Author Topic: NBA Playoffs: Round 2 (Clippers vs. Suns)  (Read 8192 times)

SGV

Re: NBA Playoffs: Round 2 (Clippers vs. Suns)
« Reply #195 on: May 25, 2006, 06:20:53 PM »
Even from Taft to say Alameda and 6th in Downtown, that's still like 25 miles. NIK, do you even go past the 405? You must not know L.A. at all.

That would be a 50 mile drive for dude. LOL. Talk about out the way.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2006, 06:24:25 PM by SGV »

rik

« Reply #196 on: May 25, 2006, 06:22:39 PM »
I'm not taking any sides here but in all fairness I believe that a neutral place would be the beat solution. Becaus I would be kinda sketchy about goin to some dudes house that I never met before and doesn't like me...Thats just my two cents if anyone care and if u don't care than that's coo.

ecrazy

« Reply #197 on: May 25, 2006, 06:25:39 PM »
I'm not taking any sides here but in all fairness I believe that a neutral place would be the beat solution. Becaus I would be kinda sketchy about goin to some dudes house that I never met before and doesn't like me...Thats just my two cents if anyone care and if u don't care than that's coo.
Yeah, Anyone except a dumbass retard named elior thinks that, its common sense!
Why go to the house of someone who hates you? It would make no sense.
hahahahahahaha

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #198 on: May 25, 2006, 06:25:57 PM »
Like I said, very few people have faith in the Clippers, hence why it's rare people TRUELY root for them. Most people, Analysts too, will roll with the Lakers based on the fact that they have Kobe and Phil and SHOULD be the better team. But, SHOULD and ARE, well these are two different terms. The Lakers SHOULD HAVE be better than the Clippers because of who they have on their squad. But, they weren't. That means 1 thing, they're just not as good, even considering their players.

Considering their players? WOW. You show how much you know about basketball...Clippers had a MUCH more rounded squad this year with a lot more established players and were picked by everyone to finish ahead of the Lakers...And even if, you just admitted what you were arguing about. TAKING INTO ACCOUNT WHAT YOU JUST POSTED ABOUT WHY ANALYSTS DEBATE WHO'S BETTER, YOU OBVIOUSLY UNDERTSAND BY NOW THAT IT IS IN FACT DEBATABLE AS TO WHO IS BETTER SINCE IT'S BEING DEBATED, NO MATTE THE REASON, WHICH WAS WHAT YOU WERE ARGUING ABOUT...Must suck to have no way out of losing, especially when it's a topic you show that you know absolutely nothing about... 8)

As for your and E... The point is you're too scared to leave your house. You always throw out these little invites to your home, because you know you have an advantage out there. Nobody knows you and what kinda bitch moves you can be up to. What if E was to bring his homies along to be middle men, what would you say? I'm sure you'd cry about it and say only he can come. You're afraid of your own shadow.

LMAO, Your stupidity just proved another point of mine...VVV
It honestly looks like you don't even read what I say, and you just reply. This whole thread has been like that, you keep skipping so many points that I've made without addressing them whatsoever
I already said in this very thread that he can bring whoever he wants...LMFAO. Please read before replying, you slow ass muthafucka.

Lastly, you constantly drop names, prime example is this Farmar cat. Great... You played High School ball on the same team as him. We get it. You went to a High School that produced a good basketball player. Don't mean shit about you. Vince Neil went to my High School. Tommy Lee went to my Junior High when it was a High School. Don't mean I'm some sort of Rock n Roll God now. Stop trying to use others names to fulfil your fantasy. Go play E somewhere neutral and let's see how great your game is.

Fact of the matter is, it does mean something, because Taft is a high-profile school when it comes to basketball, and their team is always ranked as one of the bests in the state. So playing for them means something than just playing for any school...You wouldn't know that though, cuz you're completely basketball-retarded and are just arguing in topics you don't belong for the sake of arguing...

LMAO @ You not knowing L.A. Even West Hollywood is a good ways from Woodland Hills. Why not go play somewhere in Burbank or Pasadena? That's very close and NIK won't have to be afraid of anyone jacking him, unless you play near Altadena. LOL.

