Poll

Will us Laker fans talk the "C-word" in the playoffs?

I will not be watching the Clippers in the playoffs.
2 (13.3%)
I will watch with one eye.
2 (13.3%)
I am now going for the Clippers.
6 (40%)
I am now going for the Suns.
5 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: Laker Fans...Who Will Follow The Clippers In The Playoffs? ++LA Love++  (Read 2749 times)

CanadActive

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Only one GOAT... MJ
If the refs woulda' given Nash a time-out (which wasn't nearly as self-evident as Kobe's non-call)
LMFAO
That's where you loose credibility... Your just unable to give something to the Suns...  Btw Nash did call a Time-out, you must be blind if you didn't saw it...

Oh and before you replie your bullshit... I know that Kobe was foul in game 1.

Getting bounced out the first round when you're supposed to be an elite team is...

Who said that the Suns are supposed to be an elite team??  With Amare, i think we can include them in this category, but without Amare, they aren't elite...  They are just better than your Lakers :-*

Where were you talkin' this shit when Lakers were up 3-1?...

I wasn't talking shit, I was hoping that they win...  But now I'M capable of saying that the Suns are a better basketball team cause it's a matter of winning 4 games not just 3.

I swear, the dumbness on this board seems like it increases by the hour...

As long as your unable to have a partial vision of the game of basketball this statement is true...
The Canadian Polish

Now_Im_Not_Banned

If the refs woulda' given Nash a time-out (which wasn't nearly as self-evident as Kobe's non-call)
LMFAO
That's where you loose credibility... Your just unable to give something to the Suns...  Btw Nash did call a Time-out, you must be blind if you didn't saw it...

Oh and before you replie your bullshit... I know that Kobe was foul in game 1.

Again, you dumbfuck, how do I lose credibility? Everything I said has been truth...The Nash calling time-out WAS NOT self-evident, I have the clip of it, analysts even said he was already trapped by the time he called it...Now Kobe's knot, THAT was self-evident...Every analyst said it was a foul, even the Suns admitted it...How did I lose any credibility? Are you just using words you don't know or something?...Come on now, at least if we debate, lets make sense...

Who said that the Suns are supposed to be an elite team??  With Amare, i think we can include them in this category, but without Amare, they aren't elite...  They are just better than your Lakers :-*

Who said the Suns are an elite team? Shit, they've said it themselves, along with every other Suns fan I've heard talking about how great their team is...

I wasn't talking shit, I was hoping that they win...  But now I'M capable of saying that the Suns are a better basketball team cause it's a matter of winning 4 games not just 3.

How do you know they're a better team? If the first round was a 5 game series (like it was a couple years back), would that mean the Lakers were the better team? Real fans don't only show up to talk when their team wins, they do it all series long...THIS is a prime example of losing credibility, a term which you've seemed to misuse...

As long as your unable to have a partial vision of the game of basketball this statement is true...

So far you haven't said shit... 8)

CanadActive

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Only one GOAT... MJ
Who said the Suns are an elite team? Shit, they've said it themselves, along with every other Suns fan I've heard talking about how great their team is...

So based on "every other Lakers fan I've heard" the Lakers are an elite team (at least based on you)...

The Nash calling time-out WAS NOT self-evident

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... Is it so hard to admit that the Lakers were fuckin lucky to win game 4...  NASH did call a time-out, I saw it, and you saw it too...  Your just too moron to admit it.

Real fans don't only show up to talk when their team wins, they do it all series long...

Neither the Suns or the Lakers are my team (remember i'm canadian, my team his one of the worst in the league)...  I got a preference for LA, but unlike you i'm capable of aprreciating good basketball, and that's what the Suns are doing right now. 
The Canadian Polish

Now_Im_Not_Banned

So based on "every other Lakers fan I've heard" the Lakers are an elite team (at least based on you)...

WTF?! I've never heard any Laker fan saying the Lakers were an elite team this season...YOU ARE LOST AND ARE OUT OF YOUR MIND.

Your just too moron to admit it.

LMFAO!!^^^ Irony is great.

Neither the Suns or the Lakers are my team (remember i'm canadian, my team his one of the worst in the league)...  I got a preference for LA, but unlike you i'm capable of aprreciating good basketball, and that's what the Suns are doing right now. 

