Author Topic: Your take on what went down in Game 7 Lakers vs. Suns thread  (Read 1949 times)

herpes

Re: Your take on what went down in Game 7 Lakers vs. Suns thread
« Reply #45 on: May 08, 2006, 02:44:10 PM »
dont even argue with nik, he jacks off to kobe so what do you expect.  He defends kobe no matter what.  Kobe didnt choke, kobes not selfish, kobe didnt rape that girl hell he didnt even sleep with her even tho he said he did.  Nik has a man crush on kobe.

Oh wow, you are sooooo funny. You fail to realize that your immaturity really keeps people from taking you seriously, while I post hard fact that sway peoples foggy opinions...What do you do on this board? You add absolutely nothing, just like you do in life... :-*
i dont care if i ever swayed anyones opinion here nik, but dont kid yourself... you havnt swayed anyones opinion either with your immature name calling.  so bottom line where in the same boat deal with it.

Actually, no, I'm not just name-calling, I'm making valid points. Where was Dirk in the 2nd half of last nights game? How 'bout LeBron? You don't hear people claiming they have no heart, and they actually have dependable teammates with experience...I bet you didn't even see any of those games. ::)

there is a big difference between the first game of a series and a game 7... especially when the person that choked in the game 7 is compared to jordan on a regular basis.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #46 on: May 08, 2006, 03:01:58 PM »
dont even argue with nik, he jacks off to kobe so what do you expect.  He defends kobe no matter what.  Kobe didnt choke, kobes not selfish, kobe didnt rape that girl hell he didnt even sleep with her even tho he said he did.  Nik has a man crush on kobe.

Oh wow, you are sooooo funny. You fail to realize that your immaturity really keeps people from taking you seriously, while I post hard fact that sway peoples foggy opinions...What do you do on this board? You add absolutely nothing, just like you do in life... :-*
i dont care if i ever swayed anyones opinion here nik, but dont kid yourself... you havnt swayed anyones opinion either with your immature name calling.  so bottom line where in the same boat deal with it.

Actually, no, I'm not just name-calling, I'm making valid points. Where was Dirk in the 2nd half of last nights game? How 'bout LeBron? You don't hear people claiming they have no heart, and they actually have dependable teammates with experience...I bet you didn't even see any of those games. ::)

there is a big difference between the first game of a series and a game 7... especially when the person that choked in the game 7 is compared to jordan on a regular basis.

How does he choke when he's doing what Phil Jackson told him to? That's what amazes me about you haters, you say things with no basis. Let me make it simple for your simple mind. Kobe tried to get the players going in the beginning first half. They failed. Then Kobe played 1-on-5 for a good portion of the first half (quite impressively, I might add) and the Lakers were still down by a lot. In the second half, Kobe tried doing the same thing, getting his teammates going by getting them involved so they can all attack the Suns. Again, they failed, and were now in an unescapable deficit deep in the 3rd quarter. Kobe knew it would take more than 1-on-5 to beat this team with the weak defense they were displaying, but nothing he did for them seemed to lift them...Now, there are idiots like you who turn that into hatred for Kobe, when you know damn well that if Kobe woulda' started jacking up shots in the 2nd half you would be hating on him for that too...I also doubt you saw the game, and feel like you just want to hate on Kobe since he's compared to your one and only Jordan...Just stop that shit, because no matter what, Kobe was definitely not the problem in Game 7 for the Lakers...PeACe

herpes

« Reply #47 on: May 08, 2006, 03:13:39 PM »

How does he choke when he's doing what Phil Jackson told him to? That's what amazes me about you haters, you say things with no basis. Let me make it simple for your simple mind. Kobe tried to get the players going in the beginning first half. They failed. Then Kobe played 1-on-5 for a good portion of the first half (quite impressively, I might add) and the Lakers were still down by a lot. In the second half, Kobe tried doing the same thing, getting his teammates going by getting them involved so they can all attack the Suns. Again, they failed, and were now in an unescapable deficit deep in the 3rd quarter. Kobe knew it would take more than 1-on-5 to beat this team with the weak defense they were displaying, but nothing he did for them seemed to lift them...Now, there are idiots like you who turn that into hatred for Kobe, when you know damn well that if Kobe woulda' started jacking up shots in the 2nd half you would be hating on him for that too...I also doubt you saw the game, and feel like you just want to hate on Kobe since he's compared to your one and only Jordan...Just stop that shit, because no matter what, Kobe was definitely not the problem in Game 7 for the Lakers...PeACe

just watched pti, michael wilbon and many others agree kobe choked.  Deal with it.  The man has done some amazing things during his career.  But he choked in this game.... DEAL WITH IT

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #48 on: May 08, 2006, 03:21:51 PM »

just watched pti, michael wilbon and many others agree kobe choked.  Deal with it.  The man has done some amazing things during his career.  But he choked in this game.... DEAL WITH IT

LMAO...I know many media personnels say Kobe choked. That's a point I've been trying to make as well...and if you comprehend what went on, you understand Kobe DIDN'T choke, like I've explained in detail...You're just a figment of the media, you don't even have your own perspective, cuz you didn't see the game...PeACe

