Author Topic: NBA Playoffs: Round 2 (Clippers vs. Suns)  (Read 8206 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: NBA Playoffs: Round 2 (Clippers vs. Suns)
« Reply #165 on: May 25, 2006, 12:25:10 PM »
^^no, you cry me a river, if you were so right, you would not need to continue this "argument"
Yet you continue because your a little crybaby. boo fuckin hoo

LMFAO! What kind of logic is that? If someone is right, they need to be the ones to stop arguing with the person who is wrong to prove that they're right? Didn't you say you were in debate clubs, you fucking nerd? I can just imagine how well that went. "Ummm, yea. I'm right, I don't think I really have to argue this anymore."...You are just too dumb. :-X
If your so right, then there is no need for you to continue your argument. the person that is "wrong", why not have them ramble and sound like a dumbass (which is you 100% of the time)?????

LMAO @ calling me a nerd. Its not my fault your a fuckin spoiled ass retard who never did anything in school.

According to you, SGV and you are both NEVER right, since you continue your arguements all the damn time...LMAO. You shit on yourself from every possible angle. At least SGV lets me shit on him and doesn't do it for me...

LMAO@I never did anything in school...I was dunkin' on muthafuckaz while you were sitting in a room debating with a bunch of geeks, fuckin' debate club nerd... :-X
I was on the basketball team too, Ballin little jews outta their yamachas. fuck off my nuts, you aint shit.

You were ballin' Jews outta their yamachas? Wow, so original and funny. Why don't you come play me one-on-one for $500, you dumb muthafucka? Knowing you, you played basketball in a special-olympic program and are dumb enough to believe you were on the real team...I really wanna play you though. Doggy (AKA Sunset Marley) will be the middleman holding the money, we balled just yesterday and he comes over my house once in a while...What do you say, dumbfuck?

ecrazy

« Reply #166 on: May 25, 2006, 12:28:38 PM »
^^no, you cry me a river, if you were so right, you would not need to continue this "argument"

LMFAO! What kind of logic is that? If someone is right, they need to be the ones to stop arguing with the person who is wrong to prove that they're right? Didn't you say you were in debate clubs, you fucking nerd? I can just imagine how well that went. "Ummm, yea. I'm right, I don't think I really have to argue this anymore."...You are just too dumb. :-X
If your so right, then there is no need for you to continue your argument. the person that is "wrong", why not have them ramble and sound like a dumbass (which is you 100% of the time)?????

LMAO @ calling me a nerd. Its not my fault your a fuckin spoiled ass retard who never did anything in school.

According to you, SGV and you are both NEVER right, since you continue your arguements all the damn time...LMAO. You shit on yourself from every possible angle. At least SGV lets me shit on him and doesn't do it for me...

LMAO@I never did anything in school...I was dunkin' on muthafuckaz while you were sitting in a room debating with a bunch of geeks, fuckin' debate club nerd... :-X
I was on the basketball team too, Ballin little jews outta their yamachas. fuck off my nuts, you aint shit.

You were ballin' Jews outta their yamachas? Wow, so original and funny. Why don't you come play me one-on-one for $500, you dumb muthafucka? Knowing you, you played basketball in a special-olympic program and are dumb enough to believe you were on the real team...I really wanna play you though. Doggy (AKA Sunset Marley) will be the middleman holding the money, we balled just yesterday and he comes over my house once in a while...What do you say, dumbfuck?
COME FUCKIN DOWN!!!!! (lower it to $100, not everyone is a spoiled rich kid like yourself)
Pioneer Park Courts
Monday Nights
Address: Corner Of Cataract And Bonita Ave. In The City Of San Dimas
Mapquest it, Googlemaps it, DO IT!!!
MONDAY!!!
anyone on Dubcc in the So. Cali Area, this will be something you will NOT want to miss, come on fuckin DOWN!!!!!!
WHOOOO! THIS IS GOING TO BE FUN!!!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #167 on: May 25, 2006, 12:33:59 PM »

COME FUCKIN DOWN!!!!! (lower it to $100, not everyone is a spoiled rich kid like yourself)
Pioneer Park Courts
Monday Nights
MONDAY!!!
anyone on Dubcc in the So. Cali Area, this will be something you will NOT want to miss, come on fuckin DOWN!!!!!!

Pioneer Park Courts? LMAO. Monday night? Buddy, I have a life, you can't just pull shit outta no where. Just hit me up on PM, I have a court at my house, you can come ANY time you want (when I'm home)...I'm not driving to San Dimas. LOL@you not having $500. Must suck to be retarded, hideous, and broke.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #168 on: May 25, 2006, 12:37:06 PM »
You guys should record that with a digital cam and upload the video, then post a link to it on WCC. That would be some tight shit.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

ecrazy

« Reply #169 on: May 25, 2006, 12:39:53 PM »

Pioneer Park Courts
Monday Nights
MONDAY!!!

