Poll

Will us Laker fans talk the "C-word" in the playoffs?

I will not be watching the Clippers in the playoffs.
2 (13.3%)
I will watch with one eye.
2 (13.3%)
I am now going for the Clippers.
6 (40%)
I am now going for the Suns.
5 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: Laker Fans...Who Will Follow The Clippers In The Playoffs? ++LA Love++  (Read 2750 times)

rik

The season is dead to me now. I won't be watching any basketball until preseason.

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
The season is dead to me now. I won't be watching any basketball until preseason.
LOL

a real fan doesnt cheer for the other team in town when there team gets knocked.  That shit dont fly in ny.  You would never see a real fan mets fan cheer for the yankees and visa versa.  Same goes for all the sports in ny.  Unless your a bandwagon fan.

tom's got a point here. there aint no way i'd root 4 the mets if the yankees got knocked out. same goes with the jets, the giants are an ill team (maybe even super bowl contenders), but im a JET fan. i got nothin against the mets, but its NYY 4 Life.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2006, 07:50:29 PM by h cottie IZ HIV ACTIVE »

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Doggystylin

I see what NIK is saying and I agree with him but I just don't really like the clippers, actually Im neutral with them, but I sure as hell want them to kick the Suns' asses so go clippers

LAKERS_FAN89

i dont like the clippers at all cause they think they run shit....anyways like they beat the lakers im going with the clippers cause is a L.A. team that it!!!!!

LAKERS PRIDE!!!!!!

ecrazy

We Dont Need Bandwagon Fans, Please....After all The Clipper Bashing, now that your Team is out - your looking for a way to still be "IN" with the "BEST TEAM IN LA"

NO.....please, stop it Laker Fans, I know there is town pride, but NO, this is like saying "Aww, the crips aint the coolest gang in LA no more, so im going to be a Blood" - no, it doesnt work out that way, NO FAKE FANS!!!!!!!!!!!

You are retarded. I am not a Clipper fan...I never once bashed the Clippers and I am an LA resident/basketball fan going for the home team...Clippers have also always been my second team, I've announced it many times on this board, though they never really went anywhere and I had no reason to follow them. Last year, I followed Boston in the playoffs (one of the teams from the east I like)...Now, don't be an idiotic hater. I know that's a lot to ask of you, but AT LEAST try not to be. And LMFAO@your retarded ass blood/crip analogy that makes absolutely no sense. There are no fake fans, actually, I HATE most of the dumbass Clipper fans (just like you). I am NOT a fan, and I was not asking who will become a Clipper fan...I asked who will follow the Clippers now that they're the second LA team and the only one remaining in the playoffs...How you fail to comprehend that is beyond me...Actually, no it's not. It is you, after all... :-X
Why Not Follow The ENTIRE Playoffs, Why are you only following one team if your Such a big fan of the game??  By Following the Clippers your jumping on the bandwagon, plain and simple....You hate on clipper fans so much, then why follow the team of the fans you hate?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

a real fan doesnt cheer for the other team in town when there team gets knocked.  That shit dont fly in ny.  You would never see a real fan mets fan cheer for the yankees and visa versa.  Same goes for all the sports in ny.  Unless your a bandwagon fan.

LOL. Nice try...Like some mature people have stated in this thread, if you're a fan of basketball, you will appreciate the sport no matter what. Nothing wrong with following a home-team, or having a second team, as long as you don't become some hardcore fan once your team gets knocked...A lot of people in LA watch both the Lakers and Clippers but are only a fan of one team. I am a Laker fan, and a Laker fan ONLY. Since the Lakers are out, I now pick a different team who I want to win it all (doesn't everyone do this?) and that happens to be the Clippers, seeing as they are a home team...You are just bitter from getting sonned so damn much and being exposed as an immature idiot with no purpose, so you choose to go against me, no matter what it's about...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

You would never see a real fan mets fan cheer for the yankees and visa versa.

Thomas has got a point, I share his outlook

like with me I'm a Dodgers and Lakers fan, I fuckin hate the Angels and I just really have no care for the Clippers

and that's cuz I've been watchin since a little kid with my dad and brother, I get into that shit

the only sport where I am mutual is in hockey with the Kings and the Ducks, this is mostly because I've only been watching hockey for 3 years and I'm not drawn mainly to either team, I didn't grow up on them
 there are only 3 California teams in the NHL so I'm not picky, and it's a bunch of foreign dudes playing too - u know they care nothing about what region is facing another region

if u don't really care too much then u can like both local teams, if u're a big fan then it looks kinda fruity wishing the other team best of luck

Nothing is mutual for me, Lakers are my team and always will be. They're in my blood, I was at Laker games in the 80's when I was still a fetus, it's in my blood. But now that the Lakers are out of contention, I want the Clippers to take it all, especially since they're facing the Suns AND happen to be a home-team...Only close-minded kids would find that remotely close to "fruity"...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

tom's got a point here. there aint no way i'd root 4 the mets if the yankees got knocked out. same goes with the jets, the giants are an ill team (maybe even super bowl contenders), but im a JET fan. i got nothin against the mets, but its NYY 4 Life.

