Poll

Will us Laker fans talk the "C-word" in the playoffs?

I will not be watching the Clippers in the playoffs.
2 (13.3%)
I will watch with one eye.
2 (13.3%)
I am now going for the Clippers.
6 (40%)
I am now going for the Suns.
5 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: Laker Fans...Who Will Follow The Clippers In The Playoffs? ++LA Love++  (Read 2753 times)

ecrazy

then againe everything anyone says on this message board goes over your head.

Why even bother to argue with him? I hate it that he's trying to support my favorite team, seriously Elior, why not follow all of basketballs playoffs? when the clippers didnt make it, i did not root for any certain team, i just watched, i was a fan of the game, thats it. no favorites. I give props when they are due but thats where it stops, your just jumpin on the bandwagon plain and simple, welcome aboard!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

tom's got a point here. there aint no way i'd root 4 the mets if the yankees got knocked out. same goes with the jets, the giants are an ill team (maybe even super bowl contenders), but im a JET fan. i got nothin against the mets, but its NYY 4 Life.

I don't give a fuck about the Mets or the Yankees, but I want the Dodgers to win even though I don't follow baseball AT ALL, I just know they're my home town team...Same goes for the Clippers, and now that they're facing the pathetic Suns, I want them to win THAT much more...PeACe
I was using the mets and yankees as an example.  You want a basketball example... you wont see a knicks fan cheering for the nets.... well the way the franchise has been run the past few years i just dont know anymore.  But when the knicks are a decent team you would never see a knicks fan pulling for the nets no matter the circumstance.  You would never see a ranger fan pullling for the islanders... hell hockey even more so then the other 3 major sports in ny.  You would never see a jets fan pulling for the giants even tho there all ny teams.

Well, in Cali, lots of people support the Clippers, even though they're not fans...I don't know about your gay close-minded New York traditions, but Lakers and Clippers ain't like that, they're 2 mature organizations who wish the best of luck to eachother...And like I mentioned, the Clipper organization has Laker ties as well...It doesn't really matter though, there's nothing to argue. Every Laker fan I know is pulling for the Clippers to destroy the Suns...Hasn't happened so far...PeACe

PS. LMAO@"when the Knicks are a decent team you would never see a Knicks fan pulling for the Nets"...THAT is the definition of a bandwaggon fan. Gay New Yorkers who are pulling for the Nets because their Knicks suck...I would never pull for the Clippers with the Lakers still in contention, no matter how bad the Lakers were...
nice mature argument nik, calling something about being loyal to your team gay.  But im talking to a bandwagon fan.  And the knick thing was a joke but then againe everything anyone says on this message board goes over your head.

Bandwaggon Fan=Someone who switches teams. I'm not even a fan of the Clippers, let alone am I switching teams... I'm just pulling for them to win in the playoffs, especially since they're facing the Suns...By your definition, a good portion of Hardcore Laker fas are bandwaggon fans...Hell, a good portion of ANY fan is a bandwaggon fan, because lots of people have another team they'd prefer win the title once their team gets booted...Nice try again though... :-*

Now_Im_Not_Banned

then againe everything anyone says on this message board goes over your head.

Why even bother to argue with him? I hate it that he's trying to support my favorite team, seriously Elior, why not follow all of basketballs playoffs? when the clippers didnt make it, i did not root for any certain team, i just watched, i was a fan of the game, thats it. no favorites. I give props when they are due but thats where it stops, your just jumpin on the bandwagon plain and simple, welcome aboard!

I do follow playoff basketball, moron...And I want the Clippers to win. They rep LA, they're facing the Suns, it makes the most sense. You're just too fuckin' stupid to comprehend simple concepts. And no, I will never categorize myself as a Clipper fan, especially with morons like you running around with that title...LAKER FAN TILL I DIE. YOU WISH THERE WERE CLIPPER FANS AS LOYAL AS ME... :-*

herpes

tom's got a point here. there aint no way i'd root 4 the mets if the yankees got knocked out. same goes with the jets, the giants are an ill team (maybe even super bowl contenders), but im a JET fan. i got nothin against the mets, but its NYY 4 Life.

I don't give a fuck about the Mets or the Yankees, but I want the Dodgers to win even though I don't follow baseball AT ALL, I just know they're my home town team...Same goes for the Clippers, and now that they're facing the pathetic Suns, I want them to win THAT much more...PeACe
I was using the mets and yankees as an example.  You want a basketball example... you wont see a knicks fan cheering for the nets.... well the way the franchise has been run the past few years i just dont know anymore.  But when the knicks are a decent team you would never see a knicks fan pulling for the nets no matter the circumstance.  You would never see a ranger fan pullling for the islanders... hell hockey even more so then the other 3 major sports in ny.  You would never see a jets fan pulling for the giants even tho there all ny teams.

