Author Topic: It's official now...Steve Nash is the NBA's 2006 MVP  (Read 2250 times)

CanadActive

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Only one GOAT... MJ
Re: It's official now...Steve Nash is the NBA's 2006 MVP
« Reply #60 on: May 09, 2006, 04:55:07 PM »
I'm sorry, but you were implying that Marion got MVP considerations because of Nash, when I just proved that Marion was just as good before Nash arrived.

Did Marion get MVP consideration before Nash arrived ???????
The Canadian Polish

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #61 on: May 09, 2006, 05:12:20 PM »
I'm sorry, but you were implying that Marion got MVP considerations because of Nash, when I just proved that Marion was just as good before Nash arrived.

Did Marion get MVP consideration before Nash arrived ???????

No, but he was already a 2 time all-star...What was Lamar? Point- 8) -Proven.

CanadActive

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Only one GOAT... MJ
« Reply #62 on: May 10, 2006, 05:46:57 AM »
Point- 8) -Proven
LOL

An All-Star Team is 12 players, that mean maximum 3 player for a position...  If Lamar was not selected to an All-Star Game that doesn't mean he was not good.  And I didn't said that Marion and Odom were exactly the same player...  I said their game were comparable...

I garantee you that if Odom was playing with Nash for the last 2 years, he would have been an All-Star...

It's incredible how you get people to hate the Lakers, I was actually loving them before talking with you  :)...

Btw, they said it best yeterday on my local sports network : the MVP voters don't vote for Kobe for the one and only reason that he represent individual effort in a team game...  I think that suck (cause Kobe got an enormous season and he deserved MVP), but it's true at the same time...  Cause if you don't look at the team aspect of the player every good individual player should be consider even if they play for poor team (Paul Pierce, Allen Iverson, Chris Bosh, etc)...

I hope you'll stop hating when the Suns are going the be in the conference final, after they beat the entire LA city...
The Canadian Polish

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #63 on: May 10, 2006, 10:30:12 AM »
Point- 8) -Proven
LOL

An All-Star Team is 12 players, that mean maximum 3 player for a position...  If Lamar was not selected to an All-Star Game that doesn't mean he was not good.  And I didn't said that Marion and Odom were exactly the same player...  I said their game were comparable...

I garantee you that if Odom was playing with Nash for the last 2 years, he would have been an All-Star...

How can you gaurantee that? I gaurantee that Odom (of the past) would underachieve on any team he played...That's just the way his mind worked...And Odom plays best with the ball in his hand, he's not a spot up shooter like everyone on the Suns... ::)

It's incredible how you get people to hate the Lakers, I was actually loving them before talking with you  :)...

Then you have an extremely weak mind...

Btw, they said it best yeterday on my local sports network : the MVP voters don't vote for Kobe for the one and only reason that he represent individual effort in a team game...  I think that suck (cause Kobe got an enormous season and he deserved MVP), but it's true at the same time...  Cause if you don't look at the team aspect of the player every good individual player should be consider even if they play for poor team (Paul Pierce, Allen Iverson, Chris Bosh, etc)...

I hope you'll stop hating when the Suns are going the be in the conference final, after they beat the entire LA city...

MORON...How can you even compare Paul Pierce and Chris Bosh this season to Kobe? LMAO...Kobe isn't an individual player, that's the biggest load of media bullshit I've ever heard...If he's so much of an individual player, how did he get a team of NBDL players to make the playoffs and even take a 3-1 lead with a team-game over an "elite" team? Kobe is a true leader in every sense of the word...Only haters or people who don't actually watch him on the court say otherwise... :-*

CanadActive

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Only one GOAT... MJ
« Reply #64 on: May 10, 2006, 10:41:05 AM »
How can you even compare Paul Pierce and Chris Bosh this season to Kobe?

Cause they are the leading scorer and the leader of their respective team...  Paul Pierce and Chris Bosh did as much for their team as Kobe did for the Lakers... It's just a matter of a couple PPG.

Then you have an extremely weak mind...

Oh I forgot how incredibily intelligent you were  ::)
LMFAO

If he's so much of an individual player, how did he get a team of NBDL players to make the playoffs

Cause he's the most dominant player un the game right now...

Speaking of getting a team of NBDL players to make the playoffs... What about Steve Nash... Oh and wait, they finished second i guess  8)...
The Canadian Polish

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #65 on: May 10, 2006, 10:48:09 AM »
How can you even compare Paul Pierce and Chris Bosh this season to Kobe?

