Poll

Will us Laker fans talk the "C-word" in the playoffs?

I will not be watching the Clippers in the playoffs.
2 (13.3%)
I will watch with one eye.
2 (13.3%)
I am now going for the Clippers.
6 (40%)
I am now going for the Suns.
5 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: Laker Fans...Who Will Follow The Clippers In The Playoffs? ++LA Love++  (Read 2752 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

The second team in LA IS the Clippers, and Lakers (sadly) aren't in the playoffs...So with that being said, which one of you Laker fans and/or LA residents will be going for the Clippers now that they're the only LA team left?...I'm hoping they get as far as possible...Everyone should, it's all LA Love. Though NOTHING can replace the Lakers in my heart...PeACe

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Just because people like the Lakers, doesn't necceasrly mean they like the city/county of L.A. But I don't care about the playoffs anymore except for the finals. I wish the Clippers the best of luck though since they are the only Californian team left in the playoffs.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Just because people like the Lakers, doesn't necceasrly mean they like the city/county of L.A. But I don't care about the playoffs anymore except for the finals. I wish the Clippers the best of luck though since they are the only Californian team left in the playoffs.

Never claimed any of that...However, many LA residents like to support their home team. Even though Clippers are second-fiddle (and always will be), a lot of people in LA are still pulling for them...PeACe

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster

Never claimed any of that...However, many LA residents like to support their home team. Even though Clippers are second-fiddle (and always will be), a lot of people in LA are still pulling for them...PeACe
A lot of the Laker fans on this board/in the world don't actually live in L.A.

WestCoasta

NBA watching is over for me

I hate all other teams

Now_Im_Not_Banned

A lot of the Laker fans on this board/in the world don't actually live in L.A.

A good portion do...Anyways, this is a thread to discuss who will be watching the Clippers in the playoffs...PeAcE

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
The season is dead to me now. I won't be watching any basketball until preseason.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
The season is dead to me now. I won't be watching any basketball until preseason.

ecrazy

We Dont Need Bandwagon Fans, Please....After all The Clipper Bashing, now that your Team is out - your looking for a way to still be "IN" with the "BEST TEAM IN LA"

NO.....please, stop it Laker Fans, I know there is town pride, but NO, this is like saying "Aww, the crips aint the coolest gang in LA no more, so im going to be a Blood" - no, it doesnt work out that way, NO FAKE FANS!!!!!!!!!!!

WestCoasta

NO.....please, stop it Laker Fans

I think NIK is the only one that has said he will watch them....

Now_Im_Not_Banned

We Dont Need Bandwagon Fans, Please....After all The Clipper Bashing, now that your Team is out - your looking for a way to still be "IN" with the "BEST TEAM IN LA"

NO.....please, stop it Laker Fans, I know there is town pride, but NO, this is like saying "Aww, the crips aint the coolest gang in LA no more, so im going to be a Blood" - no, it doesnt work out that way, NO FAKE FANS!!!!!!!!!!!

You are retarded. I am not a Clipper fan...I never once bashed the Clippers and I am an LA resident/basketball fan going for the home team...Clippers have also always been my second team, I've announced it many times on this board, though they never really went anywhere and I had no reason to follow them. Last year, I followed Boston in the playoffs (one of the teams from the east I like)...Now, don't be an idiotic hater. I know that's a lot to ask of you, but AT LEAST try not to be. And LMFAO@your retarded ass blood/crip analogy that makes absolutely no sense. There are no fake fans, actually, I HATE most of the dumbass Clipper fans (just like you). I am NOT a fan, and I was not asking who will become a Clipper fan...I asked who will follow the Clippers now that they're the second LA team and the only one remaining in the playoffs...How you fail to comprehend that is beyond me...Actually, no it's not. It is you, after all... :-X

Now_Im_Not_Banned

herpes

a real fan doesnt cheer for the other team in town when there team gets knocked.  That shit dont fly in ny.  You would never see a real fan mets fan cheer for the yankees and visa versa.  Same goes for all the sports in ny.  Unless your a bandwagon fan.

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
bandwagon fans r straight up fags. but theres nothing wrong with following the clippers or any other nba team just for the love of the game. if yall r real basketball fans then yall will appreciate good basketball whether or not u like the team or not.

ive never hated on the clippers ans i like their team and the players on it. i think theyll make it to the conference finals but im cheering for the suns.

WestCoasta

You would never see a real fan mets fan cheer for the yankees and visa versa. 

Thomas has got a point, I share his outlook

like with me I'm a Dodgers and Lakers fan, I fuckin hate the Angels and I just really have no care for the Clippers

and that's cuz I've been watchin since a little kid with my dad and brother, I get into that shit

the only sport where I am mutual is in hockey with the Kings and the Ducks, this is mostly because I've only been watching hockey for 3 years and I'm not drawn mainly to either team, I didn't grow up on them
 there are only 3 California teams in the NHL so I'm not picky, and it's a bunch of foreign dudes playing too - u know they care nothing about what region is facing another region

if u don't really care too much then u can like both local teams, if u're a big fan then it looks kinda fruity wishing the other team best of luck