Author Topic: I'm going on Vacation to Mexico.  (Read 592 times)

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: I'm going on Vacation to Mexico.
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2006, 11:17:22 AM »
There's a lot of nonsense in the first post, it's not even worth replying. 

Sikotic™

« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2006, 12:07:27 PM »
Ever since the immigrants came out and had a VERY successful march, it seems like a few people weren't expecting this amount of success & are now shitting themselves.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2006, 02:53:48 PM »
You have to admit that Trauma's post was funny, because it is so true. The fact of the matter is that no country on earth is an open to immigrants as the US, but we still get attacked as being anti-immigrant, racist, unfair, etc.

In contrast, a country like Mexico, which continues to criticize the US, is by far the most oppressive and restrictive towards immigration to their country. But no one ever talks about how they treat immigrants. It is even illegal for non Mexicans to have public protests in Mexico. Yet they publicly encourage Mexicans to do that very same thing here in the US.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2006, 02:58:28 PM »
America would be boring without California, now Texas that's a motherfucking curse.
Gotta take the good with the bad.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2006, 03:27:27 PM »
You have to admit that Trauma's post was funny, because it is so true. The fact of the matter is that no country on earth is an open to immigrants as the US, but we still get attacked as being anti-immigrant, racist, unfair, etc.

In contrast, a country like Mexico, which continues to criticize the US, is by far the most oppressive and restrictive towards immigration to their country. But no one ever talks about how they treat immigrants. It is even illegal for non Mexicans to have public protests in Mexico. Yet they publicly encourage Mexicans to do that very same thing here in the US.

You just stated shit that is irrelevent and shit that is not true.  I won't tell you which one is which, just try to figure that out own your own. 

Trauma-san

« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2006, 06:24:15 PM »
Another thing.  Illegal immigrants do not have the right to free speech, the right to protest, or the right to equal opportunity or the right to equal employment.  They should have arrested everyone at the rally that did not have a green card.  You have no right to free speech when you're not a citizen, because the U.S. constitution is only valid for people the U.S. has jurisdiction of, not residents of another country.  Residents of another country who are here illegally are invading forces who, if they rally in the streets, should be imprisioned or shot. 

Sikotic™

« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2006, 06:30:14 PM »
Another thing.  Illegal immigrants do not have the right to free speech, the right to protest, or the right to equal opportunity or the right to equal employment.  They should have arrested everyone at the rally that did not have a green card.  You have no right to free speech when you're not a citizen, because the U.S. constitution is only valid for people the U.S. has jurisdiction of, not residents of another country.  Residents of another country who are here illegally are invading forces who, if they rally in the streets, should be imprisioned or shot. 

But it's a-okay for them to do the manual labor that we take for granted.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2006, 07:20:10 PM »

But it's a-okay for them to do the manual labor that we take for granted.

he's an idiot
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #23 on: May 02, 2006, 07:23:23 PM »
Oh, that's cool... glad you found that.  Lemme see if I follow; on May 5th, they actually won 1 battle only to have the guy they defeated destroy them later and apoint himself emperor of their entire country?  Later still, the Americans bailed them out and helped them kick France's ass (like most governments do on their own).  Somewhere in the process, they lost half of their country to America.  DON'T FUCK WITH THE MEXICANS!!!! THEY MIGHT GIVE YOU HALF THEIR LAND!

first off who hasn't had help from the U.S.?  Russia, England, and even the French.  if it wasn't for America, Hitler would have taken control of all of Europe and Africa and later the Americas.  So shut the fuck up about Mexico recieving help from the U.S. government.
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Trauma-san

« Reply #24 on: May 02, 2006, 09:35:42 PM »
^ Do you even realize how ass backwards your arguments are?  I say "Well, Mexico wouldn't have won without the help of the U.S." and you say "Yeah! The U.S. helps everybody win, though".  That's not an argument.  That's an admission of defeat, dumbass.  You just conceded your whole point. 

Ozir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside!
« Reply #25 on: May 03, 2006, 06:59:23 AM »
The Mexican national anthem sounds gangsta in English... props for the translation.

VIVA LA RAZA!

Diabolical

« Reply #26 on: May 03, 2006, 01:57:30 PM »
Boasting about winning wars is the equivlent of measuring your dick next to another mans.