I don't give a fuck about the Mets or the Yankees, but I want the Dodgers to win even though I don't follow baseball AT ALL, I just know they're my home town team...Same goes for the Clippers, and now that they're facing the pathetic Suns, I want them to win THAT much more...PeACe

LAKERS_FAN89

I don't give a fuck about the Mets or the Yankees, but I want the Dodgers to win even though I don't follow baseball AT ALL, I just know they're my home town team...Same goes for the Clippers, and now that they're facing the pathetic Suns, I want them to win THAT much more...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

We Dont Need Bandwagon Fans, Please....After all The Clipper Bashing, now that your Team is out - your looking for a way to still be "IN" with the "BEST TEAM IN LA"

NO.....please, stop it Laker Fans, I know there is town pride, but NO, this is like saying "Aww, the crips aint the coolest gang in LA no more, so im going to be a Blood" - no, it doesnt work out that way, NO FAKE FANS!!!!!!!!!!!

You are retarded. I am not a Clipper fan...I never once bashed the Clippers and I am an LA resident/basketball fan going for the home team...Clippers have also always been my second team, I've announced it many times on this board, though they never really went anywhere and I had no reason to follow them. Last year, I followed Boston in the playoffs (one of the teams from the east I like)...Now, don't be an idiotic hater. I know that's a lot to ask of you, but AT LEAST try not to be. And LMFAO@your retarded ass blood/crip analogy that makes absolutely no sense. There are no fake fans, actually, I HATE most of the dumbass Clipper fans (just like you). I am NOT a fan, and I was not asking who will become a Clipper fan...I asked who will follow the Clippers now that they're the second LA team and the only one remaining in the playoffs...How you fail to comprehend that is beyond me...Actually, no it's not. It is you, after all... :-X
Why Not Follow The ENTIRE Playoffs, Why are you only following one team if your Such a big fan of the game??  By Following the Clippers your jumping on the bandwagon, plain and simple....You hate on clipper fans so much, then why follow the team of the fans you hate?

So let me get this straight. If your team gets knocked out of the playoffs, and you start paying closer attention to another team and start pulling for them against the other teams, that makes you a bandwaggon fan? LOL. Nice logic, it makes PERFECT sense. I don't hate on Clipper fans so much, I just think a good portion of you guys talk way too much shit for how much you've accomplished. I have nothing against the organization or the team though...Actually, there are Laker ties in that franchise...How 'bout Elgin Baylor? Mike Dunleavy anyone?...And Sam Cassel might become a Laker next season...Anyways, don't fool yourself into thinking you got another fan...I'm not sporting Clipper shit or ever speaking the words "Lets Go Clippers". Nothing like that...I simply want them to take it, they're my favorite team in the playoffs. In fact, I can make a list of my favorite teams all the way down to my worst teams...Does that make me any less of a Laker fan? I don't think so... :-*

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Well...Clippers lost anyways. Not that it really makes a difference in my day or anything, but I still wanted them to win. The game was pretty close the whole way through, I think the Clippers have a good chance of stealing Game 2, just like the Lakers did. Mike Dunleavy is obviously a much better coach than D'Antonio and knows strategy...The Suns don't deserve to be where they are...PeACe.

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
 :nawty:  Fuck the Clippers & The Suns.

herpes

I was using the mets and yankees as an example.  You want a basketball example... you wont see a knicks fan cheering for the nets.... well the way the franchise has been run the past few years i just dont know anymore.  But when the knicks are a decent team you would never see a knicks fan pulling for the nets no matter the circumstance.  You would never see a ranger fan pullling for the islanders... hell hockey even more so then the other 3 major sports in ny.  You would never see a jets fan pulling for the giants even tho there all ny teams.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

I was using the mets and yankees as an example.  You want a basketball example... you wont see a knicks fan cheering for the nets.... well the way the franchise has been run the past few years i just dont know anymore.  But when the knicks are a decent team you would never see a knicks fan pulling for the nets no matter the circumstance.  You would never see a ranger fan pullling for the islanders... hell hockey even more so then the other 3 major sports in ny.  You would never see a jets fan pulling for the giants even tho there all ny teams.

Well, in Cali, lots of people support the Clippers, even though they're not fans...I don't know about your gay close-minded New York traditions, but Lakers and Clippers ain't like that, they're 2 mature organizations who wish the best of luck to eachother...And like I mentioned, the Clipper organization has Laker ties as well...It doesn't really matter though, there's nothing to argue. Every Laker fan I know is pulling for the Clippers to destroy the Suns...Hasn't happened so far...PeACe

PS. LMAO@"when the Knicks are a decent team you would never see a Knicks fan pulling for the Nets"...THAT is the definition of a bandwaggon fan. Gay New Yorkers who are pulling for the Nets because their Knicks suck...I would never pull for the Clippers with the Lakers still in contention, no matter how bad the Lakers were...

herpes

Well, in Cali, lots of people support the Clippers, even though they're not fans...I don't know about your gay close-minded New York traditions, but Lakers and Clippers ain't like that, they're 2 mature organizations who wish the best of luck to eachother...And like I mentioned, the Clipper organization has Laker ties as well...It doesn't really matter though, there's nothing to argue. Every Laker fan I know is pulling for the Clippers to destroy the Suns...Hasn't happened so far...PeACe

PS. LMAO@"when the Knicks are a decent team you would never see a Knicks fan pulling for the Nets"...THAT is the definition of a bandwaggon fan. Gay New Yorkers who are pulling for the Nets because their Knicks suck...I would never pull for the Clippers with the Lakers still in contention, no matter how bad the Lakers were...
nice mature argument nik, calling something about being loyal to your team gay.  But im talking to a bandwagon fan.  And the knick thing was a joke but then againe everything anyone says on this message board goes over your head.