  Did you see the Bulls roster before Jordan was drafted???  it was terrible and to everyone's amazement MJ, single handed turn that franchise around in his first season.  And to compare Pippen to Shaq is the dumbest thing ever, i know you're a kobe dick rider but damn Shaq was a fuckin monster back in his prime.  Shaq is still the man in LA, love 'em or hate 'em if he was still there and performing at his best you'll be riding his dick rather than Kobes.  and stop using Jordan at 27 = 0 rings, i never knew winning 3 rings by 27 makes you the greatest i thought it was combination of individual performance/winning.  Lets compare stats now by age of 27

Jordan at 27

YEAR GP AVG
84-85 82 28.2
85-86 18 22.7
86-87 82 37.1
87-88 82 35.0
88-89 81 32.5
89-90 82 33.6

Playoff (by age 27)  36.1

Kobe at 27

96-97  LAL    71 7.6
97-98  LAL    79 15.4
98-99  LAL    50 19.9
99-00  LAL    66 22.5
00-01  LAL    68 28.5
01-02  LAL    80 25.2
02-03  LAL    82 30.0
03-04  LAL    65 24.0
04-05  LAL    66 27.6
05-06  LAL    80 35.4

Playoff  22.7
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #70 on: May 02, 2006, 11:19:58 PM »
^ lol oh yeah thats much more fair, compare kobe's career to mj's. kobe started as a bench player and worked his way up to where he is right now.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #71 on: May 02, 2006, 11:25:15 PM »
this thread will go on 4ever.

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #72 on: May 02, 2006, 11:29:51 PM »
^ lol oh yeah thats much more fair, compare kobe's career to mj's. kobe started as a bench player and worked his way up to where he is right now.

true but everyone compares kobes 3 rings to jordan's 0 rings by the age of 27 but jordan never had Shaq on his team, so i'm guessing that is a fair comparison?
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #73 on: May 03, 2006, 01:04:43 AM »

but kobe wouldn't have won shit without shaq, kobe's a great player no doubt about it but you guys give him too much credit for those 3 rings.  Jordan took the Bulls to the playoffs every year after his 2nd year in the league.  Did you see the Bulls roster before Jordan was drafted???  it was terrible and to everyone's amazement MJ, single handed turn that franchise around in his first season.  And to compare Pippen to Shaq is the dumbest thing ever, i know you're a kobe dick rider but damn Shaq was a fuckin monster back in his prime.  Shaq is still the man in LA, love 'em or hate 'em if he was still there and performing at his best you'll be riding his dick rather than Kobes.  and stop using Jordan at 27 = 0 rings, i never knew winning 3 rings by 27 makes you the greatest i thought it was combination of individual performance/winning.  Lets compare stats now by age of 27

Jordan at 27

YEAR GP AVG
84-85 82 28.2
85-86 18 22.7
86-87 82 37.1
87-88 82 35.0
88-89 81 32.5
89-90 82 33.6

Playoff (by age 27)  36.1

Kobe at 27

96-97  LAL    71 7.6
97-98  LAL    79 15.4
98-99  LAL    50 19.9
99-00  LAL    66 22.5
00-01  LAL    68 28.5
01-02  LAL    80 25.2
02-03  LAL    82 30.0
03-04  LAL    65 24.0
04-05  LAL    66 27.6
05-06  LAL    80 35.4

Playoff  22.7

You're a dumb muthafucka. Shaq wouldn't have won shit without Kobe, look at his situation with Wade, we KNOW he's wishing it was Kobe at his side carrying him through games and closing out 4th quarters instead of Wade. Shaq hasn't shown any dominance without Kobe's cluth play and winner attitude to carry them along. Bottom line is, Jordan wouldn't have won any rings without Pippen in the same sense that Kobe wouldn't have won rings without Shaq. But now Kobe has a chance to win rings without Shaq, where as Jordan couldn't win rings by himself, which is why, once again, people say Kobe has a great chance of surpassing Jordan. And don't even try comparing stats from early years, cuz we all know Kobe's situation straight out of high school...Like I keep saying, we'll see...

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: May 03, 2006, 01:31:55 AM »
Like i said before Kobe is just starting his Legacy which is a scary thing to think about.KOBE may not be the GOAT as of right now but he is the only MOTHERFUCKER that has a legitament chance to reach or maybe surpass MJ status as the GOAT.You cannot say that  Kobe/Shaq or Jordan/Pippen didnt win a championship without one another thats just stupid.For 1 Shaq never won a title without Kobe and 2 pippen never won 1 without Jordan so that argument is pointless.Now in my eyes i think if Kobe can get 1 more ring with a Shaqless team that will put him with MJs legacy no doubt about it or even greater.Kobe doesnt get the MJ referee treatment yet but that may change when the everyone relizes that Kobe is a special player in our generation.That being said i honestly think Kobe will get at least 1 more ring before his career is over.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2006, 01:43:32 AM by Vegasmac25 »