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: May 08, 2006, 03:26:54 PM »
i didnt read the whole thread so i MAY be missing important posts. what i am getting from this is ppl argueing saying kobe pretty much "gave up" because he knew he was going to lose. The reason why i didnt agree with what kobe did was because he is the leagues leading scorer and he should be scoring more then 1 poiunt in the second half. even if phil said pass and get your teammates involved it is retarded to just stop scoring. it doesnt matter if he was oging to lose. a true player fights till the end. and what kobe did IMO was play the game but did not put in 100% effort. and if kobe did start shooting and making baskets the people calling him a ballhog after watching the game would be idiots because it was obvious his teammates werent doing shit. and we all know kobe is capable of scoring more then a single point in a whole half...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #50 on: May 08, 2006, 03:58:38 PM »
i didnt read the whole thread so i MAY be missing important posts. what i am getting from this is ppl argueing saying kobe pretty much "gave up" because he knew he was going to lose. The reason why i didnt agree with what kobe did was because he is the leagues leading scorer and he should be scoring more then 1 poiunt in the second half. even if phil said pass and get your teammates involved it is retarded to just stop scoring. it doesnt matter if he was oging to lose. a true player fights till the end. and what kobe did IMO was play the game but did not put in 100% effort. and if kobe did start shooting and making baskets the people calling him a ballhog after watching the game would be idiots because it was obvious his teammates werent doing shit. and we all know kobe is capable of scoring more then a single point in a whole half...

To sum it up for you (since you didn't read the whole thread), Kobe had to get the other players going in order to stand a chance. Kobe coulda' scored a lot, but the Lakers woulda' stood less of a chance at winning, because then there woulda' been NO chance that the other players would get going, which would be killing any chance the Lakers had...PeACe

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: May 08, 2006, 06:26:53 PM »
Kwame Brown sucks he soo garbage!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #52 on: May 08, 2006, 09:30:59 PM »

Not really. He came into his own in the 2nd half of the season...Though I do agree that he really wasn't the same after the rape accusation (Games 5, 6, and 7). That REALLY takes a lot of focus out of a player like Kwame...

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: May 08, 2006, 10:36:44 PM »

Not really. He came into his own in the 2nd half of the season...Though I do agree that he really wasn't the same after the rape accusation (Games 5, 6, and 7). That REALLY takes a lot of focus out of a player like Kwame...
he was accused of rape?? i didnt know that. u got to admit though e missed alot of easy shots. he seems like a wate of space to me. n smoosh parker needs to learn his position n play it .

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #54 on: May 08, 2006, 10:49:48 PM »

he was accused of rape?? i didnt know that. u got to admit though e missed alot of easy shots. he seems like a wate of space to me. n smoosh parker needs to learn his position n play it .

You obviously haven't seen Kwame play in the later parts of this season. He was very dominant out there at points, and looked very promising...I fully expect him to have a breakthrough seaon in '06-'07...As for Smush, he's young, and he came a long way from bouncing back and forth from the NBDL to the NBA. I fully expect him to come out more mature next season with the same (maybe even more) athletic ability...The future is lookin' bright... 8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #55 on: May 08, 2006, 10:56:43 PM »
And yes, Kwame was accused of rape. It supposedly took place in a California hotel after the Lakers' Game 4 victory...Just another dumb bitch tryna cash in, you know...But it really took a lot out of Kwame and his focus in the remaining game, he's psychologicaly a very fragile player. He was a major key to any succes the Lakers DID have in this years playoffs...PeACe

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: May 09, 2006, 10:16:39 AM »

You obviously haven't seen Kwame play in the later parts of this season. He was very dominant out there at points, and looked very promising...I fully expect him to have a breakthrough seaon in '06-'07...As for Smush, he's young, and he came a long way from bouncing back and forth from the NBDL to the NBA. I fully expect him to come out more mature next season with the same (maybe even more) athletic ability...The future is lookin' bright... 8)
its obvious your a good observor of the game and I can sort of see where u comin from. but if u played highschool ball or just play competively. Them two foos just do stupid shit sometimes thats just retarted. Like the  Lakers would have won that series if dumbass kwame just didnt run and jump right pass dude tryin to block that  shot at the top of the 3pt. I think it was Tim Thomas just simply shyt like that

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #57 on: May 09, 2006, 10:26:44 AM »

its obvious your a good observor of the game and I can sort of see where u comin from. but if u played highschool ball or just play competively. Them two foos just do stupid shit sometimes thats just retarted. Like the  Lakers would have won that series if dumbass kwame just didnt run and jump right pass dude tryin to block that  shot at the top of the 3pt. I think it was Tim Thomas just simply shyt like that

Yes. Those are mistakes that come from inexperience. That's why I said it's a growth process, most of these guys have never been in situations like that...But now they have. I fully expect them to play their best ball next season...

P.S. I did play high school ball...Jordan Farmar was actually on my team.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2006, 10:28:20 AM by Now_Im_Blowed »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: May 09, 2006, 10:39:06 AM »
^^^ can you dunk a basketball?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #59 on: May 09, 2006, 10:44:45 AM »
^^^ can you dunk a basketball?

Yea, I'm 6'5"...I fucked up my knee senior year though, and I haven't been able to jump the same since. I'd be in the NBA right now if it wasn't for that. ;)