Poll

Will us Laker fans talk the "C-word" in the playoffs?

I will not be watching the Clippers in the playoffs.
2 (13.3%)
I will watch with one eye.
2 (13.3%)
I am now going for the Clippers.
6 (40%)
I am now going for the Suns.
5 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: Laker Fans...Who Will Follow The Clippers In The Playoffs? ++LA Love++  (Read 2747 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Stop hating?

You're right, I hate the Suns

my point's been made. time to go smoke  8)

See, you're missing the point...I'm not hating ON them, I simply hate them, and with every right...I also didn't like their system/game before they even played the Lakers, and I made that clear in the past...PeACe

LMAO, not hating ON them. you've lost ur fuckin mind. you shud re-read wat you said a couple weeks ago.

Everything I type is gold... :-*

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
LMAO @ Nik Trying to justify himself when everyone in this thread is telling him what he is!!!!

What A Bandwagoner

Oh yes, they're telling me! Even though most of the Laker fans at LakersGround want the Clippers to win and even on this board, 6 Laker fans voted that they ARE going for the Clippers...Then 3 people who are on my nuts start the shit-talking, as usual, as I even expected...But EJ Rizo is a Laker fan who made a Clipper thread and no one said shit to him...Hmmmm? I wonder why that is? Maybe because ya'll are my fuckin' groupies... :-* :-* :-*

LMAO!!!! the difference b/w u and rizo is that his thread was about opinions on the series. you're thread was about which LAKER fans want the clippers to win.

keep pumpin ur ego-bubble up with this "groupie" talk. we're just exposing you for what you really are

Actually, EJ Rizo said he wanted the Clippers to win also...MORON. And what exposing? A lot of my homies who are Laker fans want the Clippers...You think we give a fuck what pathetic immature faggots like you think?

yo crackhead, i dont know wat was laced in ur weed. but u need 2 talk to ur dealer caus u've lost it.

your hate for the suns isn't hard to see. you bashed them like crazy durin the laker-suns series. more than any1 else. you hate the suns, nash, bell, d'antoni. basically anything that hasta do with the suns organization....all b/c the lakers gave up a 3-1 lead.

then you have the audacity to say they dont deserve to be where they are.

like tom said, if comin back from 3-1 doesn't deserve to be in the next round. then what does?

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Stop hating?

my point's been made. time to go smoke  8)

See, you're missing the point...I'm not hating ON them, I simply hate them, and with every right...I also didn't like their system/game before they even played the Lakers, and I made that clear in the past...PeACe

LMAO, not hating ON them. you've lost ur fuckin mind. you shud re-read wat you said a couple weeks ago.

you mean purple & gold  :loco:

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

ecrazy

Stop hating?

my point's been made. time to go smoke  8)

now its purple & gold & red & White & blue, because he has become a clipper fan now

Now_Im_Not_Banned

LMAO @ Nik Trying to justify himself when everyone in this thread is telling him what he is!!!!

What A Bandwagoner

Oh yes, they're telling me! Even though most of the Laker fans at LakersGround want the Clippers to win and even on this board, 6 Laker fans voted that they ARE going for the Clippers...Then 3 people who are on my nuts start the shit-talking, as usual, as I even expected...But EJ Rizo is a Laker fan who made a Clipper thread and no one said shit to him...Hmmmm? I wonder why that is? Maybe because ya'll are my fuckin' groupies... :-* :-* :-*

LMAO!!!! the difference b/w u and rizo is that his thread was about opinions on the series. you're thread was about which LAKER fans want the clippers to win.

keep pumpin ur ego-bubble up with this "groupie" talk. we're just exposing you for what you really are

Actually, EJ Rizo said he wanted the Clippers to win also...MORON. And what exposing? A lot of my homies who are Laker fans want the Clippers...You think we give a fuck what pathetic immature faggots like you think?

yo crackhead, i dont know wat was laced in ur weed. but u need 2 talk to ur dealer caus u've lost it.

your hate for the suns isn't hard to see. you bashed them like crazy durin the laker-suns series. more than any1 else. you hate the suns, nash, bell, d'antoni. basically anything that hasta do with the suns organization....all b/c the lakers gave up a 3-1 lead.

like tom said, if comin back from 3-1 doesn't deserve to be in the next round. then what does?