I appreciate good basketball...The Suns are playing good basketball, they're just not elite...You're too damn idiotic to comprehend what I'm saying, so you make dumb comments like this one^^. :-*

CanadActive

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Only one GOAT... MJ
they're just not elite...You're too damn idiotic to comprehend what I'm saying, so you make dumb comments like this one^^.

Did I said the Suns were elite??  Don't think so...

LMFAO!!^^^ Irony is great.

HAHA irony is great  ;D
The Canadian Polish

Now_Im_Not_Banned

they're just not elite...You're too damn idiotic to comprehend what I'm saying, so you make dumb comments like this one^^.

Did I said the Suns were elite??  Don't think so...

Dude, I never said that you claimed they were ELITE...But if you agree with me, WHY THE FUCK are you arguing?

HAHA irony is great  ;D

Yes, it sure is...Too bad you're too stupid to know what irony is and probably have no clue what context I was using the word in... :-X

CanadActive

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Only one GOAT... MJ
WHY THE FUCK are you arguing?

I'm arguing, cause after reading a bunch of basket topics in this forum, I noted that your were not really partial (in fact not at all)... 

Check this :

The Lakers are a good basketball team...  They have the best player in the league at the moment (and an easy top 20 of all time), and the best coach in history...  But they have a serious lack of team spirit (situation that was fixed in the playoffs), and they need consistency from Odom and Brown...

The Suns are a special team cause they run a run and gun systeme that many teams have difficulties to stop...  They are playing without their second best (and probly most dominant) player and still achieved to finish second in the west...

Imo opinion what the Suns achieved this season is unbelievable...  Kobe deserved the MVP trophy cause he got one the best year by a single player in NBA history, but Nash wins it cause of his team achievements...  Imo he deserved it as much as Kobe... 

Sorry for the off-topic battle now every body can go back to this thread main subject... 

Yes, it sure is...Too bad you're too stupid to know what irony is and probably have no clue what context I was using the word in...

I tought i'de understanded what the context was, but if not that's probly cause i'm a french/canadien who don't speak english very often...  My bad

But your still a sucka
The Canadian Polish

Now_Im_Not_Banned

WHY THE FUCK are you arguing?

I'm arguing, cause after reading a bunch of basket topics in this forum, I noted that your were not really partial (in fact not at all)... 

Check this :

The Lakers are a good basketball team...  They have the best player in the league at the moment (and an easy top 20 of all time), and the best coach in history...  But they have a serious lack of team spirit (situation that was fixed in the playoffs), and they need consistency from Odom and Brown...

The Suns are a special team cause they run a run and gun systeme that many teams have difficulties to stop...  They are playing without their second best (and probly most dominant) player and still achieved to finish second in the west...

Imo opinion what the Suns achieved this season is unbelievable...  Kobe deserved the MVP trophy cause he got one the best year by a single player in NBA history, but Nash wins it cause of his team achievements...  Imo he deserved it as much as Kobe... 

Sorry for the off-topic battle now every body can go back to this thread main subject... 

Sorry, the Lakers problems aren't with "team spirit", it's with experience and (like you surprisingly said) consistancy. If they add that experience, they won't lack in consistancy...That's what it comes down to.

i'm a french/canadien who don't speak english very often

Yes, and it's very obvious...

CanadActive

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Only one GOAT... MJ

Thanks aprreciated  ::)
The Canadian Polish

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Thanks aprreciated  ::)

8)

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
does ne1 remember the 04-05 suns season/playoff run?

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Yes...They were a real team with Amare. Now they are vulnerable to getting swept by the youngest team in the playoffs. If they don't lose to the Clippers, they will get DEMOLISHED by the Mavs or the Spurs...

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
If they don't lose to the Clippers, they will get DEMOLISHED by the Mavs or the Spurs...

no shit sherlock

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Yes...They were are a real team with Amare.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

If they don't lose to the Clippers, they will get DEMOLISHED by the Mavs or the Spurs...

no shit sherlock

Actually, a lot of people have said that's not true, that they actually have a chance of reaching the finals... :laugh: