Author Topic: How do you re-gain interest in something you lost?  (Read 1221 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Re: How do you re-gain interest in something you lost?
« Reply #30 on: May 29, 2006, 05:30:06 PM »
That's why people always on his case?

Muthafuckas prolly just jealous cuz he's fuckin smart as hell. :-X

coola

« Reply #31 on: May 29, 2006, 08:58:04 PM »

LMFAO infinite smart as hell ? i like the analogy you used though, i doubt hell is any smart anyway.

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #32 on: May 29, 2006, 09:11:02 PM »

LMFAO infinite smart as hell ? i like the analogy you used though, i doubt hell is any smart anyway.

LOL the same Infinite that said Prince is a sell out but not Eminem. The same Infinite that said Led Zeppelin were lucky to be sampled by Dre. the same Infinite that doesn't consider Rock as music.hahahaha

coola

« Reply #33 on: May 29, 2006, 09:35:09 PM »

LOL the same Infinite that said Prince is a sell out but not Eminem. The same Infinite that said Led Zeppelin were lucky to be sampled by Dre. the same Infinite that doesn't consider Rock as music.hahahaha

yep, the same guy that thinks muslims are perfect and never commit atrocities. lol

J Bananas

« Reply #34 on: May 30, 2006, 12:39:40 AM »
this guy thinks he's not some whitebread confused hick from the American midwest trying to flee his painfully sad and lonely upbringing by proving how radical he is....

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #35 on: May 30, 2006, 11:01:59 AM »
Jesus taught his people to worship God alone, but 100 years or so after he died Paul started teaching to worship Jesus himself as God.

LOL, he is a symbol of god to Christians. They're not worshipping Jesus the "human being". Stop with the Christian bashing when you believe in this:

Surely, those who believe, those who are Jewish, the Christians, and the converts; anyone who (1) believes in GOD, and (2) believes in the Last Day, and (3) leads a righteous life, will receive their recompense from their Lord. They have nothing to fear, nor will they grieve.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Don Seer

« Reply #36 on: May 30, 2006, 11:06:18 AM »
Jesus taught his people to worship God alone, but 100 years or so after he died Paul started teaching to worship Jesus himself as God.

LOL, he is a symbol of god to Christians. They're not worshipping Jesus the "human being". Stop with the Christian bashing when you believe in this:

Surely, those who believe, those who are Jewish, the Christians, and the converts; anyone who (1) believes in GOD, and (2) believes in the Last Day, and (3) leads a righteous life, will receive their recompense from their Lord. They have nothing to fear, nor will they grieve.

Infinite.. Strike 2.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #37 on: May 30, 2006, 11:45:15 AM »

LOL

I'm talking about in this thread ya'll. Look at the knowledge dropped.

I guess I should be the only one impressed  :-\