Author Topic: MELANIN DEFICIENT IS BACK!!!!!!!  (Read 710 times)

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
Re: MELANIN DEFICIENT IS BACK!!!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2006, 03:03:36 PM »
lol@ M-dogg we'll see what comes of this....K.I.N.G.S.  gonna have to regroup and put yall to rest again hahha

YO, Timelock, good to see you homeboy.. it's been a minute.  Where you been?  What's your new projects these days?  And whatever happened to Naz-T, that kid was amazing, for real, he could have been great.

SUP Infinite, Naz-T doing big things now man he got his own band called "The People..." i think that's their name and they play all around holland  and his name is now Inna-Turth not Naz-T any more but he still bringing ya the naz-t truth ya dig... peep his site www.inna-truth.com

as for me i'm still recoding artist and providing artist services now to the world thru my web site check it out man took me alot of time to build www.MusiK1.net

as for M-dogg i'll let history be history if u will ;)
« Last Edit: July 25, 2006, 12:37:29 AM by .:TimeLock:. »

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2006, 06:13:30 PM »
Damn this brings me back, but honestly i don't ever recall going to K.I.N.G.S.
Just pretty much left MD on good terms because i was focussing on my album.
Good to hear Naz-T's doing well, he was alright back then.
Oh and if anyone's interested we (MicLordz) are performing tomorrow night at St.Andrews Hall in Detroit, which is on the main floor, the basement is where 8 mile was filmed.
Also this Saturday we're opening for Obie Trice again for a sold out show in Canada, should be exciting.

chill
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2006, 09:22:29 PM »
Damn this brings me back, but honestly i don't ever recall going to K.I.N.G.S.
Just pretty much left MD on good terms because i was focussing on my album.
Good to hear Naz-T's doing well, he was alright back then.
Oh and if anyone's interested we (MicLordz) are performing tomorrow night at St.Andrews Hall in Detroit, which is on the main floor, the basement is where 8 mile was filmed.
Also this Saturday we're opening for Obie Trice again for a sold out show in Canada, should be exciting.

chill

I tell you.. AlerG, Pr1mo and Infinite, that was one hell of a group, and but AlerG, man, you pulled a Shawn Michaels and left before MD blew the fuck up. I remember that they were the only group that had a Heavyweight Champion, with Blade and Pr1mo. The Elite, we won all the crew battles, Rod and I-Bo were tag champs, and I was off and on again Middleweight champion. KINGS had heat, but their members were always come and go. Oh well.

Hey TimeLock, I wish we woulda meet up when I was in the IE. I was looking foward to dropping 16. I will call you like a month in advance next time. Peace

Lieutenant Abdul-Shakur

• 'G'
« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2006, 01:00:10 PM »
if any of ya crews recruiting...holler at me...ill spit somethin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2006, 02:47:54 PM »
lol@ M-dogg we'll see what comes of this....K.I.N.G.S.  gonna have to regroup and put yall to rest again hahha

YO, Timelock, good to see you homeboy.. it's been a minute.  Where you been?  What's your new projects these days?  And whatever happened to Naz-T, that kid was amazing, for real, he could have been great.

SUP Infinite, Naz-T doing big things now man he got his own band called "The People..." i think that's their name and they play all around holland  and his name is now Inna-Turth not Naz-T any more but he still bringing ya the naz-t truth ya dig... peep his site www.inna-truth.com

as for me i'm still recoding artist and providing artist sevrices now to the world tru my web site check it out man to me alot of time to build www.MusiK1.net

as for M-dogg i'll let history be history if u will ;)

Damn! I never knew...At least he stopped sayin "nigga"...LOL.