Author Topic: Spurs vs Mavs Western Conference Semi-Finals  (Read 2640 times)

jeromechickenbone

Re: Spurs vs Mavs Western Conference Semi-Finals
« Reply #105 on: May 22, 2006, 08:26:21 PM »
Crazy ass game.  I def wanted Dallas to win this, as I can't stand watching the Spurs.  And I know it's been said a thousand times, but Duncan is such a bitch the way he whines after every fucking play. 

NBA playoffs are great.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #106 on: May 22, 2006, 08:31:35 PM »
wut a game...congrats to Dallas

and now to await their opponents for the next round...

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #107 on: May 22, 2006, 09:10:04 PM »
lol @ teeGay hiding like a little bitch...wasn't he the same fag that was telling lakers fans they're not real fans b/c they hide when their team loses but come out of nowhere when they win? and now he's doing the same shit...lol @ that fag having such a hard on for lakers fans all these years. :tosser:

And props to the Mavs.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2006, 10:59:37 PM by Inglewood Ave Iz Active »

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #108 on: May 22, 2006, 09:57:03 PM »
cant believe the spurs made a comeback

suns vs. mavs  ;D

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #109 on: May 22, 2006, 10:49:07 PM »
suns vs. mavs  ;D

i dont like this matchup. im expecting every game to be an 175+ point game
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #110 on: May 22, 2006, 10:51:15 PM »
it should be fun to watch but i think Dallas will take them in 7.

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #111 on: May 23, 2006, 02:00:14 AM »
Damn i felt asleep after the first half. Dallas was destroying the Spurs. Terry was on fire, lol. Have you seen the halftime interview? Hahaha..
Props to the Mavs tho, a Game7 win in San Antonio. Only great teams can do it, and apparently they are a great team.
Props to Dirk and Avery too.

WOW.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #112 on: May 23, 2006, 10:40:48 AM »
And Ginobili's. This is sucking way too hard. I'm out like the Mavs, take care guys.

LMAO...Haven't you learned anything about keeping faith in your team from reading my posts by now?...Nice victory by Dallas, they almost blew it, but luckily the ball rolled in for Dirk...These playoffs have been pretty exciting, I must admit, with so many games coming down to the last moments...Too bad we can't say the same for the Clipper game last night. :-\

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #113 on: May 23, 2006, 10:43:48 AM »
Dirk is inhuman from the line ... it's one thing to be almost perfect from the line... but it's another thing to be 7 feet and still knock them FTs down left and right in PLAIN CLUTCH moments... he did it before in this series and he'll keep doing it  8)

No one is inhuman for knocking down free-throws...I never understood how hired PROFESSIONALS can't perfect the simplicity of making a free-throw. I mean, I work on that shit every day, and I knock down AT LEAST 40/50 before I step off the court. I'm not even a pro, so it boggles my mind how they just miss so much...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #114 on: May 23, 2006, 10:48:25 AM »
lol @ teeGay hiding like a little bitch...wasn't he the same fag that was telling lakers fans they're not real fans b/c they hide when their team loses but come out of nowhere when they win? and now he's doing the same shit...lol @ that fag having such a hard on for lakers fans all these years. :tosser:

And props to the Mavs.

SERIOUSLY. WTF happened to "I only come out when it's playoff time, I don't talk during the regular season, it's meaningless, the playoffs is when the season starts for Spur fans"......All that bullshit he was saying, he hasn't even commented on the Spurs once during this weak effort they've put forth in the playoffs...I blame Popovich for not playing Nesterovic and Mohammed, they've been part of the winning formula for some time, and all of a sudden he just drops them completely, as if they're not part of the team...What do you expect? They woulda' won if he wasn't so concerned with matching up and more concerened with his OWN game...PeACe

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #115 on: May 24, 2006, 09:53:44 AM »
3 point play? nah homie, i only roll with the 4 point play in the playoffs  ;)

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #116 on: May 24, 2006, 09:59:55 AM »
I never understood how hired PROFESSIONALS can't perfect the simplicity of making a free-throw. I mean, I work on that shit every day, and I knock down AT LEAST 40/50 before I step off the court. I'm not even a pro, so it boggles my mind how they just miss so much...PeACe

THANK YOU! if an nba player can't do anything, he should atleast be able to make 2 un-contested 15 foot shots.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"