Cause they are the leading scorer and the leader of their respective team...  Paul Pierce and Chris Bosh did as much for their team as Kobe did for the Lakers... It's just a matter of a couple PPG.

^^LMFAOOOOO!!! THIS IS BECOMING A NEW THREAD!! Way too hilarious not to...

Oh I forgot how incredibily intelligent you were  ::)

What does a weak mind have to do with intelligence, you dumbfuck?

Cause he's the most dominant player un the game right now...

Speaking of getting a team of NBDL players to make the playoffs... What about Steve Nash... Oh and wait, they finished second i guess  8)...

LMAO! How are the Suns an NBDL team? Tim Thomas, Shawn Marion, Raja Bell, Leandro Barbosa, Boris Diaw, etc. are all established NBA players...LMFAO, you are just too much...

CanadActive

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Only one GOAT... MJ
« Reply #66 on: May 10, 2006, 10:57:44 AM »
Tim Thomas, Shawn Marion, Raja Bell, Leandro Barbosa, Boris Diaw, etc. are all established NBA players..
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Ok for Shawn Marion

Tim Thomas bounce from team to team and only got 2-3 "good" season in his career (02-03 and 03-04)
Raja Bell is an ex CBA and euro-league player... He never start more 32 games in a season before this year...
Leandro Barbosa is an international player whit not a lot of experience, he only start 17 games since Nash arrived.
Boris Diaw is another international player who never scored more than 5.0PPG before this year.

On the other hand

Kwame Brown is a former first pick...  He played consistant minutes since he arrived in the league 5 years ago...
Deavean George won three NBA championships, he played 75 playoffs games and start 26 of them...
Luke Walton is not very experimented... But he at least got 24 playoffs games under his belt (that's 3 times more than Diaw and 4 more than Barbosa)
Brian Cook is another young player who played at least 20 playoffs games...

If the Lakers are an NBDL team, then the Suns are what?????????   WNBA???????

Just be partial please  8)
« Last Edit: May 10, 2006, 11:11:30 AM by CanadActive »
The Canadian Polish

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #67 on: May 10, 2006, 11:07:24 AM »
Tim Thomas, Shawn Marion, Raja Bell, Leandro Barbosa, Boris Diaw, etc. are all established NBA players..

Ok for Shawn Marion

Tim Thomas bounce from team to team and only got 2-3 "good" season in his career (02-03 and 03-04)
Raja Bell is an ex CBA and euro-league player... He never start more 32 games in a season before this year...
Leandro Barbosa

Are you kidding me? Tim Thomas has career averages of 12 points a game in 9 seasons and 13.2 points a game in 42 playoff games!!!!...YOU ARE OUT OF IT! Raja Bell was almost just as good last year on Utah with an average of 12.3 points a game!!! That's NOT EVEN CLOSE to an NBDL player...Leandro Barbos was an exceptional rookie in 03-04 averaging 8 points a game, and his stats actually subsided when Nash first arrived!!...You have no arguments man...You're getting shitted on left and right...I doubt you watch basketball...PeACe

CanadActive

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Only one GOAT... MJ
« Reply #68 on: May 10, 2006, 11:13:04 AM »

Ok for Shawn Marion

Leandro Barbosa is an international player whit not a lot of experience, he only start 17 games since Nash arrived.
Boris Diaw is another international player who never scored more than 5.0PPG before this year.

On the other hand

Kwame Brown is a former first pick...  He played consistant minutes since he arrived in the league 5 years ago...
Deavean George won three NBA championships, he played 75 playoffs games and start 26 of them...
Luke Walton is not very experimented... But he at least got 24 playoffs games under his belt (that's 3 times more than Diaw and 4 more than Barbosa)

If the Lakers are an NBDL team, then the Suns are what???   WNBA?? 

Just be partial please 

Sorry i just click on post too early...
The Canadian Polish

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #69 on: May 10, 2006, 11:28:12 AM »

Ok for Shawn Marion

On the other hand

If the Lakers are an NBDL team, then the Suns are what???   WNBA?? 

Just be partial please 

Sorry i just click on post too early...

DUDEEEEE. WTF ARE YOU SAYING? I just porved you wrong and you came back and said the same thing...

