Author Topic: Your take on what went down in Game 7 Lakers vs. Suns thread  (Read 1947 times)

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Your take on what went down in Game 7 Lakers vs. Suns thread
« Reply #60 on: May 09, 2006, 11:02:32 AM »
Kwame Brown sucks he soo garbage!

Not really. He came into his own in the 2nd half of the season...Though I do agree that he really wasn't the same after the rape accusation (Games 5, 6, and 7). That REALLY takes a lot of focus out of a player like Kwame...
he was accused of rape?? i didnt know that. u got to admit though e missed alot of easy shots. he seems like a wate of space to me. n smoosh parker needs to learn his position n play it .

You obviously haven't seen Kwame play in the later parts of this season. He was very dominant out there at points, and looked very promising...I fully expect him to have a breakthrough seaon in '06-'07...As for Smush, he's young, and he came a long way from bouncing back and forth from the NBDL to the NBA. I fully expect him to come out more mature next season with the same (maybe even more) athletic ability...The future is lookin' bright... 8)
its obvious your a good observor of the game and I can sort of see where u comin from. but if u played highschool ball or just play competively. Them two foos just do stupid shit sometimes thats just retarted. Like the  Lakers would have won that series if dumbass kwame just didnt run and jump right pass dude tryin to block that  shot at the top of the 3pt. I think it was Tim Thomas just simply shyt like that

Yes. Those are mistakes that come from inexperience. That's why I said it's a growth process, most of these guys have never been in situations like that...But now they have. I fully expect them to play their best ball next season...

P.S. I did play high school ball...Jordan Farmar was actually on my team.
yea thats tru well im still Lakers all day and hopefully they comeback strong next year .