Author Topic: 4 membes outta T.I´s crew shot....  (Read 263 times)

ABN

4 membes outta T.I´s crew shot....
« on: May 03, 2006, 06:16:08 AM »
Four members of rapper T.I.'s posse were shot after a highway gun battle in Cincinnati early Wednesday morning. According to The Cincinnati Enquirer, witnesses told police that words were exchanged and a fight broke out inside the Club Ritz at an after-hours party following a show by T.I. and Yung Joc earlier in the evening across town at the Bogart's nightclub.

The fight reportedly moved outside and shots were fired around 3:20 a.m., injuring three men and a woman whose identities have not yet been released.

Police told local NBC affiliate, WLWT, that the rolling gun battle began after T.I. left Club Ritz and shots were fired into two vans transporting his entourage as they traveled down the highway.

The shooting led to the closing of the southbound lanes of Interstate 75, one of the two main highways leading to and from downtown Cincinnati, during the morning rush hour as police investigated the three-mile long crime scene. Among the evidence they were looking at was a black van that was believed to belong to T.I., which was found along I-75 after the incident, as well as a white van that was also found along the highway.

The names and conditions of the victims have not been released, but WLWT said that homicide detectives were dispatched to the scene, indicating that at least two injuries were considered life threatening. As of Wednesday morning, the other two victims had been treated and released. T.I. was not among those injured and a spokesperson for the rapper could not be reached for comment on the incident.

Community leaders and police asked the Cincinnati City Council to close down Club Ritz last year after several incidents at the club, but council members voted against it. Two months later, in June 2005, three people were shot in front of the club after a fight spilled outside.

— Gil Kaufman

PLANT

Re: 4 membes outta T.I´s crew shot....
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2006, 06:22:11 AM »
Cincinatti is rough.....You dont want mess around in the Natti

Mr. Humonculous

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2006, 02:30:08 PM »
Philant Johnson, T.I.'s personal assistant, was the man killed in the shootout on a Cincinnati highway last night (May 2).

As SOHH reported earlier today, T.I. and his entourage were at the center of a shootout after an altercation broke out between them and another group of patrons at Cincinnati's Club Ritz. According to witnesses, a group of unidentified people followed T.I.'s crew as they left the club. Shots later rang out as the rapper and his crew traveled southbound on I-75. One man was killed while three others were reported to be wounded in the incident.

Atlantic Records recently confirmed that Johnson was the man killed in the incident via a brief statement.

"This is a very sad day for everyone at Atlantic Records and Grand Hustle," said an Atlantic spokesperson via a statement. "Philant Johnson was a part of our family and a true friend. Our thoughts and prayers go out to the Johnson family, T.I. and everyone at Grand Hustle.

SOHH has also learned that members of Grand Hustle, T.I.'s label, may have returned fire in the incident.

Representatives for T.I. have not issued any further comment at this time.

http://www.sohh.com/articles/article.php/8901

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2006, 02:45:37 PM »
I'm gettin sick of these rappers who get show out and only their entourage gets touched.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2006, 03:24:21 PM »
Got damn with all the shootings and deaths

J Bananas

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2006, 03:28:24 PM »
damn i think im gonna go cop King now that i know him and his folks are gangsta wit it

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2006, 10:01:16 PM »
they shud be poppin bottles not poppin shots

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Throwback

« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2006, 02:34:41 AM »
sucka nigga you can stunt how you wanna stunt, i know you wont bust a gun.