Author Topic: Call of Duty 3 Official  (Read 194 times)

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
Call of Duty 3 Official
« on: May 06, 2006, 08:45:39 PM »
Get your 360s now boys or wait for PS3 or Revolution, COD3 is on it's way schelduled for a 06 release.  This game is going to be the shit!  damn i can't wait.  Good news huh, black smoke?  lol

May 5, 2006 - With E3 headed our way just after the weekend, we knew we had to leave our readers with something promising while they wait for the big show. With that in mind, we've been granted permission from Activision to announce that Call of Duty 3 is headed to next-generation consoles this fall (that's 2006, folks). Here's the official line provided to us by Activision for the announcement:

"Through the eyes of four Allied soldiers, Call of Duty 3 brings players closer to the fury of combat as they fight through the Normandy Breakout, the harrowing offensive that liberated Paris and changed the fate of the world. Developed by Treyarch, Call of Duty 3 is the follow up to the #1 next-generation game and is scheduled for a 2006 release."

So which systems does "next-generation" really mean? According to the end credits of the official trailer, logos for Sony, Microsoft, and Nintendo's machines have all been included -- which makes it obvious as to where the game is going.

game trailor
http://media.xbox360.ign.com/media/801/801849/vids_1.html
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Call of Duty 3 Official
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2006, 09:10:45 PM »
yea COD2 is dope,cant wait for COD3 8)

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2006, 10:43:23 PM »
Hell fuckin Yeah!......Got sumthin 2 look 4ward 2 now. Ay black smoke i dislocated my knee yesterday so i got a whole week off work so il try n catch you online sometime.

The Maestro

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2006, 11:47:33 PM »
Hell fuckin Yeah!......Got sumthin 2 look 4ward 2 now. Ay black smoke i dislocated my knee yesterday so i got a whole week off work so il try n catch you online sometime.

lol ouch,aight will try n play again

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Sparegeez

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2006, 11:50:53 PM »
Did they fix the COD2 online? if they did imma have to start playing it again.

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2006, 11:58:10 PM »

yup and ive been hooked ever since,hardly ever lags,fixed lobbies,its the best online game for the 360 imo ,add BlackSmoke23 if u wanna learn a thing or 2 ;D

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2006, 03:31:30 AM »

yup and ive been hooked ever since,hardly ever lags,fixed lobbies,its the best online game for the 360 imo ,add BlackSmoke23 if u wanna learn a thing or 2 ;D

He aint kiddin. Fergie Bhoy if u wanna add me.

The Maestro