Poll

Will us Laker fans talk the "C-word" in the playoffs?

I will not be watching the Clippers in the playoffs.
2 (13.3%)
I will watch with one eye.
2 (13.3%)
I am now going for the Clippers.
6 (40%)
I am now going for the Suns.
5 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: Laker Fans...Who Will Follow The Clippers In The Playoffs? ++LA Love++  (Read 2748 times)

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
does ne1 remember the 04-05 suns season/playoff run?
Now they are vulnerable to getting swept by the youngest team in the playoffs.

but they didnt...instead showing resiliancy and heart being down 3-1 with their backs against the wall

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
If they don't lose to the Clippers, they will get DEMOLISHED by the Mavs or the Spurs...

no shit sherlock

Actually, a lot of people have said that's not true, that they actually have a chance of reaching the finals... :laugh:

without amare? i havent heard that but ur the analyst here

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Now_Im_Not_Banned

If they don't lose to the Clippers, they will get DEMOLISHED by the Mavs or the Spurs...

no shit sherlock

Actually, a lot of people have said that's not true, that they actually have a chance of reaching the finals... :laugh:

What does me being an analyst have to do with what I heard? Try again.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

but they didnt...instead showing resiliancy and heart being down 3-1 with their backs against the wall

They didn't, but that doesn't make them any less vulnerable...

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!

no shit sherlock

What does me being an analyst have to do with what I heard?

lol

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!

They didn't, but that doesn't make them any less vulnerable...

righttttttttttttttt