Author Topic: one of the best american cars ever built  (Read 990 times)

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
Re: one of the best american cars ever built
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2006, 12:50:23 AM »
obviously you no nothing about cars

do your fuckin research before you run your mouth boy

go look up the specs to one of these cars

Uh.  Bow down.

In my driveway right now, I have a 1969 Mustang with a 302.  Next to it, is parked a 1964 Mercury Comet (yeah, you've never even heard of that, much less seen it, much less drove it, much less have it parked in front of your house, bitch).  Mercury has a 302 in it as well.

In front of the mercury is a 1971 Monte Carlo with a 400 in it.  Next to the Monte Carlo is a 1964 Chevy Impala with a 350.  Parked in front of the Impala is a 1965 Chevy pickup with a 400 in it, and parked next to the 1965 Chevy Pickup is a 1966 Plymouth Valiant with a slant six 225 in it.

So while you're looking at pictures of a 15 year old car, I'm out in the driveway with the keys to 6 40 year old classics.  Suck a dick, faggot. 
post some pix

Knoshen

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • bitches=WE$T COA$T- J Bananas-El trauma =Bitch
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2006, 01:21:41 AM »

Uh.  Bow down.

In my driveway right now, I have a 1969 Mustang with a 302.  Next to it, is parked a 1964 Mercury Comet (yeah, you've never even heard of that, much less seen it, much less drove it, much less have it parked in front of your house, bitch).  Mercury has a 302 in it as well.

In front of the mercury is a 1971 Monte Carlo with a 400 in it.  Next to the Monte Carlo is a 1964 Chevy Impala with a 350.  Parked in front of the Impala is a 1965 Chevy pickup with a 400 in it, and parked next to the 1965 Chevy Pickup is a 1966 Plymouth Valiant with a slant six 225 in it.

So while you're looking at pictures of a 15 year old car, I'm out in the driveway with the keys to 6 40 year old classics.  Suck a dick, faggot. 
and while your taking your anger out on an internet forum and lying about cars you will never drive or get your fat ass out of the house to actually see, i will be loggin off to go have sex with my girlfriend, now who really one this debate,  you mongloid fuck tart

Trauma-san

« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2006, 01:49:14 AM »

Uh.  Bow down.

post some pix

I have before, nobody really gives a shit.  Lemme find the link to the Impala from last week, 1 sec

and here's a picture of the Mustang as I took the engine out to rebuild back in January. What a fucking mess that was!

and a pic of the engine after I pulled it

One as I'm rebuilding it

some of the parts after they returned from the machine shop

Here's a pic of the Impala where you can see my house and the Monte Carlo (and mustang) in the background.  You can see a peek of the Mercury Comet behind it as well.

I'll find some pics of the other cars in the next few days. 
« Last Edit: May 07, 2006, 01:59:04 AM by El trauma el Inmigrante Profesional »

coola

« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2006, 03:19:57 AM »
^ FUCK YEAH !! dope rides man !

the buick is nice too, but damn youre an idiot knoshen LMFAO trying to clown someone on the internet that re-builds classics, against your internet research... you'd make a good foot stool.

also who brags about fucking their girlfriend on the internet ? LOL you 14 yr old idiot, she'e probably out now with a 22 year old getting fucked proper.

Trauma-san

« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2006, 06:23:06 PM »
Well, I wasn't trying to start a big dick contest, and my cars aren't really worth all that much money anyways.  My whole point was an 87 buick isn't one of the best american cars ever built, that's naieve to think THAT car specifically is something special when there were 30 or 40 years of cars that nice. 

regimemob510

« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2006, 11:11:40 PM »
yeah back in the day that shit was fast, but it's nothing compared to stock american muscle cars of today.  GT mustang, Saleen, SVT Cobra, Chargers, GTO, and so forth

nope, in 87 they were running 13 sec 1/4 mile times with an Automatic, and they also have recipes that are dirt cheap to make them super fast (10sec 1/4 mile with ease) my neighbors got an 87 buick GNX and that shit gets up, i got a ride in it when i was 13 and ive been hooked to muscle cars ever since...  but my favorite muscle car ever would hafta be a 72 cutlass 442 with the 455 motor, then the close second would be 71 Chevelle with a 454 (ima chevy guy)  but im down for any big blocks, i call them naturally aspirated MONSTERS

Knoshen

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2006, 04:30:34 AM »
here is a video of not 1 but 2 grand nationals beating a viper

fuck your mustang

http://youtube.com/watch?v=wlvo8J7ZBds&search=grand%20national

coola

« Reply #22 on: May 12, 2006, 07:01:02 AM »

fuck your mustang

lol did you notice how slowly they over-took that car ?

J Bananas

« Reply #23 on: May 12, 2006, 01:31:14 PM »
i can tell you all right now that there is no possible way knoshen has a girlfriend, nor will he be getting any pussy anytime soon. nice rides trauma, thats like the top of the ladder for me i wanna have that many cars to work on someday.

Knoshen

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #24 on: May 12, 2006, 04:29:53 PM »
speak fo yo self nucca, go look in your moms underwear draw you will find a couple of your brothers stained on her garmets

J Bananas

« Reply #25 on: May 12, 2006, 04:48:43 PM »
^ do you ever wish u were a gangster in LA, holding guns and money and shit? rollin around in ur grand national, do u? does reality hurt?

Knoshen

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #26 on: May 13, 2006, 03:50:44 AM »
does the tearing of your ass hurt, when your dad is inserting his cock?

Throwback

« Reply #27 on: May 13, 2006, 05:29:20 AM »
lmfao @ this thread. knoshen got punk'd.

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: May 13, 2006, 11:45:33 AM »
this thread was a good laugh. lol

Trauma-san

« Reply #29 on: May 18, 2006, 07:16:30 AM »

fuck your mustang

And... this is YOUR car, right?  Which one is yours, the Buick, or the Viper?  I showed you my mustang, now show me your Buick, bitch.  BOW DOWN