They came back from a 3-1 lead due to the Lakers inexperience...Lets see them do some shit like that against the Spurs, or hell, even the Mavs...They are not elite. Lakers were a rebound away from exposing it to the world...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Stop hating?

my point's been made. time to go smoke  8)

now its purple & gold & red & White & blue, because he has become a clipper fan now

I said I'm not a Clipper fan...Too bad you can't read, huh? In fact, you're probably still gunna think I'm a Clipper fan after this post. It must suck to have a dysfunctional brain. :-\

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!

What A Bandwagoner

They came back from a 3-1 lead due to the Lakers inexperience...Lets see them do some shit like that against the Spurs, or hell, even the Mavs...They are not elite. Lakers were a rebound away from exposing it to the world...PeACe

LOL wat are you talking about they were almost exposed. everybody knows about the weak interior of the Suns. this is no surprise to anyone, nor would it be if the Lakers won the series.

no amare + no kurt thomas = weak interior

the lakers didnt win b/c the roles were inconsistant. it's been their rep all year long, and it was their rep in a 7 game series. inexperience was definately a factor, but at the end of the day, they couldn't close out b/c the suns were the better team

Now_Im_Not_Banned

What A Bandwagoner

LOL wat are you talking about they were almost exposed. everybody knows about the weak interior of the Suns. this is no surprise to anyone, nor would it be if the Lakers won the series.

the lakers didnt win b/c the roles were inconsistant. it's been their rep all year long, and it was their rep in a 7 game series. inexperience was definately a factor, but at the end of the day, they couldn't close out b/c the suns were the better team

Actually, I was talking about being exposed as a weak playoff team, which they are...At the end of the day, Suns didn't win because they're the better team, they won because they were the more experienced team and knew how to approach the situation, while the Lakers didn't...Overall, if the Lakers were playing to their full ability and the Suns were playing to their full ability, I'd say the Lakers were the better team...Also, Lakers coulda' swept the Suns if the refs woulda' called a foul when Kobe got knocked across the head in Game 1...All I'm saying is that the Suns are really lucky to be where they are...But they're not that lucky, because people will realize they're not that good once they face an elite team...PeACe

herpes

What A Bandwagoner

Actually, I was talking about being exposed as a weak playoff team, which they are...At the end of the day, Suns didn't win because they're the better team, they won because they were the more experienced team and knew how to approach the situation, while the Lakers didn't...Overall, if the Lakers were playing to their full ability and the Suns were playing to their full ability, I'd say the Lakers were the better team...Also, Lakers coulda' swept the Suns if the refs woulda' called a foul when Kobe got knocked across the head in Game 1...All I'm saying is that the Suns are really lucky to be where they are...But they're not that lucky, because people will realize they're not that good once they face an elite team...PeACe
the fact they are a more experienced team makes them a better team.  Anyone will tell you that.  maybe the lakers were the more atheletic team and had more skill but a lot more goes into making a team a good team and a better team.  Look at the Knicks, they have talent and players with skill but they are a horrible team.  A very poorly put together team.  But you got a lot of decent ball players on the team.

Floydness

What A Bandwagoner

the fact they are a more experienced team makes them a better team.  Anyone will tell you that.  maybe the lakers were the more atheletic team and had more skill but a lot more goes into making a team a good team and a better team.  Look at the Knicks, they have talent and players with skill but they are a horrible team.  A very poorly put together team.  But you got a lot of decent ball players on the team.

I guess Suns showed to be the more resiliant team, but all I'm saying is Lakers at their best are better than Suns at their best...PeACe

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
of course you think the lakers are a better team b/c ur a laker fan. if u were a suns fan, you would think the suns are the better team. im not a fan of either team so from my point of view it's easy to see the bias that goes into these comparisons

from an un-bias POV:

more experience + better approach & execution + better chemistry + MVP + Marion + better role players/bench

is better than

less experience + better coach + inconsistancy + best player in the league + ok role players/bench

the best coach & player CANT win in a 7 game series when their role players are inexperienced

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
With everyone healthy the Suns can beat any team in the NBA in 7, which might show next year. Thomas and Amare fully healthy = no chance whatsoever for teams like the Lakers... The Suns the way they are, that's like Dallas without Nowitzki and Dampier...