Burbank? LMAO...West Hollywood is a closer to me than Burbank is, which is also about the same distance as Echo Park. Woodland Hills is still considered LA county, it's not that far at all...He can come any time he wants, whenever it's convenient for him...Of course he needs you to explain why it's inconvenient for him though...Fuckin' flamers. :-*

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #199 on: May 25, 2006, 06:32:51 PM »

Well...I made the bet and I'm not willing to go out my way because he feels the need to change it...I even said, if he's THAT scared to come to my house where I have a private court while a respected WCC vet is gunna be there (Sunset Marley), then he can bring whoever he wants along. WHENEVER he wants. I'm tryna make it as convenient for him as possible, he already said he doesn't wanna do it for $500 which indicates he is somewhat scared no matter what he says...Hell, I'll even do it at the park 2 mins away from my house (Tarzana) if he really can't man up and just come play at my pad...The point is, I'm not driving long distances out of my way to play him...He shouldn't either, so that's why I said he can do it anytime he's around the area...And don't let me start on the fact that I'm willing to give him a 10-0 lead if he comes faces me out here...LOL. He's simply a pussy. No way out...PeACe

SGV

« Reply #200 on: May 25, 2006, 06:35:10 PM »
It's not debateable for the simple fact that you haven't disproved the FACTS. You bring up analysts and this and that, but stray away from the facts. FACT: Clippers had a better record. FACT: Clippers advanced father in the Playoffs. FACT: You can't disprove that this makes them the better overall team.

I'm stupid for overlooking something you said? That would make sense if it was something that could attribute to a person being stupid.  Skipping what you say is typical for most people on this board, because most of your jargon is whining and name calling.  Taft is a good school, but who knows what you did on the team. Nobody knows you outside this board like that. You can always say you played for the team, nobody knows. Maybe you did. Great. Don't mean you were varisty. You could've played Frosh... Who knows. Ain't nobody a retard but you. Yes, West Hollywood is closer to you, but Burbank would be more in the middle of both you. Dude... You do NOT know L.A. Like I stated before, Woodland Hills is AT THE LEAST 20 miles from lets say Downtown L.A. He doesn't need me to explain shit. You need me to explain to you why it's a hassle. You mean to tell me, you expect this guy to drive 25 miles to Downtown and another 20+ to Woodland Hills? And if he declines, he's a pussy. But, when you decline, it's cuz you're lazy. Yea guy... You really know how to make sense.

rik

« Reply #201 on: May 25, 2006, 06:46:02 PM »
Fuck it go one on one on XBox live.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #202 on: May 25, 2006, 06:46:37 PM »
It's not debateable for the simple fact that you haven't disproved the FACTS. You bring up analysts and this and that, but stray away from the facts. FACT: Clippers had a better record. FACT: Clippers advanced father in the Playoffs. FACT: You can't disprove that this makes them the better overall team.

So you're saying that analysts are debating something that is undebatable? LMFAO! Wow, you are dumber than I thought, man...You don't give up in arguements, no matter how ridiculous you have to sound, huh? :nawty:

I'm stupid for overlooking something you said? That would make sense if it was something that could attribute to a person being stupid.  Skipping what you say is typical for most people on this board, because most of your jargon is whining and name calling.  Taft is a good school, but who knows what you did on the team. Nobody knows you outside this board like that. You can always say you played for the team, nobody knows. Maybe you did. Great. Don't mean you were varisty. You could've played Frosh... Who knows. Ain't nobody a retard but you. Yes, West Hollywood is closer to you, but Burbank would be more in the middle of both you. Dude... You do NOT know L.A. Like I stated before, Woodland Hills is AT THE LEAST 20 miles from lets say Downtown L.A. He doesn't need me to explain shit. You need me to explain to you why it's a hassle. You mean to tell me, you expect this guy to drive 25 miles to Downtown and another 20+ to Woodland Hills? And if he declines, he's a pussy. But, when you decline, it's cuz you're lazy. Yea guy... You really know how to make sense.

No, you're stupid for making comments on something you haven't even been paying attention to...Just like you do with basketball. Actually, you're stupid for a whole different reason, that's just a part of it...And yes, people know me outside this board like that. More proof of you paying no attention to what you're arguing against. I'm simply not driving out of my way for a basketball game. Is that too hard for you to take in? That's why I said he can come ANY time, so it wouldn't be a hassle. And that's why I made the bet $500, so it would be WELL worth the hassle for him to begin with...But he pussied out, plain and simple. He lowered it and changed locations. That was not my proposal. I proposed the bet, it's the rules, whoever proposes either gets accepted or declined, not E-Krondoned (switching up everything to make it less convenient for the opposing person)...If you can't understand this, then you really are almost as dumb as the funny midget...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #203 on: May 25, 2006, 07:01:38 PM »
Dawg, you're taking quite some time to post up your reply....That looks pretty passionate for someone who calls "10 page thread" in an arguement he's involved in and acts like he doesnt give a fuck...LMAO

SGV

« Reply #204 on: May 25, 2006, 07:05:07 PM »
You keep on digging that dich deeper. You always try to change subjects of arguments to make you look better. Case in point, I've been talking about the Clips having a better season making them  a better team. And since you knowingly can't argue that fact, you bring up analysts and the sort as a cover up for your lack of smarts.

You made a bet that was in your favor. As with anything in gambling, there is always an ante that will benefit the other. E doesn't have daddys money, so why bet what he doesn't have? That's being smart. Hes making it a bet to benefit him and you declining is just as pussy.

LMAO@Timing my responses. Very passionate post by SGV!

ecrazy

« Reply #205 on: May 25, 2006, 07:06:04 PM »
So whenever im in the area (which is never, im NEVER in the Valley) I should put down and stop whatever I am doing to ball you up?
LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!
You make no sense. I rejected your proposal, i gave you mine, how the fuck can you even think that your BET is even fuckin logical and anyone would accept? WOW, I wonder, if anyone on dubcc, who lives a good 30 minutes away from some kid, a good 45 Miles away, would accept this bet, and the only reason I even go out to LA area is to have fun and go to shows, why would I go and drive an extra 10 minutes, stop going to the show just to ball you up? makes no sense.

PUSSY! thats all you are, quit crying about that 10 point lead, cuz YOUR going to need it, your just talk, PeACe 8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #206 on: May 25, 2006, 07:11:57 PM »
You keep on digging that dich deeper. You always try to change subjects of arguments to make you look better. Case in point, I've been talking about the Clips having a better season making them  a better team. And since you knowingly can't argue that fact, you bring up analysts and the sort as a cover up for your lack of smarts.

No. I bring up the FACT that it is debatable as to who is better and I prove it to the point where you feel stupid and start talking about other things. LMAO@me changing subjects. Isn't that what I just told you?...Yer mate, I think you lost.

You made a bet that was in your favor. As with anything in gambling, there is always an ante that will benefit the other. E doesn't have daddys money, so why bet what he doesn't have? That's being smart. Hes making it a bet to benefit him and you declining is just as pussy.

I made a bet in my favor? How is giving him a 10-0 advantage in my favor? LMFAOOO...And he said he has money on his credit card. LMAO. Anyone knows it doesn't take a fucking genius to cash out money...Well, it takes a lot more than an E-Krondon, that's obviously just been proven... :-X

LMAO@Timing my responses. Very passionate post by SGV!

LMAO. You REALLY are slow...All that took you 20 minutes to type? Holy shit man, I seriously viewed what people were doing online right after I posted, and you were already replying...20 minutes later, a paragraph and a half is posted...LOL!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #207 on: May 25, 2006, 07:14:45 PM »
So whenever im in the area (which is never, im NEVER in the Valley) I should put down and stop whatever I am doing to ball you up?
LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!
You make no sense. I rejected your proposal, i gave you mine, how the fuck can you even think that your BET is even fuckin logical and anyone would accept? WOW, I wonder, if anyone on dubcc, who lives a good 30 minutes away from some kid, a good 45 Miles away, would accept this bet, and the only reason I even go out to LA area is to have fun and go to shows, why would I go and drive an extra 10 minutes, stop going to the show just to ball you up? makes no sense.

PUSSY! thats all you are, quit crying about that 10 point lead, cuz YOUR going to need it, your just talk, PeACe 8)

LOL. All you have to do is call. Offer still stand... It's $500 man. 10-0 advantage. If you are so much better, there is NO WAY you will lose. IT IS WELL WORTH $500 TO MAKE A 40 MINUTE TRIP. Stop being such a bitch because you're a midget tryna ball with people  a foot taller one on one...Refer to my posts in this thread for more sonnings. :-*

ecrazy

« Reply #208 on: May 25, 2006, 07:15:59 PM »
Dude and you know what? I bet there are 4 other cats that would put down $100 for me each, Come on down To Pioneer, I GUARENTEE IT!!!!!
There you will have your $500.

but whatever dude, excuse after excuse with you, I'll give you your 10 point lead, STILL LIGHT YOU UP!!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #209 on: May 25, 2006, 07:22:18 PM »
Shut the fuck up already and come play me...I'm going home now, you stupid midget. Come or don't, it's up to you, I could give a shit less...The offer stands to anyone on WCC who balls (minus the 10-0 advantage cuz you're probably not 5'7". LOL)...So if anyone wants to come ball against me for 5 bills, ya'll know what to do...PeACe out pussy. And have fun tryna further prove you're not really a pussy... :-*