Well, in Cali, lots of people support the Clippers, even though they're not fans...I don't know about your gay close-minded New York traditions, but Lakers and Clippers ain't like that, they're 2 mature organizations who wish the best of luck to eachother...And like I mentioned, the Clipper organization has Laker ties as well...It doesn't really matter though, there's nothing to argue. Every Laker fan I know is pulling for the Clippers to destroy the Suns...Hasn't happened so far...PeACe

PS. LMAO@"when the Knicks are a decent team you would never see a Knicks fan pulling for the Nets"...THAT is the definition of a bandwaggon fan. Gay New Yorkers who are pulling for the Nets because their Knicks suck...I would never pull for the Clippers with the Lakers still in contention, no matter how bad the Lakers were...
nice mature argument nik, calling something about being loyal to your team gay.  But im talking to a bandwagon fan.  And the knick thing was a joke but then againe everything anyone says on this message board goes over your head.

Bandwaggon Fan=Someone who switches teams. I'm not even a fan of the Clippers, let alone am I switching teams... I'm just pulling for them to win in the playoffs, especially since they're facing the Suns...By your definition, a good portion of Hardcore Laker fas are bandwaggon fans...Hell, a good portion of ANY fan is a bandwaggon fan, because lots of people have another team they'd prefer win the title once their team gets booted...Nice try again though... :-*
you lost the argument regardless by immature arguments calling something gay... your bandwagon fan.  Your team is gone so you jumped on the next hottest thing.  That is also a bandwagon fan.

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho

the post had nothin to do with the mets/yankees, it was jus an analogy b/c it was the same scenario. a city with 2 different teams. but w/e if u wanna root for the clippers, it does nothin 4 me, im jus sayin that around here, you have 1 team, if they get knocked out, there's always next year.

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Well...Clippers lost anyways. Not that it really makes a difference in my day or anything, but I still wanted them to win. The game was pretty close the whole way through, I think the Clippers have a good chance of stealing Game 2, just like the Lakers did. Mike Dunleavy is obviously a much better coach than D'Antonio and knows strategy...The Suns don't deserve to be where they are...PeACe.

will you ever stop hating? the suns beat the lakers, deal with it.

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Now_Im_Not_Banned

you lost the argument regardless by immature arguments calling something gay... your bandwagon fan.  Your team is gone so you jumped on the next hottest thing.  That is also a bandwagon fan.

How did I jump on the next hottest thing? LMAO. I said Clippers have ALWAYS been my second team, I even said it when they sucked ass, I'm not a fan of them and I never will be, but I always watched their games once in a while and liked their franchise...On top of that, how am I a bandwaggon fan if I proclaimed I am not a fan of theirs many times?...I don't care if they win/lose, it doesn't really affect me, which is the same as I am with the Dodgers...Are you really this dumb and immature? I swear, you're not E-Crazy or anything, but you're defenitely taking steps towards his logic which can never be a good thing... :nawty:

Now_Im_Not_Banned

the post had nothin to do with the mets/yankees, it was jus an analogy b/c it was the same scenario. a city with 2 different teams. but w/e if u wanna root for the clippers, it does nothin 4 me, im jus sayin that around here, you have 1 team, if they get knocked out, there's always next year.

I also only have 1 team...That's the Lakers...Then I have teams I watch closer, and the Clippers happen to be one of them. Doesn't mean they're my team or anything, I'd just prefer them to win over any other team in the playoffs. Especially because they play the Suns and especially because they rep LA...Does that not make sense to you?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Well...Clippers lost anyways. Not that it really makes a difference in my day or anything, but I still wanted them to win. The game was pretty close the whole way through, I think the Clippers have a good chance of stealing Game 2, just like the Lakers did. Mike Dunleavy is obviously a much better coach than D'Antonio and knows strategy...The Suns don't deserve to be where they are...PeACe.

Stop hating? I just don't like the Suns game, and we almost exposed them in the 1st round...Imagine what it's gunna be like for them when they face a real team like the Spurs... :-X

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!

I also only have 1 team...That's the Lakers...Then I have teams I watch closer, and the Clippers happen to be one of them. Doesn't mean they're my team or anything, I'd just prefer them to win over any other team in the playoffs. Especially because they play the Suns and especially because they rep LA...Does that not make sense to you?

it makes perfect sense.....bandwaggon fan  ;)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

So everyone who has a preference of who they'd want to win after their team gets knocked out is a bandwaggon fan? YOUR LOGIC IS GENIUS!

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Stop hating? I just don't like the Suns game, and we almost exposed them in the 1st round...Imagine what it's gunna be like for them when they face a real team like the Spurs... :-X

nah man, you hate everything that has to do with the suns. not just their game. you hate steve nash b/c he was voted MVP, you hate raja bell for not letting Kobe take any shot he wants. you're being bitter b/c the Suns beat the Lakers fair & square. if the lakers were the better team, they wouldn't of gotten whooped in game 7. let alone give up a 3-1 lead.

herpes

.Are you really this dumb and immature?

the pot calling the kettle black

Now_Im_Not_Banned

.Are you really this dumb and immature?

the pot calling the kettle black

I'm immature for calling it like it is? I'm not the one running around and calling people band-waggon fans because I don't like them, even though they made it clear they're only a fan of one team since birth... ::)

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!

So everyone who has a preference of who they'd want to win after their team gets knocked out is a bandwaggon fan? YOUR LOGIC IS GENIUS!

the lakers lost so i'm gonna root for the clippers = bandwaggon fan
the lakers are out so i'm gonna hop on the clippers nuts = bandwaggon fan
the lakers gave up a 3-1 lead so i'm gonna root for anyone who plays them next = hate