But of course with their current roster I don't see them beating the Pistons, Mavs or Spurs. They could take the Clippers tho.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

CanadActive

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Only one GOAT... MJ
Lakers coulda' swept the Suns if the refs woulda' called a foul when Kobe got knocked across the head in Game 1..

Ok now that's where you lost any credibility...

Suns coulda' tied the series if the refs woulda' give Nash the time-out he call... 

Actually, I was talking about being exposed as a weak playoff team
they won because they were the more experienced team and knew how to approach the situation

A week playoff team who knew how to approach the situation ?????????????????

Lakers were a rebound away from exposing it to the world...

Based on your way to exposed a weak playoff team...  A bunch of team were a rebound away of exposing the Lakers when Robert Horry made those 3 points shots...

Horry made those shots, as Thomas did...  A team who come back from a 1-3 lead his far from weak!!!!!!!
That dosen't mean they are contender, that just mean that they are better then your sorry ass Lakers...

« Last Edit: May 10, 2006, 06:02:02 AM by CanadActive »
The Canadian Polish

Now_Im_Not_Banned

With everyone healthy the Suns can beat any team in the NBA in 7, which might show next year. Thomas and Amare fully healthy = no chance whatsoever for teams like the Lakers... The Suns the way they are, that's like Dallas without Nowitzki and Dampier...

But of course with their current roster I don't see them beating the Pistons, Mavs or Spurs. They could take the Clippers tho.

Actually, I wanted Amare to return for the Suns before they faced us...The Lakers match-up way better with the Suns when they have Amare, and I actually believe it woulda' increased our chances...Kwame is an extremely good defender when it comes to defending the elite bigs...I think I woulda' enjoyed the series a lot more with Amare playing...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Lakers coulda' swept the Suns if the refs woulda' called a foul when Kobe got knocked across the head in Game 1..

Ok now that's where you lost any credibility...

Suns coulda' tied the series if the refs woulda' give Nash the time-out he call... 

How did I lose credibility, you dumb muthafucka? What I said was 100% true, as was what you said. If the refs woulda' called a foul when Kobe drove to the basket and got bashed across the head, they coulda' swept the Suns. If the refs woulda' given Nash a time-out (which wasn't nearly as self-evident as Kobe's non-call), then the Suns probably woulda' tied it at 2-2...But now explain how my statement makes me lose credibility, even though it's true...I swear, the dumbness on this board seems like it increases by the hour...

A week playoff team who knew how to approach the situation ?????????????????

Dude, do you have comprehensive difficulties? They are a weak playoff team, meaning they don't match up with elite teams, such as the Spurs, the Mavs, the Pistons, hell, even New Jersey would shit on them...Suns are weak, they're just lucky they got to play the youngest and least experienced team in the playoffs...

Based on your way to exposed a weak playoff team...  A bunch of team were a rebound away of exposing the Lakers when Robert Horry made those 3 points shots..

Horry made those shots, as Thomas did...  A team who come back from a 1-3 lead his far from weak!!!!!!!
That dosen't mean they are contender, that just mean that they are better then your sorry ass Lakers...

Actually, no...If Horry wouldn't have hit that 3, it wouldn't have exposed shit, because we were still an elite playoff team around that time, even if he woulda' missed that shot...We wouldnt have won the championship, correct, but that's not "being exposed"...Getting bounced out the first round when you're supposed to be an elite team is...And how are the Lakers sorry if they had a chance to sweep the Suns? That also has to mean the Suns are weak, cuz they're obviously not that much better if it they had to play 3 elimination games in the first round...Again though, lucky for them they got to face an inexperienced team...Where were you talkin' this shit when Lakers were up 3-1?... ::)