Author Topic: De la Hoya dominates Mayorga  (Read 475 times)

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: De la Hoya dominates Mayorga
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2006, 01:50:27 PM »
It's no secret that Mayorga isn't the Boxing type, the guy is a street fighter.  You have to respect him for what he has achieved in his career  by basically just being a street fighter. 

DreSnoop00

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2006, 02:18:21 PM »

Sikotic™

« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2006, 02:29:12 PM »
It's no secret that Mayorga isn't the Boxing type, the guy is a street fighter.  You have to respect him for what he has achieved in his career  by basically just being a street fighter. 

If he focused more and tried to box smarter, he could be one of the best. That guy has crazy power, he just never connected. I'm sure Oscar's arms are gonna be purple for the next week lol.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Maniac Marxxx

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • London in this bitch!!!!!!!!
« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2006, 05:16:45 PM »

If he focused more and tried to box smarter, he could be one of the best. That guy has crazy power, he just never connected. I'm sure Oscar's arms are gonna be purple for the next week lol.

4 REAL, HE NEEDS 2 LEARN HOW 2 BLOCK THO

Citizen-Y

« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2006, 07:01:07 PM »
exactly he is not a true boxer the fucker smokes and drinks while he is in training for a fight.He was just a fucking show by Don King dude is garbage.

The man beat Vernon Forrest twice when Vernon was the top dog welterweight. 

The Trinidad fight affected him alot.

Sikotic™

« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2006, 08:14:31 PM »
What was really funny was that Mayorga calls Oscar a faggot, talks about his wife too. Even goes as low as talking about his son. Then when  Mayorga feels that he's getting stiffed by Don King, he calls up De La Hoya and asks him if he can help him get more money LMAO
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2006, 08:26:23 PM »
What was really funny was that Mayorga calls Oscar a faggot, talks about his wife too. Even goes as low as talking about his son. Then when  Mayorga feels that he's getting stiffed by Don King, he calls up De La Hoya and asks him if he can help him get more money LMAO

LMAO I know

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2006, 08:52:53 PM »
nice oscar just punished him in the 6th round. thx for the hookup.