Tim Thomas only had 2-3 good seasons in his career? TIM THOMAS ONLY HAD 1 SEASON IN 9 YEARS WHERE HE AVERAGED UNDER 10 POINTS A GAME! = Established NBA Player.
Raja Bell is a good CBA player? RAJA BELL HAS NBA FINALS EXPERIENCE. BEFORE HE ARRIVED IN PHOENIX, HE AVERAGED 12.3 PPG WITH THE UTAH JAZZ = Established NBA Player.
Leandro Barbosa averaged 8 points, 2.4 assits, and 1.3 steals IN HIS ROOKIE SEASON!! When Nash arrived, those numbers dropped = Established NBA Player.
Boris Diaw got the most improved player of the year award. He still averaged more points than Luke Walton did THIS YEAR before he arrived in Phoenix. He's also (yup, you gues it) and ESTABLISHED NBA PLAYER.

Smush Parker was actually going to play in the NBDL this year before the Lakers signed him.
Kwame Brown was considered the biggest bust of all time before he came to the Lakers.
Devean George is the biggest underachiever you'll ever know.
Luke Walton is a second rounder playing heavy minutes.
Sasha Vujacic was considered for the NBDL by the Lakers earlier this season.
Brian Cook is a spot up shooter who averages the same amount as Barbosa did in his ROOKIE season...

I can keep going man...But there's no point. Cuz you're just gunna say more dumb shit that I will then need to shit on...You have no argument here...PeACe

CanadActive

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Only one GOAT... MJ
« Reply #70 on: May 10, 2006, 12:01:23 PM »
The point wasn't to prove the Lakers are bad... the point was to prove that the Laker, on paper, aren't a worst team than the Suns (without Amare of course)...  Cause both team have their load of international/minor leagues  and underachived players...

And even if the Suns are a little bit better (or got more established NBA players LMFAO) the Lakers aren't playing a good team game and that's why they are 7 instead of 2... 

Your really funny you know... Dissing all the basketball fan on this forum, your not even able to admit a lil thing to nobody, like your the basketball analyst god or something like that...  But at the end of the day your just a Lakers fan who is really frustrated by his team lost...  But that's ok cause i'm at my job and I've got time to spend so keep on sucka!!!!!!!
The Canadian Polish

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #71 on: May 10, 2006, 12:10:23 PM »
The point wasn't to prove the Lakers are bad... the point was to prove that the Laker, on paper, aren't a worst team than the Suns (without Amare of course)...  Cause both team have their load of international/minor leagues  and underachived players...

And even if the Suns are a little bit better (or got more established NBA players LMFAO) the Lakers aren't playing a good team game and that's why they are 7 instead of 2... 

Your really funny you know... Dissing all the basketball fan on this forum, your not even able to admit a lil thing to nobody, like your the basketball analyst god or something like that...  But at the end of the day your just a Lakers fan who is really frustrated by his team lost...  But that's ok cause i'm at my job and I've got time to spend so keep on sucka!!!!!!!

You simply have no arguments...You boldly say the Suns are a worse team on paper, and I prove you wrong. Now you have nothing to say, so you switch up to "Lakers aren't playing a good team game"...Well, how 'bout this. Lakers DIDN'T play a good team game in their losses, but DID in their victories...They were inconsistant, which is common in a young/inexperienced team. I don't think I'm an analyst God (obviously, you're really thinking that since you brought it up), but I do believe that I know a whole lot more about basketball than you...That's why I will sit here and defend my points until you stop saying dumb shit...At the end of the day, I'm getting paid to son muthafuckaz who speak out their ass like you...Now, be a good boy, and admit you lost... :-[

teewhyyoues

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #72 on: May 10, 2006, 12:11:46 PM »
nash sucks

CanadActive

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Only one GOAT... MJ
« Reply #73 on: May 10, 2006, 12:29:14 PM »
Now, be a good boy, and admit you and your sorry ass Lakers lost...

8)
I lost what???  An internet battle with someone who can't even be partial...  I rather lost this kind of things then win it  :'(

Grow up
The Canadian Polish

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #74 on: May 10, 2006, 12:36:58 PM »
Now, be a good boy, and admit you and your sorry ass Lakers lost...

8)
I lost what???  An internet battle with someone who can't even be partial...  I rather lost this kind of things then win it  :'(

Grow up

Someone who rather lose than win doesn't deserve my time of day...Internet or not, what I've been saying has been true, while you've been spitting shit out your damn asshole...PeACe