Pioneer Park Courts? LMAO. Monday night? Buddy, I have a life, you can't just pull shit outta no where. Just hit me up on PM, I have a court at my house, you can come ANY time you want (when I'm home)...I'm not driving to San Dimas. LOL@you not having $500. Must suck to be retarded, hideous, and broke.
Dont Pussy out, ITS ON MEMORIAL DAY!!!! LMAO @ "Court at my house" Fuckin Pussy, You Made the Offer, Why not At Pioneer Park, Or better yet, A Neutral Park, Lets say - Venice Beach. Saturday Morning? Why pussy out? why are you pussying out? Pioneer Park, Memorial Day - There is going to be a basketball tourney all day, you can come near the end, get beat, then your out.
AND ROTFLMMFAO @ having a life, you dont have a life outside of Dubcc, you loser.
oh and
Im sorry my daddy does not pay my bills, Fuckin spoiled ass retard, I have bills, And other financial obligations.
PeACe 8)

ecrazy

« Reply #170 on: May 25, 2006, 12:40:52 PM »
You guys should record that with a digital cam and upload the video, then post a link to it on WCC. That would be some tight shit.
I know, im down to. Dude is backing down though, fuck going to his house, who knows what kinda shit he might try and  pull.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #171 on: May 25, 2006, 12:52:41 PM »

Pioneer Park Courts
Monday Nights
MONDAY!!!

Dont Pussy out, ITS ON MEMORIAL DAY!!!! LMAO @ "Court at my house" Fuckin Pussy, You Made the Offer, Why not At Pioneer Park, Or better yet, A Neutral Park, Lets say - Venice Beach. Saturday Morning? Why pussy out? why are you pussying out? Pioneer Park, Memorial Day - There is going to be a basketball tourney all day, you can come near the end, get beat, then your out.
AND ROTFLMMFAO @ having a life, you dont have a life outside of Dubcc, you loser.
oh and
Im sorry my daddy does not pay my bills, Fuckin spoiled ass retard, I have bills, And other financial obligations.
PeACe 8)

How am I pussying out of a bet that I proposed? If anything, you pussied out by lowering it $400 LMFAO. Please make sense...I made the proposal to you, and my proposal was that you come to my house where I already have a court (I also want Doggy to be there as a witness, he lives by my house) and play me one on one... Why do you always have to make shit so complicated? You always add the dumbest things, how do you even decide the date before you decide where it's gunna be? You get way too ahead of yourself, your brain doesn't function correctly. Let me make it simple for you...ANY TIME YOU'RE AROUND THE LA AREA (you said you come to LA a lot), JUST PM ME OR SOMETHING. I WILL HAVE DOGGY COME OVER. THEN YOU CAN MAKE A STOP AT MY HOUSE AND WE WILL PLAY ONE ON ONE. Is that too much to ask of you? That way, there is no hassle sorrounding it, just anytime you're in the area, you can simply play me...It doesn't have to be a showdown or anything, I simply wanna show you that you have no place in talking shit regarding basketball...As for having bills and shit, I'm sure of my game, which is why I'm willing to bet so much...Trust me, homie, I have bills too, I just don't have doubt in my game, especially against someone with your intelligence level. Using your mind is a big part of the game, and I don't see you really doing anything there... 8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #172 on: May 25, 2006, 12:53:39 PM »
I know, im down to. Dude is backing down though, fuck going to his house, who knows what kinda shit he might try and  pull.

WTF are you talking about? Sunset Marley is gunna be there...What kinda "shit" could I possibly pull, you fuckin pussy?

ecrazy

« Reply #173 on: May 25, 2006, 01:03:58 PM »
Bitch I have game, and yes, who fuckin knows what kinda shit you or your friends might pull, your jewish, you guys stole land in the middle east, who knows what other shady shit your capable of.

Why not at Venice Beach, thats closer to you. tell me why it has to be your house, that shit makes no logical sense, no one in their right mind would go to some random house when some kid who hates your guts lives. LMAO!

Pioneer Park is Where its crackin, Its MY PARK, if your so sure of your game, why not beat me at my home park? "Show me up" or whatever in front of everyone I play with? (which will not happen). Then I Will Show you that YOU have no place in talking shit regarding basketball.

Im down to play you, Just not Your house......Dont be a fuckin pussy and back down.
Any date is fine with me as well, you choose the date.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #174 on: May 25, 2006, 02:23:37 PM »
Bitch I have game, and yes, who fuckin knows what kinda shit you or your friends might pull, your jewish, you guys stole land in the middle east, who knows what other shady shit your capable of.

LMFAO. More classic dumbness.... You fuckin' stereotypical pejudice piece of shit. That's about as dumb as someone telling you that they don't know what type of shit you're capable of because you're American, and Americans stole land from Indians, Mexicans, etc in the past...But actually, Israel never stole land, because it was theirs to begin with and it was OFFICIALLY signed over to them by the British in 1948, who owned the land. But what's the use explaining history to a retard?...And what the fuck do you mean, the type of shit "you or your friends pull"...Siavash AKA Sunset Marley is a well respected OG of WCC, he's a cool dude, you're fuckin' acting all paranoid of people like a little bitch who's been raped...It's a simple bet. What the fuck is your problem anyways? Why every time someone approaches you with a bet, you gotta change shit around? That's not how it works, moron. When someone proposes a bet, you take it or leave it, you don't start changing shit around....That's basically your way of pussying out, you think I haven't noticed that? I proposed a bet to you, now stop backing down and/or trying to switch it up...Take it or leave it, you fruitcup...I'm not tryna pull anything on you, you can even bring whoever you want if you're too pussy to come alone...When you're in LA, hit me up, we can have a court to ourselves, I have a court at home...No reason for me to drive 40 mins away to Venice...Now stop tryna switch shit up and just call me when you're around, you dumb broke pussy...PeACe

SGV

« Reply #175 on: May 25, 2006, 04:49:51 PM »
It's like NIK's afraid to leave his house in fear of getting beat up or something. For everything it's "Come down to my house." LMAO @ Him tying to set people up all the time.

Oh, so it's not debatable as to whether or not the Lakers were the better team when both teams were playing to full potential because of the fact that the Clippers won 2 more games? LMFAO! That logic is so dumb, you could never be hired as a sportswriter with that dumbfuck logic. Tell me why so many analysts were picking the Lakers to win when everyone thought there was gunna be a Laker/Clipper series if it's not debatable? If it's not debatable, why was ALL OF LA debating the subject when they thought LA would face off in the playoffs? You make no sense, you're dumb, and you have no arguements...I'm shitting on YOU.

The Lakers are always favorite, ESPECIALLY IN L.A. People have very little faith in the Clippers, even when they're doing well. It's not a suprise. So yea... Dumb ass, retard, stupid, idiot, etc. etc. All those little words you use against others really apply to you in every way possible.

Stop being a weenie and go play E-Crazy. If you're so confident that you can put up 500 bones, why not go to his court? Of course you wanna play at your house, you know the court inside out. Go somewhere else if your ball game is REALLY that good. I'll be a witness down here.

ecrazy

« Reply #176 on: May 25, 2006, 05:03:45 PM »

LMFAO. More classic dumbness.... You fuckin' stereotypical pejudice piece of shit. That's about as dumb as someone telling you that they don't know what type of shit you're capable of because you're American, and Americans stole land from Indians, Mexicans, etc in the past...But actually, Israel never stole land, because it was theirs to begin with and it was OFFICIALLY signed over to them by the British in 1948, who owned the land. But what's the use explaining history to a retard?...And what the fuck do you mean, the type of shit "you or your friends pull"...Siavash AKA Sunset Marley is a well respected OG of WCC, he's a cool dude, you're fuckin' acting all paranoid of people like a little bitch who's been raped...It's a simple bet. What the fuck is your problem anyways? Why every time someone approaches you with a bet, you gotta change shit around? That's not how it works, moron. When someone proposes a bet, you take it or leave it, you don't start changing shit around....That's basically your way of pussying out, you think I haven't noticed that? I proposed a bet to you, now stop backing down and/or trying to switch it up...Take it or leave it, you fruitcup...I'm not tryna pull anything on you, you can even bring whoever you want if you're too pussy to come alone...When you're in LA, hit me up, we can have a court to ourselves, I have a court at home...No reason for me to drive 40 mins away to Venice...Now stop tryna switch shit up and just call me when you're around, you dumb broke pussy...PeACe

LMAO @ changing the bet around, didnt i propose to delete screen names if the lakers and clippers met in the playoffs and you bitched out and changed it because you had no benefit in it? aint it the truth?

Whats so wrong with having this "Game" at a neutral site?
Tell me? What is SO WRONG? what would happen? Especially at my home court?
Why Do I have to waste my time and drive all the way out to the valley to show up some loser who talks shit on the internet, who i know DAMN WELL will not back it up?
It's a Lose/Lose situation for me, hence why im changing it up, all im getting out of it is $100, Yet i have to drive all the way out there, and i have to play at YOUR HOUSE......Bullshit, just another way to try and swindle your way outta a bet. You on the other hand, wont need to drive anywhere, its at your convienience, you wont break a sweat because daddy is going to pay your debt no matter what..
PeACe

My Counter-Offer (I Am Officially Rejecting your "Proposed Bet")
One - On - One Basketball Game
First one to 21 Wins (ones and twos)
At Echo Park, Los Angeles (This Location is right in between where you live and where I Live)
Winner Gets $100 From The Loser and Must Delete Their Account From Dubcc

DUBCC FANS IN THE LA AREA CAN COME AND BEHOLD AS WELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What do You SAY?

SGV

« Reply #177 on: May 25, 2006, 05:10:15 PM »
*expected NIK response*

You're retarded, ugly and broke. You stupid idiot. I'm not going to leave my house. LmAo. It's $500 at my house or nothing you ugly bastard. PeACe

*Translation*

I know he won't want to come my house cuz he's not as dumb as I am. But, I know his daddy doesn't support him, so he might be able to spare 500 bucks. YES!!!!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #178 on: May 25, 2006, 05:10:47 PM »

The Lakers are always favorite, ESPECIALLY IN L.A. People have very little faith in the Clippers, even when they're doing well. It's not a suprise. So yea... Dumb ass, retard, stupid, idiot, etc. etc. All those little words you use against others really apply to you in every way possible.

How the fuck does this disprove anything I just said? In fact, how does it even make sense? You're saying people in LA have less faith in the Clippers, so it's not REALLY debatable as to who was the better team, only in LA it's debatable, even though analysts OUTSIDE of LA were debating the topic as well? Homie, please put up some better arguments...LMAO. And E-Krondon always changes shit around when people approach him with a bet...If I knew I was gunna have to waste time and drive my lazy ass out of my way just to play his sorry ass for a bill, I wouldn't have proposed that shit in the first place. And LMAO@knowing a court inside out. WTF? a court is a court...If he was so much better, he'd beat me on any court. Will his skill magically disappear on my court? LOL. How will he even compete with me? What advantage does he have? I'm 6'5", way smarter, obviously have a lot more knowledge of the game, I played with great players and held my own...What does this idiot feel that he has in his favor? Doggy asked me why I wasn't playing with Farmar at UCLA after I finished helping him with his shot yesterday...This dumbfuck doesn't stand a chance and he makes it blatantly obvious, first by reducing the bet by 400 bux, then by acting like he's scared to come to my house or some shit when I have a convenient, private court in my back yard...AND I'M THE ONE WHO CAME UP WITH THE BET, SO HE NEEDS TO TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT, NOT SWITCH SHIT UP LIKE A PUSSY...Hell, I'll even start him off with a 5-0 lead, and we'll go to 21. I guarantee victory...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #179 on: May 25, 2006, 05:19:08 PM »

LMAO @ changing the bet around, didnt i propose to delete screen names if the lakers and clippers met in the playoffs and you bitched out and changed it because you had no benefit in it? aint it the truth?

No, genius...I rejected your bet and came up with a new one because there was no beneficial factor in it for me...Then you felt the need to switch my bet around and add shit to it, like you're doing right now.

Whats so wrong with having this "Game" at a neutral site?
Tell me? What is SO WRONG? what would happen? Especially at my home court?
Why Do I have to waste my time and drive all the way out to the valley to show up some loser who talks shit on the internet, who i know DAMN WELL will not back it up?
It's a Lose/Lose situation for me, hence why im changing it up, all im getting out of it is $100, Yet i have to drive all the way out there, and i have to play at YOUR HOUSE......Bullshit, just another way to try and swindle your way outta a bet. You on the other hand, wont need to drive anywhere, its at your convienience, you wont break a sweat because daddy is going to pay your debt no matter what..
PeACe

My Counter-Offer (I Am Officially Rejecting your "Proposed Bet")
One - On - One Basketball Game
First one to 21 Wins (ones and twos)
At Echo Park, Los Angeles (This Location is right in between where you live and where I Live)
Winner Gets $100 From The Loser and Must Delete Their Account From Dubcc

DUBCC FANS IN THE LA AREA CAN COME AND BEHOLD AS WELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What do You SAY?

LMAO. You don't get it do you? First of all, Doggy lives next to me, I want him to be there to be a middle-man...Second of all, I HAVE MY OWN COURT, I MADE THIS BET UP, COME PLAY ME, YOU SAY YOU ALWAYS COME TO THE LA AREA. STOP TRYNA COMPLICATE THAT SHIT AND JUST COME ANY TIME YOU'RE AROUND! All you're getting is 100 dollars? Fool, you lowered it to $100, you could be "getting" $500...You're OBVIOUSLY a fucking pussy. I even said I'll give you a 5 point advantage...IF YOU'RE BETTER LIKE YOU SAY, IT SHOULD BE A WIN/WIN SITUATION. LMAO@Rejecting my bet and making up your own after lowering the proposed price to some petty ass shit...Typical fuckin' pussy, just like I expected.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2006, 05:22:47 PM by Now_I_Know »