Author Topic: Gonna see Kanye live  (Read 103 times)

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Gonna see Kanye live
« on: May 08, 2006, 06:37:19 AM »
FINALLY! Some decent hip-hop show is headed my way and this time I know about it in time (Liks went by last Christmas 'cause of that...). Come July 21st, I'll be attending a concert headlining Mr. Kanye West... I'm pretty fuckin' excited, first time for me to attend a world-class artist's show. ;D

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
Re: Gonna see Kanye live
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2006, 06:56:18 AM »
FINALLY! Some decent hip-hop show is headed my way and this time I know about it in time (Liks went by last Christmas 'cause of that...). Come July 21st, I'll be attending a concert headlining Mr. Kanye West... I'm pretty fuckin' excited, first time for me to attend a world-class artist's show. ;D

good for you.  i couldnt be fucked going to see him when he came thru but i got told it was good.
NO MORE WAR

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2006, 10:47:39 AM »
Seen him twice, the first time was the best. He had John Legend, Miri Ben-Ari , Consequence and Dame Dash with him.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Traumatized

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2006, 10:54:55 AM »
I went to his concert in march in Berlin, it was so a great, great show. You won't be disappointed.

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2006, 11:29:10 AM »
I saw him in March. It was a great show...he brought along 2 back-up singers AND live violin/cello players, which adds an extra vibe to the concert. There was also a big screen with animations being shown on it throughout the concert, which was pretty cool too.

You won't be disappointed.

It's good to hear that you're gonna see someone of "big" status. I complain quite a lot about the fact that us, western Europeans, don't get a lot of great concerts, but compared to countries like Finland or Sweden, we should indeed not be complaining that much.

Have fun!

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2006, 12:24:17 PM »

im gonna se him on the same tour i guess.. he is comming to Roskilde Festival in Denmark

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2006, 02:44:51 PM »
Saw him in December...great show 8)
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008