Author Topic: The Lakers 2006/2007 Season  (Read 1096 times)

wcsoldier

Re: The Lakers 2006/2007 Season
« Reply #30 on: May 07, 2006, 01:34:39 AM »
try to get Garnett.. he gonna be hungrier than ever.. plus sign players with a winner mentality..

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #31 on: May 07, 2006, 01:40:48 AM »
Odom is playing great, actually.
odom play good he just need to make his freethrow a lil bit better

odom is a fuck up. i dont understand how you can be in the nba and consistantly miss LAYUPS
same thing as kwame brown his right there at the basket he cant make the damn basket..but i guess he will get better soon

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #32 on: May 07, 2006, 02:02:19 AM »

odom is a fuck up. i dont understand how you can be in the nba and consistantly miss LAYUPS
same thing as kwame brown his right there at the basket he cant make the damn basket..but i guess he will get better soon

i have no respect for kwame. im sick of this nigga dropping the ball. i can understand not being a good outside shooter, but a bad catcher? WTF
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #33 on: May 07, 2006, 02:08:55 AM »

i have no respect for kwame. im sick of this nigga dropping the ball. i can understand not being a good outside shooter, but a bad catcher? WTF
yeah he can't even catch the ball i guess he put to much lotion on his hand or something..lol

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: May 07, 2006, 02:11:10 AM »
Kwame had his "Kwame" moments but lets not give up on this guy yet. Phil now knows that he's a Center not a PF. He can't be out there in the Wing like these other PF's. He needs to be close to the basket. We got more out of Kwame @ the Center position then we did out of Mihm. Let's give Kwame 1 more year.

Kwame's ppg, reb's, Shooting %, And defense is waaaaaaaaaaaaay better then Mihm's. Mihm will get traded in the offseason.

Doggystylin

« Reply #35 on: May 07, 2006, 08:03:23 AM »
all im saying is that the lakers better make SOME moves in the offseason cause this team wont cut it next year

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #36 on: May 07, 2006, 12:53:50 PM »

You are an idiot and very far from a Laker fan...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #37 on: May 07, 2006, 12:55:48 PM »
I think Parker is gone for sure. Maybe Walton too.

No way...Smush was a steal (still young), and Walton is developing into a wonderful role-player for us. Also, Phil loves Walton's game...I doubt we see them gone.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #38 on: May 07, 2006, 12:56:35 PM »

You have no respect for Kwame? The Lakers and their fans have no respect for you...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #39 on: May 07, 2006, 12:59:36 PM »
all im saying is that the lakers better make SOME moves in the offseason cause this team wont cut it next year

I like our nucleus, we're growing together and our players will be better next season. We really just need to add one more veteran who can contribute rather than a veteran who'll sit on the bench...I also wanna see Kwame and Odom going for the all-star squad next season!

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: May 07, 2006, 01:08:34 PM »
I think Parker is gone for sure. Maybe Walton too.

No way...Smush was a steal (still young), and Walton is developing into a wonderful role-player for us. Also, Phil loves Walton's game...I doubt we see them gone.

walton is def a real good role player. hes a real intelligent player who can do a variety of things well. getting rid of him would be straight up dumb.

Doggystylin

« Reply #41 on: May 07, 2006, 04:21:19 PM »

I like our nucleus, we're growing together and our players will be better next season. We really just need to add one more veteran who can contribute rather than a veteran who'll sit on the bench...I also wanna see Kwame and Odom going for the all-star squad next season!

Odom definitley has the potential, I saw him grow as a player right infront of my own eyes this season so I just hope he works on his game and keeps growing. Same with Kwame but Odom was on a higher level to begin with.

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #42 on: May 07, 2006, 04:52:51 PM »
kwame an all-star next season? i mean he's definately increased his stock, potentially obliterating that "bust" bubble but he's gonna hafta top Kaman, Camby & Boozer. not to mention yao & amare (locks)

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: May 07, 2006, 05:11:04 PM »
when you get blown out by 30 pts in a game 7, you gotta make big changes. Phil said there's going be big changes in the summer.

LO for KG :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #44 on: May 07, 2006, 06:01:18 PM »
when you get blown out by 30 pts in a game 7, you gotta make big changes. Phil said there's going be big changes in the summer.

LO for KG :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

I like the way we looked when we played to full potential. I think we just need one more veteran contributor...PeACe