Poll

Will the Lakers win tonight?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Will the Lakers win tonight?  (Read 867 times)

-VZA-

• Muthafuckin' OG
Will the Lakers win tonight?
« on: May 06, 2006, 09:49:05 AM »
i personally believe that the suns play a lot better without bell and that's why they won game six.  with bell back in action, the lakers should be victorious.
Ninja Babes - http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NinjaBabes
like women who have abortions... i'm not havin' it.  ~canibus~
bust a nut inside your eye just to show you where i come from.  ~phife dawg~
like a man without no arms... you can't hang.  ~method man~
<--my future wifey

Doggystylin

Re: Will the Lakers win tonight?
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2006, 09:52:56 AM »
its gonna be tough but if we play clean then yeah we got em wrapped up, lakers have been playin sloppy as hell the last few

Mr. Nice Guy

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2006, 10:03:16 AM »
i personally believe that the suns play a lot better without bell and that's why they won game six.  with bell back in action, the lakers should be victorious.

Dude, there's already like 80 other laker threads. I'm sure you could've asked this in the Phoenix/Lakers thread.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2006, 10:13:04 AM »
I disagree. I think Bell is doing a great job at defending Kobe and that nigga will be rested and absolutely motivated. He can shoot 3s too. Also, with home court advantage for PHX and the momentum totally in their favour, I'd be suprised to see the Lakers win. But Kaman and Brand will destroy the small Suns afterwards, I think.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2006, 10:15:17 AM »
We can do it...And like the other guy said, don't we already have enough of these threads?

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2006, 10:18:21 AM »
The Suns should take game 7. Like ^^^ u said, they have the momentum, and with homecourt advantage theres no reason they shouldnt win. But i gotta say, they havent impressed me one bit in this series. The Lakers have played good, and made this series a toss up....but the Suns looked soft really. I always doubt this team during playoff time cus all they do is run, and its been like 20 yrs since a running team won a title. But they were the more experienced team and should have taken control of this series. Im pullin for the Clips to beat whoever they play in rd 2....but for some reason im havin a hard time buyin into the Clippers as a Western Conference finals team lol

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2006, 10:19:30 AM »
The Suns should take game 7. Like ^^^ u said, they have the momentum, and with homecourt advantage theres no reason they shouldnt win. But i gotta say, they havent impressed me one bit in this series. The Lakers have played good, and made this series a toss up....but the Suns looked soft really. I always doubt this team during playoff time cus all they do is run, and its been like 20 yrs since a running team won a title. But they were the more experienced team and should have taken control of this series. Im pullin for the Clips to beat whoever they play in rd 2....but for some reason im havin a hard time buyin into the Clippers as a Western Conference finals team lol

damn it NIK, u posted when i was postin. The momentum comment was directed towards 7's post

wcsoldier

« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2006, 10:23:12 AM »
^^^^ I guess cos they hadn't won a series since 1976 before the Nuggets one. Clippers are a solid team, play good D and have the whole package: very good inside and outside players...

wcsoldier

« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2006, 10:26:00 AM »
We can win , we have to Defend and control the tempo... We better be focused on the beginning of the game coz The Suns gonna try to build a double digit lead  very fast ...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2006, 10:27:58 AM »
THIS IS OUR GAME BABY!!!!!

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2006, 10:28:24 AM »
^^^^ I guess cos they hadn't won a series since 1976 before the Nuggets one. Clippers are a solid team, play good D and have the whole package: very good inside and outside players...

yeah, i aint questioning the fact that they are good. I like their squad this year actually. but with that track record, they do gotta prove shit to me before i really start believin in em in the playoffs u know? Honestly, i think if the Suns advance....they take the Clips. If the Lakers advance....i dunno. It will be a TOUGH series, but i think either team could take it.

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2006, 10:29:11 AM »

you got your Kobe jersey on and the vaseline ready?  ;D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2006, 10:31:53 AM »

yeah, i aint questioning the fact that they are good. I like their squad this year actually. but with that track record, they do gotta prove shit to me before i really start believin in em in the playoffs u know? Honestly, i think if the Suns advance....they take the Clips. If the Lakers advance....i dunno. It will be a TOUGH series, but i think either team could take it.

The Lakers have a much better chance at beating the Clippers than the Suns...LOL. Clippers are the best at beating the Suns, they know how to pound the ball on the inside and make them pay for their weakness, even better than the Lakers can. As for a Lakers-Clippers series, Lakers would take it, no questions. We are 2-2 against the Clippers this year, and we're a much better team now than we were a couple months ago. Basically, what you said is the complete opposite of what is likely...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2006, 10:32:27 AM »

you got your Kobe jersey on and the vaseline ready?  ;D

No...I don't know what type of shit you do when games are on, but it sounds pretty sick.

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2006, 01:17:19 PM »
yes L8KERS will win we doing good job in court.i hope they get a 15 lead